The Atrium

Up to 150 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$13k - $15k For 100 Guests
Up to 150 guests

At the Atrium, a wedding venue situated in Norcross, Georgia, couples and their guests will receive the opportunity to step back in time when they host their ceremony and reception here. This magnificent neoclassical estate truly adds a historic and elegant backdrop to any size or style ceremony. From the moment you enter the downtown area of Norcross where this venue is located, you will be surrounded by charming details, allowing you and your wedding party to experience an unforgettable wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
The Atrium features two stories of newly remodeled spaces for couples to choose from. One of the main highlights of this space is the ballroom, which spans the two floors and features a dance floor perfect for celebrating after the ceremony is over. For your convenience, this property contains both a bride and groom room so that your parties can prepare in separate spaces. The uncovered outdoor spaces are just as stunning as the indoor ones. All throughout the secret gardens you will find a variety of lush greenery and flowers. Depending on the season, you and your wedding party can enjoy everything from hybrid roses to lilac azaleas. What could possibly be more romantic than exchanging your vows and hosting a heartfelt ceremony in an intimate garden space? In addition to the many blooms, there are also plenty of eye-catching details, such as the vine-covered gazebo, iron filigree dome, and a fountain found throughout this space. Whether you choose a setting in the Atrium or in the garden surrounding it, you can invite up to 150 of your friends and family to come join you.

Because choosing all your vendors can be a difficult process, the team at the Atrium has put together a list of their preferred vendors for couples to choose from. This list features preferred photographers, videographers, ministers, DJs, and more. The team can also assist with everything from setup to cleanup. Additionally, they can provide you with all of the items you will need, such as linens, barware, flatware, and glassware.

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Loft

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Cake
Clean Up
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

4.7

• krystle
    Krystle Married on 02/26/2022

Best Day ever 10 out of 10!!

Where do I begin?? My fiancé and I were sold on the venue as soon as we walked in. Lucky for me I've been in the weddings industry for years, so I have an idea on how things typically go with the planning process and I appreciated the fact that I was able to LET GO and have someone else put together all of the details. My Fiancé and I was faced with a huge financial snag closer to our wedding and the team at the Atrium worked with us on making changes so that we could still have a beautiful event and that meant the world to us . Sarah L. was a gem, she sealed the deal for us when booking the venue. She is EXTREMELY detailed oriented and FOLLOWED UP with me, answering all questions in a timely manner. Jessica S. is my wedding Angel!! She is an amazing catering manger and really SAVED my wedding . She helped us with all of our set, food choices, timeline, and general flow of the day. Emily F. was our designer, She is amazing and listened to exactly what I wanted.
    Jontae was my day of venue coordinator and she swooped in and took over , following my timeline and making sure we were on time and where we all needed to be. My guest LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, the food and the wait staff were all very helpful and accommodating. I cannot say THANK YOU enough to everyone. I want to relive this day over and over again. I know what it takes to do weddings day in and out, so I really appreciate EVERYONES effort.
  • Ivana
    Ivana S. Married on 09/26/2021

the BEST ever!

The Atrium and Devine Event Studio DELIVERED!
    My husband and I knew this was the venue for us from day one! The venue alone is breath taking to the point you dot have to do too much with decor... From the beginning Sarah was so warm and welcoming! I then had the pleasure of working with the design studio to go over decor details, flowers , etc! They do everything in house so all you have to worry about are the extras! Jessica was so helpful , timely, passionate, and understanding! she helped me stay around my budget for such a beautiful day! When I tell you my guest were RAVING! I HIGHLY recommend The atrium! you wont be disappointed with this hidden gem in Norcross! The also have other properties around Georgia that are equally as breath taking if you cant decide! Thank you so much Devine Event for a beautiful experience!
    Rachel C. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing and beautiful

The venue was beautiful, accommodating, and so easy to work with! They took out all my planning stress and helped me create my dream wedding! The fact that they cater food and decorate for me is what really drew me in and they only got better from there!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Melissa Lybarger
Melissa Lybarger
Sales Director

With over fifteen years in the hospitality industry, connecting with people and creating “magic moments” is what Melissa does best. She knows that finding the perfect venue is one of the most important decisions during this special time, so providing a warm and welcoming environment to help couples and their families feel special throughout the entire wedding journey is her top priority. With her strong attention to detail and nurturing guidance, she thrives off of setting the stage on how our venues can provide the perfect backdrop for their wedding day and will always be a special place to remember. Outside of work, Melissa likes to spend time with her husband, five grown kids, and her four dogs!

139 North Norcross-Tucker Road Norcross, GA, 30071
770-263-7669
Location of (The Atrium)

The Atrium frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of The Atrium in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by The Atrium for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Loft

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Atrium for wedding events?

The Atrium offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does The Atrium offer?

The Atrium offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does The Atrium offer for wedding events?

The Atrium offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Cake
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planner
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Set Up

What percentage of users recommend The Atrium and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Atrium is recommended by 97% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in professionalism, 4.7 in average response time, 4.7 in value and 4.6 in flexibility.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding

Wedding Venues