At the Atrium, a wedding venue situated in Norcross, Georgia, couples and their guests will receive the opportunity to step back in time when they host their ceremony and reception here. This magnificent neoclassical estate truly adds a historic and elegant backdrop to any size or style ceremony. From the moment you enter the downtown area of Norcross where this venue is located, you will be surrounded by charming details, allowing you and your wedding party to experience an unforgettable wedding day.
Facilities and Capacity
The Atrium features two stories of newly remodeled spaces for couples to choose from. One of the main highlights of this space is the ballroom, which spans the two floors and features a dance floor perfect for celebrating after the ceremony is over. For your convenience, this property contains both a bride and groom room so that your parties can prepare in separate spaces. The uncovered outdoor spaces are just as stunning as the indoor ones. All throughout the secret gardens you will find a variety of lush greenery and flowers. Depending on the season, you and your wedding party can enjoy everything from hybrid roses to lilac azaleas. What could possibly be more romantic than exchanging your vows and hosting a heartfelt ceremony in an intimate garden space? In addition to the many blooms, there are also plenty of eye-catching details, such as the vine-covered gazebo, iron filigree dome, and a fountain found throughout this space. Whether you choose a setting in the Atrium or in the garden surrounding it, you can invite up to 150 of your friends and family to come join you.
Because choosing all your vendors can be a difficult process, the team at the Atrium has put together a list of their preferred vendors for couples to choose from. This list features preferred photographers, videographers, ministers, DJs, and more. The team can also assist with everything from setup to cleanup. Additionally, they can provide you with all of the items you will need, such as linens, barware, flatware, and glassware.
120 Reviews for The Atrium
Recommended by 94% of couples
12 User photos
Denise Skelton · Married on 12/10/2019
Wonderful hidden gem!
We had our rehearsal dinner at The Atrium on October 11. This was our first wedding experience so we were pretty clueless. Every person we worked with at the Atrium was helpful, friendly and patient. They seemed as excited as we were about our special event! We just happened upon The Atrium and fell in love with it immediately. It was like a private, secret garden and so beautiful, especially at night with all of the twinkling lights. We rented corn hole and Jenga and had a full moon, making for a spectacular evening. The serving staff at the event itself were also wonderfully accommodating. They seemed to be enjoying themselves as much as we were! I would totally recommend The Atrium!Sent on 10/27/2019
Monica Bell · Married on 11/07/2019
Dream made real
Loved everything about the Atrium, staff was very organized and communicative. Location is beautiful and setting is very romantic. They walked us through the planning process and made sure we were pleased with each of our decisions. Everyone loved the food. Its next to a busy street however it wasn't a distraction. If that is a concern schedule your ceremony before or after busy traffic times.Sent on 12/06/2019
Esther Hwang · Married on 06/15/2019
The best wedding venue/staff a bride could ever dream of
In April of 2019, I was in an unexpected position to plan my wedding for June of 2019. In the rush to do so, I called a few venues, but it was ultimately when I called The Atrium that the staff was able to find a date as well as budget that would work for me. I had 90% confidence from just the phone call that this will be where my wedding will take place and visiting the venue filled in the rest of the 10%. All of the staff were very professional, relaxed, understanding, and kind. They made sure you had everything taken care of until the last moment of your wedding. Even though planning for a wedding seemed like a terribly daunting task, the staff of The Atrium walked me through step by step of every process. The wedding planning could not have been any easier, and I recommend The Atrium/ Magic Moments to all of family and friends. If you are looking for a venue that guides you through everything, look no further. Some people may not be comfortable with the idea that you have to do catering and decoration through the venue, but they do such a wonderful job that I would recommend them 10/10. Their food is so delicious and decor was spot on. Thank you guys so much for helping my husband and me to celebrate our big day.Sent on 10/29/2019