Lauren Carroll Photography

Lauren Carroll Photography

216 West Thomas Street- Suite 1 & 2
Hammond, LA 70401 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Grap...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted P...
About Us

Hello! I’m Lauren. My work is inspired by life and love. Capturing important moments in time and raw emotion fuels my love for this business! Each wedding I have documented has touched my heart. With a mixture of journalistic, traditional, and creative lighting styles, I am sure to make your memories captivating and breathtaking for years to come. Serving all of Louisiana & destination weddings. Complete wedding packages start at $2,400. Contact me for detailed price list through my contact form!

Featured on The Knot, Wedding Wire, Southern Bride Magazine, New Orleans Weddings Magazine, and other online blogs!

(985) 277-9782  |  laurencarrollphotography@gmail.com  |  New Orleans & Destination

Photos
Reviews
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren did an amazing job photographing our wedding! All of the photos came out beautifully, and I really valued her laid-back and professional attitude. She fit in perfectly whether she was photographing our rehearsal dinner, getting ready for the big day, and all the wedding festivities. I highly recommend Lauren and her work!

• Wedding: 10/12/2012
Services Used: Photography
Lauren Carroll Photography is a wedding photographer from Hammond, LA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and Mandeville. Lauren Carroll Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Louisiana wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in Destination Wedding Photography
985-277-9782
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire