Life's Finer Moments Reviews

Life's Finer Moments 6
Life's Finer Moments 7

Emma · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing time

We loved the venue, it was well kept and the help from the crew helped make our day that much easier. Wonderful venue and the people couldn’t be kinder.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Life's Finer Moments's reply:

You were also superb to work with, Emma! Wish you well in your bright future as a MRS. to Frederick! Both families are now richer in blessings with your union.

Sara · Married on 04/14/2018

We are so grateful to find such a beautiful venue! It has a beautiful setup for inside and outside, which was such a blessing since it snowed on our April wedding day! Mrs. Jana was so friendly and flexible! Definitely recommend for brides who want an outside wedding, but would like to have a beautiful indoor option - just in case :)

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Life's Finer Moments 8
    Life's Finer Moments 9
    Life's Finer Moments 10
    Life's Finer Moments 11
    Life's Finer Moments 12
    Life's Finer Moments 13

Kylie · Married on 12/02/2017

I had my wedding here in December 2017! Everything went as planned and the service I received was more than quality! They even have cabins on site which were fun for the bridal party to stay in the night before! I definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Life's Finer Moments 14

Life's Finer Moments's reply:

Oh Kylie, you and Zach were great to work with! We were honored to have you choose us. Thanks for your kind words.

McKayla · Married on 09/15/2018

Having our wedding at Life’s Finer Moments was an easy choice. From the beautiful scenery to the amenities available, Jana has truly thought of everything. She was flexible and wanted to do everything she could to make our day extra special. We also used the cabins for our families and wedding parties. It was convenient and made for many great memories. We can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Life's Finer Moments's reply:

Thanks for using our venue, McKayla. Glad you enjoyed the views! It was smart to use the cabins to make it so smooth for your family! Visit us again for an anniversary if you'd like.

Kaytlyn · Married on 02/10/2018

Loved this place, it has a couple cabins on site. It made it really easy to get up and get ready and won't have to drive a long way to the venue. They're very cozy and have a living and kitchen area. I had my wedding here and my husband and I thought it to be so ballroom-like for me to walk down from the loft upstairs. Just an idea for any others, it's a neat idea! Plenty of room for our 80 something guests to sit comfortably at the tables or dance away. Only part I wish was different was if we could've stayed a little longer in the cabin the next day! It makes a nice getaway :) Thank you Life's Finer Moments!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/30/2015

Our venue was perfect for our wedding of about 150 people! We heard from many of our guests that it was the most beautiful wedding venue they had ever been to. Jana was so helpful to me in my lack of experience with planning a wedding and she did everything she could to make our day perfect including fixing random problems that popped up on the day of the ceremony!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Tammy Gordon · Married on 12/02/2017

Wedding December 2017

It is a beautiful location and very nice facility. Owner is very nice and easy to work with. The only draw back is we had to transform the big room of the wedding to reception. If you have an outdoor wedding you can easily set up your reception inside. alcohol is also prohibited 🚫 which was a little bit of a draw back for us but everyone still had a good time even though we didn’t have it.

Sent on 11/03/2018