Weddings by Cory James Photo

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,250 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,250 Most Popular Price

Cory James Photo specializes in photojournalist-style weddings. He has been in business for over 10 years providing quality documentary style wedding photography. He has photographed all over the country and abroad. New Orleans has been his home for over 6 years. Cory's role in your wedding is not to be noticed as your wedding photographer but merely as a spectator to your big day. He will not interfere or draw attention to the act of making photos. If you are looking for someone to document your wedding day in it's most organic and natural form then Cory should be your photographer.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2250

Engagement Shoot
Albums
Flush Mount
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Jessica M. Married on 06/10/2020

Loved working with Cory for our wedding!

Cory photographed my sister's wedding so I knew I wanted to work with him again when I got married. I planned my wedding from out-of-state and found him accessible and easy to coordinate with. On the day of our wedding he and his team were prompt and efficient, mitigating any stressful situations by moving everything along according to schedule - you don't realize how much you rely on your photographer to keep the day on track. I feel like our photos came out so nicely because my fiance, our families and our wedding party felt relaxed and natural under his direction. He listened to any suggestions I had and accommodated my requests for specific shots throughout the entire wedding day and reception. His photos captured all of our wedding highlights and showed a wonderful variety of the wedding including our guests, venue, food and New Orleans. I didn't feel like anything was left out when we got our photos back - which were all available within two weeks of our wedding day on and easy to share website. We have received so many compliments on our photos and our photographer and I would highly recommend Cory!
    Emi C. Married on 03/07/2020

STUNNING photos for an amazing value!

Bride's review: "We decided to go with Cory first and foremost because all of his photos looked just so MEANINGFUL. Every photo looked like an intimate moment, the lighting looked perfect, and nothing felt staged or too "instagram-y." So many photographers we were looking at had such bright, bubbly, posed photos and we wanted more intimate, candid photos, like a photo-journalistic approach. And to us, Cory's photos stood out from all the other photographers out there.
    We were on a tight budget, and he worked with us and never pressed us to add more to our package. We appreciated how accommodating he was.
    I was worried since we were an out of town couple. I had plans of where we would take photos but I had never actually seen the places we were choosing in person. Cory assured me I had nothing to worry about (and I didn't). He was able to catch the perfect lighting, the best angles and was able to keep everyone excited and vibrant as we took pictures. A few weeks leading up to our wedding, Cory took the time to chat with me on the phone and go through my whole itinerary to ensure that we had plenty of time for all the photos we wanted. I couldn't believe the perfect shots he took in such a short amount of time. He is professional, calm, but excited at all times. He really made us feel like we were in great hands.
    What I appreciated the most was all of the gorgeous details and intimate shots he took of so many interactions. It really helped memorialize our special day."

Groom's review: "Cory was AWESOME! He sent me a message via instagram the other day."

He's right, you do feel like you are hanging out with another friend hanging around when you got Cory photographing you!
  • Katie
    Katie C. Married on 05/01/2019

No Need to Look Further... Choose Cory James Photo!

When planning our wedding, my husband and I made a list of our top three wedding priorities, and at the top of both of our lists was a good photographer. We chose Cory James Photo and ended up with the BEST photographer. Cory is responsive, professional, and made me and my husband feel so comfortable in front of the camera. On top of all of this, he took the best, most flattering pictures of our wedding with a touch of artistry that only he can master. We will cherish these photos forever.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Emi & Nate
    48 photos · 03/07/2020

1242 Piety Street New Orleans, LA, 70117
337-454-5093
Location of (Weddings by Cory James Photo)

Weddings by Cory James Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Weddings by Cory James Photo include in the starting price?

Weddings by Cory James Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Weddings by Cory James Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Weddings by Cory James Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Weddings by Cory James Photo offer?

Weddings by Cory James Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Weddings by Cory James Photo offer?

Weddings by Cory James Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Weddings by Cory James Photo offer for wedding events?

Weddings by Cory James Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Weddings by Cory James Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Weddings by Cory James Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding