Life Lens Reviews

21 | Nashville, TN

21 Reviews for Life Lens

Coria · Married on 06/16/2018

Lucas worked with my fiance and I during a photo shoot and he was amazing! I would not say either of us are photogenic or comfortable in front of the camera, and the product Lucas created was cute and candid and very natural looking. Would love to work with him again!

Sent on 07/26/2017

carly · Married on 06/25/2016

Allen was incredible! He made us laugh all day, while still allowing our personal and intimate moments. He was patient with me as a bride, who took MUCH longer than planned to get ready, and was flexible. He has a great eye for detail and was able to capture very special moments in the most wonderful ways. He was flexible with our budget, and was unbelievably easy going about traveling from Nashville to Tuscaloosa, Al (Even on the day of the Alabama TN game... even with the loss and the celebratory cigars.) Allen was everything I wanted in a photographer and more.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Erica · Married on 12/06/2014

The team at The Life Lens was amazing... not only in the finished product they produced, but all throughout our wedding day. They were always two steps ahead and truly felt like an extension of our family for the day. They delivered... and then some!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Eric · Married on 11/01/2014

We first met Allen through connections at our venue. We took a look at his portfolio and loved his work. Judging by the quality of his work, we thought we wouldn't be able to afford it. But, Allen worked with us to figure out a package that suited us perfectly. His photos are very creative, but classic at the same time. He has a wonderful eye for design and really makes an effort to capture you in your element. He was also very flexible in working through all of the details. We had a great experience with Allen.

Sent on 02/20/2015

Sara Jo · Married on 10/04/2014

We LOVE our wedding photos taken by Allen. They are stunning.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Rhonda · Married on 09/06/2014

The wedding pictures were gorgeous!! Allen Clark worked well with all the people involved in the wedding. He was very professional and great to work with.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Aimee · Married on 08/02/2014

My husband and I could not be any more thrilled with the level of photography and the wedding photos we received from The Life Lens Photography and Allen Clark. His professionalism and his direction was SO helpful to us after our ceremony because honestly, we were buzzing from so much emotional excitement that we wouldn't have been able to make those decisions of what kind of photos we wanted! Allen took his artistic lead and our photos turned out amazing. We simply asked a few days in advance for a few shots that we wanted to be sure to get so that we wouldn't forget to ask, and Allen nailed those. To sum up our experience....The Life Lens was super easy to work with, very economical for the level of expertise, capture, and editing that is essential for great wedding photography. I would definitely recommend him/them if you want a keen artistic eye, a unique & candid style that many photographers- especially wedding photographers can miss, and a great personality. I can't believe I haven't mentioned his personality! He makes you feel like a superstar, seriously. He is great at keeping the energy level up.....with EVERYONE, making you laugh, making you feel like a princess (or prince!) and still being direct with what he wants or thinks might be best for shots. Our experience with Allen was again, a breeze- he was one of the best parts of our wedding and we could not have asked for a more personalized or memorable experience...and now we have the photos to keep close to our hearts forever! I will say that if he offers videography in addition, do it! That is our one regret... we didn't opt for a video, and looking back, I really wish we had gone that extra mile. Super, super happy that we chose Allen and The Life Lens to capture memories of a day we'll never forget.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Blake · Married on 05/31/2014

BEST photographer EVER!! Super professional & HILARIOUS! Allen makes sure everyone is comfortable & keeps the atmosphere light & fun. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer. I would recommend him for anything & will definitely be using him & The Life Lens in the future! Thank y'all so so much for capturing our special day so perfectly!!!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Corene · Married on 05/21/2014

Sometimes in life you come across someone with true genius. This is Allen Clark. I am beyond blessed to have had a person with such humble, yet grand, talent photograph my special day. From the moment I met him I knew one thing, Allen sees the beauty in life and knows how to translate it through his work. He is truly a special and gifted man who has done so many incredible things and yet, on my day, made me feel like I was the most important. He captured the love of my day. Each photo is a reflection not only of his talent but also his ability to seamlessly record a moment with such beauty and elegance. He sees beyond the traditional and provides a rich collection of magical memories.

Sent on 06/12/2014
  • User3893994 · event on 01/21/2014

Allen is the best! His picture quality is amazing and he's prompt on getting the work done. i highly recommend Life Lens for all photography needs.

Sent on 02/10/2014

Jesse · Married on 08/03/2013

The Life Lens did an excellent job with our wedding photos. They showed up early and were setup so fast. After the wedding they were very respectful and waited for the mothers & grandparents to take pictures on their phones.

We had a small wedding and didn't want to spend a lot of time taking photos so they worked fast so we could get to the reception in record time to hang with our families.

2 or 3 days after the wedding the photo gallery was up online and the mothers and grandparents were able to look through the photos to their heart's content & order which ones they wanted with no fuss.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Leah · Married on 05/25/2013

Allen and his wife Tasia were so wonderful at our wedding. They had fantastic attitudes and were so eager to help with just about anything (Tasia helped me with a small makeup emergency) and had really great ideas for fun and unique photos. He also helped me find a fantastic videographer. I've talked him up to just about everyone.

Sent on 02/17/2014

Bridgett · Married on 11/17/2012

Folks are jealous of my wedding photos - Allen is THE BEST!!!!!

Sent on 02/06/2014

Skippy · Married on 10/16/2010

Allen with Life Lens was an absolute joy to work with. He made everyone feel so at ease and he had some great ideas that turned out great and have not seen with other wedding photographers. His crew is second to none and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/14/2014
  • User3901971 · 2+ years ago

Allen Clark with The Life Lens was our wedding photographer. He was wonderful, got great shots, knew to be discreet in the church, how to gather groups together effectively and to put everyone at ease. I looked at other photographers but after looking at Allens work it was no contest. The fact that he was fun to have around was a bonus!

Sent on 02/13/2014

jaci · Married on 12/16/2006

With out a doubt, you guys are the BEST. Timeless and current. A great eye for capturing every moment on my special day.
    Thank you!!!!

Sent on 02/06/2014

Angela · event on 01/21/2014

Allen and the team of The Life Lens went above and beyond to be professional, friendly and helpful for our Open House! Everyone arrived at the scheduled time and their set up went almost unnoticed in the bustle of all of the vendors loading in. They produced amazing photos that highlighted our property and our guests enjoying their evening. We will definitely use them again at East Ivy and wholeheartedly recommend them to our clients.

Sent on 02/15/2014

Bridget · Married on 03/27/2011

We can't imagine our wedding without Allen. He perfectly captured the mood and feel of our big day, and our guests absolutely loved him as well. He brought tremendous value to our wedding!

Sent on 02/28/2014

He was amazing. Extremely talented, a joy to work with and very professional. Would have him do my wedding again. Hire him!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Desiree · Married on 08/28/2004

Not only did we have amazing photos by the end of our event, but we also solidified a friendship for life. You will not have a better hands-on experience than with Life Lens. They were definitely a part of the wedding experience in the best of ways. Capturing all the important and unimportant moments that paint the true picture of the wide range of emotions you experience on such a wonderful day. One of my favorite photos taken was of my dress billowing over an AC vent when I ran inside to escape the hot August heat. Plus, Allen can bust some serious moves on the dance floor!!

Sent on 03/04/2014