Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

9 Reviews for Lambert Place

3.8
9 Lambert Place Reviews

0.0

Reviewer has deleted this review.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/3/11, 2 Reviews
2.8

Stay away from Cynthia Holt. She does not do business well. The food, venue and decor were everything a bride could want. On the day of however, she completely stresses you out, outs a clock under your ass, drinks your alcohol with her staff, and runs away with your deposit. My wedding was in 2011 and many couples have asked me for referrals to this place and as I learned they closed down I am relieved that no one else would go through what I went through. I even spent money trying tho have her served to sue her and she's escaped that. She's a great con artist.

Profile Picture User5001572, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wow! Wow! Wow! I had to have my wedding and reception sooner than I expected because my fiance, now husband was being deployed overseas. Chris and Cynthia were awesome to work with. They helped me get referrals and contacts for the few things Lambert did not handle. The food was amazing!! The facility is gorgeous. They made us a to go basket and even put pieces of the wedding cake in the basket. My husband and I chowed down on the goodies on the limo.
Fabulous, fun and professional.

Profile Picture Karen , 6/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding coordinator led us to Lambert Place and we really did not know what to expect while driving along the industrial parkway and pulling up to the dull green building. The moment we walked in it was 'Love at 1st sight.' My fiance and I loved the ambiance, the separate ceremony room, the cocktail room & bar area...everything about this place was what we were looking for.
Needless to say, we booked the place right away. The price was beyond reasonable compared to a few other venues that offer the same package. Our wedding was so beautiful that it could have been on one of those TV wedding shows. The food was outstanding, the staff was professional, the service was great. My only complaint is that the air conditioning seemed to be a bit faulty because the reception room became very hot during the reception. Other than that, the place was fabulous and it would definitely recommend to future brides. Do not let the outside of the building fool you.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/4/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our reception was held at Lambert and we were drawn to the space after viewing on line. The food was excellent and the fact that they welcome outside alcohol was a definite plus. The manager is easy to work with, and will ensure your needs are met in the planning and on the big day. Did I say the food was great! The neighborhood has an industrial feel so the interior is a true delight and the free parking was also heaven sent. Complaints: The flowers and greenery outside the building and on the building appeared to be forgotten and needed some attention. The facility fee for the Sat night was a bit expensive and left me feeling as if a basic linen should have been included.

Profile Picture Arica , 4/25/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lambert Place is a little off the beaten path, but it is beautiful once you are inside. I felt that we got a good value for our money, and overall the facilty was very easy to work with. Our guests thought the venue was beautiful and were impressed by the delicious food and drink. It's not exactly the typical ballroom wedding venue, but that's part of what I liked so much about it. I would definitely recommend Lambert Place to other brides.

Profile Picture Ellen, 11/22/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is one of Atlanta's best kept secrets and I'm so happy I came across it. If you want a venue that is contemporary yet classic to serve as the backdrop to your event, I highly recommend. The value is exceptional for the quality you get and the food was absolutely wonderful.

Profile Picture Sharron, 10/17/08, 2 Reviews
4.2

Cynthia and Chris are both great to work with. Wonderful facility but you have to use their caterer and their linens...both are separate companies owned by Cynthia. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Mike, 10/11/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As soon as I walked in, I was wowed! The ceremony and reception was held in the same building but the areas were seperated. We did the package for 100 ppl which included linens, chair covers, great food, liquor, cake cutting fee and a list of other stuff.

All anyone talked about was the food. It was such great food and drinks. They don't really do advertising, pretty much all word of mouth. It is a wonderfull place.

Profile Picture Tavon, 7/19/08, 2 Reviews