Gala Events Facility

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$8k - $10k For 100 Guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$8k - $10k For 100 Guests

Gala Events Facility is a classic wedding venue located in Marietta, Georgia. With countless positive testimonials and a romantic location, this venue will impress and delight you on your special day. Gala Events Facility is there for you to make sure your fantasies become a reality. Boasting a lush lawn and forest, along with an elegant indoor ballroom, Gala Events Facility is the ideal setting for your wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Gala Events Facility can accommodate up to 150 guests for a seated event and 250 guests for standing events, such as a cocktail party. Their outdoor space includes a garden ideal for a ceremony, and the indoor area is warm and intimate, with unique chandeliers and ceiling drapes. A bridal suite is included as well.

This venue offers the following services:

• Bridal suite
  • Cake
  • Cleanup and setup
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Liability insurance
  • Lighting/sound

Cuisine
Gala Events Facility offers their top-class catering services that can meet any dietary needs. Their cuisine styles are:

• American
  • Mexican
  • Southern
  • Thai

Other Services
This venue also offers the following event items for your ceremony and reception:

• Aisle runners
  • Lighting
  • Photo booth
  • Tents and accessories

Location
Gala Events Facility is located in Marietta, Georgia, off of Lower Roswell Road. The venue services the Atlanta metropolitan area.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,700

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,700

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$700

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$700

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Cake
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Photo booth
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
December

• Farrah
    Farrah R. Married on 05/06/2022

The best place to have our happily ever after - Rwaka wedding 5/6/22

When I got engaged back in February 2021, I had no idea where to start or where to go when deciding on a place to get married. All I knew was that my then-fiance wanted to have our ceremony outside, and I just wanted it to be nice and budget-friendly. After googling a few places in Marietta, I come across the Gala Events Facility. In March, my mom and I go visit, and the first thing I say is, "The pictures do this place no justice." Taking the property tour and meeting with Chatelle (Event Coordinator) for the first time, I knew it was the place for me, but I had to consider other options because I didn't want to fall in love with the first place I saw. Understandably, Chatelle allowed me to look and see what else was out there, and as we parted, she confidently said, "You'll be back."

And she was right! By the beginning of April, I had signed the contract, made the down payment to hold my date, and the rest was history. One of the fantastic things that the Gala offered was that it didn't require payment plans. In our finalization meeting, my fiance and I made our final payment 30 days before the wedding. That helped us tremendously pay off our balance and make our day as stress-free as possible.

We honestly had the dream team working with us for our wedding. Jill served as our officiant/second coordinator. She was very easy to talk to, organized, and went above and beyond for our needs. She even helped us when we forgot to set up the seating chart and printed the names for us. She also helped us with our vows, providing pre-written templates.

Joshua provided our wedding cake, and it was the best cake I've ever tasted! He eloquently made our vision come true with the cake design we had in mind. Oakley and Cayden (Oakley's Provisions) served as our caters. They were so kind and offered so much for our first tasting. Teri (The European Garden) provided flowers for my bouquet, mini bouquets for my bridesmaids, boutonnieres, and corsages for the MOB and MOG. She took my Pinterest inspo and turned it into something magical. She is such a sweetheart and highly knowable about floral arrangements.

Tina (TMH Events) was our photographer. She was such a beautiful and kind spirit and did our engagement photos. We were truly taken care of in her hands, and we gave her complete creative control of what poses and backgrounds looked best for us.

Chatelle is amazing at what she does. She is the epitome of customer satisfaction, and we thoroughly enjoyed working with her. If we decided to go another direction with a vendor or needed suggestions on how much alcohol to buy for our guests, she had an answer. She was always available through call, text, and email to answer our questions. She even provided outside decoration and table linens. My heart was so full when she said she'd make sure our day was perfect, she really overdelivered. We couldn't have it any other way!

To the Gala facility, thank you from Brian and Farrah ❤
  • Jehan
    Jehan V. Married on 09/25/2021

One Stop Perfection

This is a beautiful venue, and it was perfect for my wedding. Chatelle and Jill worked tirelessly to make sure my event was perfect. The price is affordable, and they put you in touch with everything you need from caterers (Adriane's is the bomb) to the dj (he came to the rescue after my original dj couldn't perform and rocked my wedding & reception)and cake (Joshua created the exact cake I wanted, and it tasted HEAVENLY) and photographers. I definitely recommend checking Gala out for your event! They helped to make my wedding a perfect night that we wont forget.
  • Brie
    Brie Married on 08/28/2021

A blessing of a venue!

We came across this little jewel of a venue when my Maid of Honor sent me a link. Gala Events Facility met all our requirements. It was a local, reasonably priced, all-inclusive venue, that eliminated the need for a day of wedding coordinator. And most importantly, it kept us in range of a $10,000 budget.

When I walked in the venue, the first thing I noticed was it's charm. It was bright and beautiful with a variety of table decor present. At the time I met with Misty (no longer with them) and instantly liked her. Within a short time we got an estimate, paid the deposit and they preceded to set us up with a variety of vendors to sample and enjoy. It took a lot of stress off. There were a few vendors we located on our own, such as our officiant, photographer and videographer, and DJ, but we were very happy with the variety of vendor selections they provided.

We had to delay our wedding a few times due to the pandemic, but everyone was willing to work with us, from Pam, to Connie to Chantel. When an issue arose with our DJ, Chantel assisted immediately and had a new contact/replacement for us within 30 minutes of notification, which was also in the evening, well after normal business hours but she still answered. God bless you.

The day of, was flawless. We never had so much fun. We didn’t need to worry about a single thing. Jill, our DOC (who doubles as an officiant so she could have married us if an emergency arose), also did cake design in her past life and made our wedding cake look amazing with the accessory flowers. She was sweet but firm as she keep us on track, feed and happy. In fact, all these ladies have multitude of talents in their backgrounds that allow them to provide assistance in any area as necessary.

Gala Events Facility. Best decision ever. Best wedding ever, best vendor ever. Truly a blessing on a budget.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Gala Events Facility 1
Discount
Half Off Special: For January and February 2018 ONLY (must be booked this month)

3760 Lower Roswell RD Marietta, GA, 30068
Location of (Gala Events Facility)

Gala Events Facility frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Gala Events Facility?

Gala Events Facility includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Gala Events Facility, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Gala Events Facility includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)

What are the most important characteristics of Gala Events Facility in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Gala Events Facility for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall
  • Garden

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Gala Events Facility for wedding events?

Gala Events Facility offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Gala Events Facility offer?

Gala Events Facility offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What services does Gala Events Facility offer for wedding events?

Gala Events Facility offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Liability Insurance
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does Gala Events Facility have available for wedding events?

Gala Events Facility offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Runners
  • Lighting
  • Photo booth
  • Tents
  • Tent Accessories

What percentage of users recommend Gala Events Facility and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Gala Events Facility is recommended by 90% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Gala Events Facility offer?

Gala Events Facility currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding

Wedding Venues