Laura Kelley Photography Reviews

20 | Lake Charles, LA

20 Reviews for Laura Kelley Photography

Britni · Married on 01/19/2013

Wow where to even begin? Laura was absolutely the best decision that I made when it came to our wedding. She understood my style and delivered pictures better than I could have ever imagined they would be. I wasn't able to take in everything the day of our wedding but Laura captured all of the important details, guests, and happenings of the wedding so that now I can look through them and appreciate the entire day over and over. She was always a professional, as well as incredibly sweet and welcoming, making everyone in our wedding party comfortable to be around her and be themselves. Recommending her to everyone that I know!

Sent on 01/30/2013

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2012

Laura was great to work with. I couldn't be happier with our pictures!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2012

Laura was great to work with! I couldn't be happier with my pictures

Sent on 09/26/2012

Morgan · Married on 06/29/2012

Using Laura Kelley Photography throughout my engagement and on my wedding day was one of the best decisions I made. Laura was extremely professional through the entire planning process and was there for me even after the event was over.

Sent on 09/12/2012

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2012

Laura Kelley was one of the best decisions I could have made for our wedding. She took my vision for my wedding and made it come alive in our pictures. - have had nothing but sheer admiration coming from all who view my pictures- engagements, bridals and wedding in all. I am so proud to have her trademark on my pictures! She is truly a one of a kind person as well. She will be completely accommodating and the brides best friend on your wedding day! Trust me when I say that there is NO one I would consider to be half as talented an artist as this woman is!

Sent on 09/15/2012

Laura was absolutely a pleasure to work with. The pictures that she took were stunning! I would definitely recommend her to all of my friends.

Sent on 09/16/2012

I'm so glad that I chose someone to capture the little moments of the biggest day of my life!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Laura Kelley Photography's reply:

Thank you sooo much! You put anonymous, but I would love to thank you. Please text me and let me know who you are! Thanks so much again!!

Lauren · Married on 03/03/2012

Laura was wonderful to work with and our photos turned out beautifully!

Eve · Married on 01/20/2012

My bridal a were a nightmare to schedule it rained EVERYDAY we were suppose to take them and Laura was so wonderful about rescheduling. After 3 attempts we finally got the most beautiful pictures . On the big day she showed up fully prepared. I was extremely stressed because the church coordinator kept telling me we were running late and Laura stepped in and told the coordinator she would take the group photos afterwards . She was so kind to my family and really had fun with the pictures at our reception ! To this day i I would have never used a different photographer !!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Laura Kelley Photography's reply:

I love this review, it shows that I am also a great helper when it comes to situations that call for it. Thats good to know. Your family was wonderful. I hate seeing any bride stressed so its wonderful that I was able to help you on your day. Your still get so many great compliments on those bridals also. You shined for sure!!

Sarah · Married on 12/17/2011

Loved Laura! She was very nice and flexible! And my pictures came out amazing! Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Veronica · Married on 11/11/2011

Laura was great. She was so sweet and really listened to how I wanted our special day captured and I feel she made that happen. I loved how she took so many pictures and then gave us copies of everything she took so that we were able to go and print as many as we wanted from every photo shoot. I def. will haveLaura taking pictures of our family when that day comes.

Sent on 09/11/2012

Laura Kelley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Veronica!!! I loved working with you!!!

Shannon · Married on 07/09/2011

Laura Kelley was an absolute joy to work with. From the first time I met her, she acknowledged that you were important, and she had such a warm and inviting atmosphere. Her pictures were amazing from the engagement pictures to wedding day! She really knows how to make a girl feel special on one of the most important days of her life! She goes above and beyond to make sure you enjoy every minute while capturing the moments! I have her to thank for such wonderful memories caught for a lifetime!

Casey · Married on 06/11/2011

L.K. is amazing! The one thing I loved most about my big day was my photographer! I will cherish these pictures forever, they are stunning! Laura is the best! :-)

Sent on 09/19/2012

Your a doll!!!

Nalani · Married on 02/12/2011

Laura Kelley was referred to me by a friend. Although I had only just met Laura, it was like I had known her all of my life. She was very personable. It was as if I was sharing my experience with a friend instead of a photographer. I have received so many compliments on my wedding photos. My wedding venue even asked to use my photos for advertisement. My wedding day will go down as one of the best days of my life and I have gorgeous pictures to prove it! My experience with Laura was most pleasurable, I was more than satisfied with her work, and I would certainly recommend her to anyone wanting to capture their own special moment.

Sent on 09/12/2012

Michelle Sobba · Married on 11/14/2009

Laura is by far the best photographer I have ever worked with. My family felt the same way. She took my engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures. She is professional yet very personable. She gives you her best during a session, is always taking pictures and never sitting down on the job (like we have all heard of some photographers doing). She has a good eye for what will photograph well. Even if you don't know what kind of pictures or setting you want, Laura will have some ideas. I absolutely love her style of photography, and I wish that she did more than weddings because I would have her taking all of my professional pictures from now on. Working with her was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 12/22/2009

Laura is wonderful! She did my wedding and my bridals back in 2008. Then since we had so much fun with her, we did 'newlywed' photos that following Fall. She is so sweet and attentive. Choose her for your photos and you will be beyond thrilled as I was with the results.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Laura Kelley Photography's reply:

Your a dolllll!!! Thank you so much!!! I need your recent email address! I want to thank you with some coffee!!

Staci · Married on 05/12/2007

Not only was Laura my photographer for my wedding she became a great and wonderful friend! I thank God I found her! She is THE BEST!

Sent on 01/07/2010

Robin · Married on 07/30/2005

Laura is absolutely amazing! I don't remember much from my wedding, because to be honest the 3 to 4 hour event flies by. Thank God for Laura because I am able to remember every moment through her outstanding pics. She made her way around the reception to make sure no one was left out and seemed to get every special moment of me and my groom. Laura is not your ordinary photographer, she is fun loving, outgoing, and very easy to get along with. I have been married 5 years and still keep in touch with Laura. She is now a friend that will continue to get my A++++++++ for her awesome work.

Sent on 01/24/2010

Rebecca · Married on 06/07/2008

My pictures were amazing. Laura was great she really took time to get to know me.

Sent on 08/08/2008

Barbara · Married on 01/07/2012

My brother is getting married this November, and they will be using YOU!! :)