183 Reviews for Gala Events Facility

Covered Outdoor (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
Tents (1)
172 Gala Events Facility Reviews

I can’t say enough good things about Gala. I would recommend Gala to anyone and everyone in a heartbeat! Gala truly is the TOTAL PACKAGE. It’s the best value in the area, and their customizable package makes planning your unique day so easy and straightforward.

I have literally ZERO complaints with Gala. Not a single one. Everything went so smoothly, I can hardly believe it.

The absolute best part of Gala is Connie. Her services are indispensable! She answered all my questions in a timely and friendly manner leading up to the big day, and went above and beyond to help us with a separate issue. She really is a pro - she made sure that everything ran smoothly during the event, and always looked out to make sure that the bridge, groom, and family were all taken care of.

The vendors offered by the facility are top notch, too. We got so many compliments on the cake and food, both a part of Gala’s package. The DJ service was professional and available for all my little nit-picky needs. The outdoor space is like a garden party space, and the indoors is charming and elegant. It was the perfect venue for our dream wedding.

Profile Picture Jess, 9/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

I love The Gala, my wedding was beautiful, intimate and full of fun. I loved sitting in the dressing room with no worry that everything was being done for me. The only time I lifted a finger was to revive ang give wedding bands. A special thanks to Limda, she was so funny, tentative and super helpful. Also whatever she was using to fan me in the garden while taking pics felt like AC. I’m ready to do it all over again.

Profile Picture Michelle , 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Parking, Barware, Flatware, Linens, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

My husband and I chose to have our wedding ceremony and reception at Gala on June 2, 2018. Our wedding was beautiful and everything we could’ve ever dreamed of. As a very simple, yet detailed bride, Connie ensured that all my dreams came true! Connie helped decorate, organize, and think of all the things this bride forgot! I could’ve never survived wedding day without the incredible staff at Gala. I highly recommend Gala based on my experience, in regards to the facility, the prices, and the customer service. We will be recommending this facility for any birthday parties, weddings, and events!

Photos
Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My daughters’ wedding and reception at Gala Events Facility was perfect! We could not have asked for a better experience. Connie kept the timeline and made sure everything ran smoothly. She immediately attended to all our needs/requests. The staff, venue and food were AMAZING! We have heard nothing but rave reviews from friends and family about the wedding and reception!!!

Profile Picture J, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Gala Event Facility is the absolute best! I give Gala Facility top ratings because of the impeccable service we received. Kathi is the coordinator for Gala. She is positive, professional, prompt and proactive towards our needs for our special day. Kathi is always on time, she listened to our request and advised accordingly. Kathi’s coordination style is simple and left my fiancé and I worry free. We communicated our vision and she delivered. Kathi’s vendors are superb. There selections for reception meals were great. We opted for catering from the Savory Plate. I loved the presentation and professionalism displayed by the chef and staff. The food is flavorful and filling. The bakery Confection Perfection is simply amazing. There were various cake options to select from. My only complaint is that all of the cake options were so delicious, it was a challenge to select the flavor of our wedding cake. Our wedding reception was phenomenal! I couldn’t ask for anything better. Kathi was attentive to my needs and made sure my husband and I were we’ll taken care of from beginning to the end. I received positive feedback from all of my guest about food, music and service. Gala is and forever will be in my call log for any event that I have. Thank you Kathi for making our day special and worry free.

Profile Picture Veronda, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Kathi was so wonderful to work with. She was always willing to help and answer any questions I had. She made sure the wedding stayed on schedule and reminded me to eat!! I would definitely choose this venue again. Thank you so much Kathi and staff for making my wedding so beautiful!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 1/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Cannot say enough good things about this venue and working with Kathi. She made sure every detail during the reception was taken care of and my husband and i were able to truly enjoy being at the reception without having to worry about anything!! Kathi was cooperative from the very beginning that we came to look at the venue. Would recommend this venue to anyone!

Profile Picture Liliana, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding on Saturday December 30 2017. The plans for it began about 4-5 months before that. The process was seamless and Kathi Bland, the event coordinator, communicated with us along the way. We had a wonderful ceremony outside, at the Gazebo, and afterwards had a reception there inside. We would highly recommend this facility for any special event you may have.

Profile Picture Marjorie, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Shuttle, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables
4.7

Very Helpful! We didn’t have certain things like a cake knife and they were kind enough to provide it as well as other things!

Profile Picture Tare, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Great location for a party! Couldn't have been more pleased. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jill, 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kathy was so professional and had some great ideas on how to make the event really pop. Being a fraction of the price of a hotel ballroom, we also saved money by bringing in our own alcohol.
1. The ceiling fabric covers a gold ceiling. The gold color really determines if you should get the fabric or not.
2. YES! to uplighting! It really increased the ambiance of the event.
3. Photo Bus - Yes if its a photo bus type of event. This is one of the nicest photo busses I've walked inside and a great value. This was also our guests "take home" gift.
4. Fabric on the wall. I didn't get this since the wall was obstructed by the DJ, MC and dancers.
5. Spandex chair covers - The chairs are navy and a goldish brass. This didn't fit in our color scheme so we opted for the chair covers. they were comfortable and no one tripped on them (always one of my worries).
6. Wine and water glasses - The venue charges for wine/water glasses. It's not much $ and adds to the look when you first walk into the space.
7. The back seating area. There is a corner bench on a long wall in the back. I put fluffy pillow from five and below on the bench and put cute helium balloons in the recessed ceiling. I wanted to hang a LED curtain ($15/Amazon) but never got around to it.
8. Outside Patio - there is an outside patio that is great in the warmer weather or perfect in the colder weather if you have heat lamps.
9. Bar - Hire the bartender - it classes up the whole event.
10 - Soda package - there's also an iced tea/lemonade package for a bit less. You can bring in your own soda. Does it save money? Who knows. But since I had lots of soda left over from a previous event, it worked for us.
I expected there to be lots of issues, there always are with event. But, there weren't. The staff is so professional and have done this so many times, it works like a well oiled machine. Although I know I'm one of their many events, Kathy made me feel like I was the only one.

Profile Picture Sharon, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I would highly recommend Gala Events Facility. They went above and beyond to make sure my needs were met for my special day. It is a beautiful site for a wedding.

Profile Picture April, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The space has lots of flexibility inside and out! Kathi is great to work with. She was extremely flexible when meeting with me and my vendors. Since she has a lot of experience with a variety of events, she offered great suggestions regarding ways to use the space.

Profile Picture Caryn, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kathi Bland was Gala Event's primary contact for our daughter's wedding reception. Absolute professionalism from our first facility visit until the happy couple left the venue for their honeymoon. Kathi was very detailed through the planning phase and clearly outlined our choices for catering, facility decoration and the overall staffing/setup package. Excellent communications - all questions leading to the event were quickly answered. Just a note: we chose The Savory Plate as our caterer - outstanding food, presentation and service! Throughout the reception, Kathi seamlessly coordinated food/drink service and staff. At the end of the day, Kathi and Gala Events Facility handled all details beautifully, which allowed our family and guests free to thoroughly enjoy our daughter's big day. We just had fun!

Profile Picture James, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We really had an exceptional experience with the gala event facility for our wedding. Kathi really catered to our exact desires and needs throughout the whole process. When you are choosing your wedding venue you really have to take in account a lot of different things and Kathi makes it very easy to decide who you want for your special day our entire process was so smooth and so easy due to all of her help and I couldn't be more thankful. Once we learned we could bring our dog with us on our wedding day to the venue and the reception we were completely sold because, of course, he is a part of our family. Even further than that I was able to be in as much or as little contact as I wanted with Kathi throughout the whole process which was very comforting as a bride to be. The venue is gorgeous with many different areas for beautiful photos and I really enjoyed how customizable everything was thanks to Kathi and the staff at The Gala. We were able to choose our own colors and bring any items with us that we wanted as well as utilize the items that were available for us through Kathi and The Gala. I couldn't be more pleased with our experience and if I had to do it all over again I would choose The Gala over and over. I wouldn't limit this venue to only a wedding venue though it's beautiful and a fun atmosphere even for parties such as sweet 16s or over the hill parties I would even love to do a family reunion here again because that's what our wedding felt like and I am so thankful that we were able to experience such a incredibly beautiful day with all of our loved ones and to have such a great coordinator and venue to host us five stars out of five from us, absolutely I recommend this venue. We were able to have our rehearsal at the venue the night before our wedding which made for a smooth transition process into the morning of our wedding. I loved every aspect of our wedding experience and reccomend The Gala for a beautiful, personalized experience.

Profile Picture Trinity, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Valet, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

Gala Events is a sweet and quaint venue we loved it bc we didn’t want to have a huge wedding. Kathi was great to work with and very patient and understanding! She made my night super special thank you Kathi!!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our 25th high school reunion at Gala and my classmates couldn't stop talking about how pretty the venue was! It was spacious, beautiful lighting, excellent caterer suggested by the venue and Kathi was so helpful keeping me on track for taste testing/ picking out venue options. The staff were so nice and helpful which made all the stress go away the night of the event! I would definitely come back here for future events!

Profile Picture Carey, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Just got married here and it was amazing! Kathi is wonderful and helped every step of the way. She was always kind and attentive. The wedding day went smoothly and I never had to worry about anything. The venue is simple and beautiful, just what I needed. My only issue is with the dj company they use who were difficult to communicate with and didn't seem to care at all. Overall we loved the Gala and Kathi makes your day really special!

Profile Picture Alysia, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I absolutely love kathi she worked with me every step of the way. She truly made my day special. Kathi was their with encouraging words even I was about to freak out. She bonded with my family and they love her as well. She handled everything on a timely manner and the day was beyond beautiful.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

I was very happy I found the Gala. The place was perfect for a small affair. The outdoor ceremony area is very pretty! I can't say enough good things about Kathi the coordinator- what a wonderful help she was putting together my daughter's wedding in 2 1/2 months!!!!
She helped things run smoothly from planning all the way through to end of the wedding. Everyone had a great time!

Profile Picture Diane, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Kathi from the gala was amazing. She helped with every detail down to making sure I had water and a glass of wine to calm my nerves the day of. She's incredibly great at making the brides big day absolutely memorable. The venue was decorated beautifully with mostly their decor. I couldn't be happier. Our day was very joyful, beautiful and out of this world fun. Kathi and her vendors definitely know how to make a beautiful wedding come true. Thanks Kathi I'll forever be greatful

Profile Picture Trish, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Valet, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables

This is our 2nd time using Gala and we're just as pleased as the 1st time. Kathi is so helpful and accommodating. The facility is beautiful, clean, and we'll kept. We used both indoors and out and everything was excellent. I definitely recommend this spot for any special event!!

Profile Picture Juakena, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I was looking at some photographs taken at our wedding and the day was absolutely perfect. From the initial meeting to view the Gala to the actual event Kathi did an amazing job transforming the Gala into exactly what we were looking for. Kathi did a fantastic job assisting us with suggestions, keeping up with any changes made and wrangling in everyone when needed. Thank you again for your outstanding efforts prior to and during as we celebrated our special day with families and friends. It was a truly memorable weekend for all of us. Our family and friends thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful setting, delicious food and the great service that you and your team provided. We received the glowing feedback from our guests and we couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Dana, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I would highly recommend The Gala to everyone! Kathi is amazing! She helped me plan my son's bar mitzvah and it was perfect. I did not have to worry about a thing and I would not have changed a thing. If you want an intimate, private, beautiful event, this is your place!

Profile Picture debra, 8/12/17, 1 Review