1140 Ft Pickens Road Attn Rev Adams, Gulf Breeze, FL 32561 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $299
  • Photos & Videos 38
  • Real Weddings 1

About BeachPreacher.com

Getting married in Pensacola or Pensacola Beach? Looking for a wedding officiant in Pensacola? Rev. Adams is available to discuss your needs by calling 850-359-2850 or at BeachPreacher.com

Awarded "Best Officiant - Best of the Coast" Award two years in a row (2016 & 2015), Rev. Adams is also a preferred vendor for many of the local hotels, restaurants and destination venues (Alys Beach, SeaSide, 30a, Santa Rosa Beach, Portofino, Hilton Hotel, SpringHill Suites, etc), should you be going through them for your wedding planning; however, MANY of the weddings performed by The Beach Preacher are very simple ceremonies, performed in private venues on the beach.

We perform weddings from Perdido Key Florida to Destin Fl and everything in between, too. Please contact us by phone at 850-359-2850 for more information or to reserve your wedding space. Visit us online at www.BeachPreacher.com

Follow BeachPreacher.com on

Millers on a sunset walk after being married by BeachPreacher.com
Millers on a sunset walk after being married by BeachPreacher.com
handholding
BeachPreacher.com
Rev Adams and an awesome couple near the Pensacola Pier.
Rev Adams and an awesome couple near the Pensacola Pier.
inbayviewpark 3 27 16
bryan at weott wedding
mwp8018 2
revadams mgt small wedding
Rev. Adams hugging a recent bride at Margaritaville in Pensacola Beach Florida
Rev. Adams hugging a recent bride at Margaritaville in Pensacola Beach Florida
This is our 4 post arch, on the beach at Margaritaville
This is our 4 post arch, on the beach at Margaritaville
Sunset dance with his bride.
Sunset dance with his bride.
Rev Adams of BeachPreacher.com holds the rings.
Rev Adams of BeachPreacher.com holds the rings.
20151006165205
aprilryan2
brideatmgt
BeachPreacher.com
Reverend Bryan Adams is not intimidated by the weather when God's work is to be done.  At OPAL BEACH...
Reverend Bryan Adams is not intimidated by the weather when God's work is to be done. At OPAL BEACH...
palafox wharf wedding1
nicole jeammy murillo 3 19 16 mgt
palafox wharf wedding 2
sowell2
BeachPreacher.com
sowell farms rev adams and groom
waiting on the bride

BeachPreacher.com 5
BeachPreacher.com 6

Kaitlyn Manley · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing day!!

My day would not been as special with out both Larry and Brian. Over the past weekend I got married and Margaritaville and wish I could do it all over again. Whatever I needed to make sure my day was amazing Larry and Brian were there to make that happen. I would recommend if you are getting married in Pensacola you need this pair. I honestly wouldn’t of changed anything. Thank you again Larry and Brain for making all my dreams come true. My family and friends will always be grateful

Sent on 02/27/2019

Kelsey · Married on 10/06/2018

Rev Adams was very helpful with setting up my elopement! He was very quick to respind to all of my questions and was always extremely pleasant to work with. I just recently moved to Pensacola so I chose a wedding venue without ever seeing it in person. When I arrived to Pensacola I didn't end up liking the destination I chose from pictures and Rev Adams was extremely understanding and open to changing the location, which I obviously appreciated very much! I was also 45 minutes late to my own wedding and he never once showed impatience. If the roles were reversed I don't think I would be able to do the same! Lol. All around he was wonderful and made our wedding day perfect! I definitely would reccomend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 12/21/2015

BeachPreacher.com's reply:

Thank you Kelsey. It was a beautiful day and I am so glad to have been a part of it for you two. Congratulations again!

Leah · Married on 02/12/2018

It was a pleasure to have Reverend Adams officiate our wedding! My husband and I live in TN so we had to communicate with him via email and phone; he was very helpful in answering all of our questions. He also met with us to talk before the rehearsal to learn more about us. His words were so thoughtful and natural. We loved that he provided all the materials for the sand ceremony. He made our ceremony so special! We cannot not thank him enough for the great job he did!

Sent on 04/02/2018
    BeachPreacher.com 12

Real Weddings

• Shannonography
    Shannonography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Bryan on several weddings. It is always a joy. He has a great relationship with the couples he marries. I highly recommend.

• Capture Destiny Photos
    Capture Destiny Photos Wedding Photographers

Being a wedding photographer, I have witnessed hundreds of weddings along the crystal waters of the emerald coast. Some couples think- I've found the perfect picturesque location- I'm all set! Well, let me tell you- it doesn't stop there! The officiant you select to marry you will have full responsibility on setting the tone for the ceremony, and making it either blah or unforgetable!! Sadly, I have seen so many officiants who's style is to just plug a new name into an old script without any effort. That's definitely not the case with Rev. Adams!! I can tell he takes his time to get to know the happy couple before hand, and he specifically tailors each and every ceremony!! He wears a continual smile on his face, and truly shares in the joy of the moment! His love for God, and his love for LOVE itself --- really shines through!!!

• StoryLive Productions
    StoryLive Productions Wedding Videographers

I have worked with Bryan quite a bit, and I have to say he is probably one of the easiest officiants I have worked with. You can not go wrong choosing this guys to officiate your wedding.

• 1140 Ft Pickens Road, Attn Rev Adams Gulf Breeze, 32561 See on map
    9-4 M-Sat. Meetings by Appointment. Email doc@beachpreacher.com for fastest service.