L&M Entertainment Reviews

22 Reviews for L&M Entertainment

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2019

Best wedding DJ

Matt was AMAZING! Could not be happier to have had him included in our wedding day. He was extremely organized and knew just what needed to be done at the right times. The music was amazing and our guests danced all night. We received so many compliments regarding the DJ. Matt thank you for making our day awesome. Highly recommended for any event!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Carl Kazen · Married on 10/14/2018

Perfect Day

I'd give 6 stars if possible. from the start, Matt and his crew were so professional. I never realized that the DJ really controls the flow of your entire wedding. I was beyond impressed with how they kept the pace and flawlessly kept things running smoothly. Thank you so much Matt for making the day perfect for me and my bride!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

Matt was awesome to work with, kept everyone on the dance floor and made the night run smoothly!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Christine · Married on 09/29/2017

If you are looking for a DJ that keeps the music flowing and the people dancing, Matt is your guy! I have been to three weddings where he has been the DJ, including my own and people didn't want to stop dancing! He really knows how to get a crowd going! Matt uses state of the art technology, gets to know his clients and really listens to his clients and what they want or might not want played on their big day. Not to mention, he's a nice guy! All out guests were impressed!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Tracy · Married on 09/16/2017

Matt does a great job of setting everything up so you don't have to worry about anything. Great time had by all

Sent on 09/21/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

Matt was awesome. He was easy to communicate with before the wedding and really accommodating to our crazy schedules. At the wedding he read the room and everyone had an amazing time--great balance between pleasing the wide variety of ages we had at our wedding and keeping the flow of the reception going. Such a great day!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Erin · Married on 10/15/2016

Matt was referred to us by a family member and we are beyond thrilled we chose him for our wedding. He was on top of everything from scheduling meetings, to answering questions and asking me about details I would have never thought of! He even met me at my venue, which wasn't located close to him, to look at the space and determine the best location to set up! He kept the dance floor going and even joined us on the dance floor! My wedding guests have been continuously telling me about how great they thought he was! I highly recommend him for your wedding and/or event!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Earle · Married on 07/03/2016

So glad we hired L & M for our son's wedding Great Time had by All. I highly recommend Matt to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 07/04/2016

James · Married on 06/10/2016

Matt from L&M was great to work with from the start! He was responsive to all our questions and helped make my sister's Jack and Jill bridal shower a huge success. He arrived early, carried the evening with some great tunes and made sure to give us plenty of time to indulge in some great speeches. Professional and talented! A++

Sent on 06/11/2016
  • User4613576 · event on: 12/12/2014

Matt was very easy to work with and very easy to connect with as things changed or issues arose. This is not always the case with folks during the holidays so his prompt response and flexibility was very much appreciated.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Dayna · event on: 10/23/2014

Matt DJ'd the "Totally Awesome 80's Party" for Shamrock Financial and it was awesome! He did a great job selecting the perfect 80s music, and the dance floor lighting really added to the atmosphere! We will definitely use Matt's services in the future!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Shelly · event on: 10/18/2014

Matt,

I have to thank you again for everything. You made that party an amazing memorable experience for all. People are still talking about it. I will be sure to give your info to others for a fun time.

Shelly D'Amico

Sent on 10/23/2014

L&M Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Shelly! It was my pleasure!

sarah · event on: 10/17/2014

Kids had a blast. Thank you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Sent on 10/21/2014

It was great night full of fun music

Sent on 10/15/2014

Cory · Married on 10/04/2014

Very professional and a great choice of music! Kept everyone dancing.

Sent on 11/24/2014
  • User4406526 · event on: 09/12/2014

Matt did a great job. No complaints.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Dayna · Married on 08/31/2014

I have known Matt for a few years now and as a fellow Wedding Pro (I am a Wedding Planner), I knew he did a great job as a DJ and I knew I could count on him! I refer him to my clients constantly because I know I can rely on him, that he will do an outstanding job, and that is an ultimate professional. So when it came time to book a DJ for my own wedding, it was a very easy decision to choose Matt! Throughout the whole process it was very easy to communicate with him, and he covered every single detail - even the smallest little things I asked for - like a pro! Even his setup is cool and he coordinated the lighting in his DJ booth to match the uplighting in the room! I deal with DJs and helping brides plan their music all the time and there were even things that Matt covered that I didn't even know! In the end I don't think there was a single thing overlooked. And he even gets out on the dance floor to do the Electric Slide and Cupid Shuffle with the guests! It was so much fun and I was so grateful to Matt for everything. It was truly the best day of my life!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Michelle · Married on 08/09/2014

One of the most important parts of a wedding is the music, , and we were more than pleased with Matt. the dance floor was rocking all night and everyone was saying how great the music was all night, during cocktail hour, dinner, and the rest of the night. Could not have asked for anything more! Thank you so much for being great to work with and for the awesome music!

Sent on 08/10/2014

L&M Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Michelle! I had a blast at your wedding!

Matt

Jason · Married on 08/31/2013

L & M entertainment is a class act. The professionalism of Loren and Matt is top notch. They're choice of music and the sense of timing during my wedding was perfect. Also their prices are hard to beat and for the level of service they both commit to.

Sent on 08/13/2014

L&M Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Jason! I appreciate it!

• O

Olivia · Married on 08/31/2013

I very highly recommend L&M Entertainment. We must have gotten a dozen compliments on our wedding music. The website used to explain what song gets played when was extremely helpful as well. They were very courteous and professional and the price was the best. Thank you Loren and Matt for helping to make our wedding special!

Sent on 08/15/2014

L&M Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Olivia! Your wedding was awesome at the museum and I had a great time performing there!

Lindsay · Married on 04/13/2013

Hiring Matt as our wedding DJ was one of the easiest decisions we could have made. He was so professional, fun, and extremely up to date with the latest technology. We had several meetings to discuss what vibe we want musically, and he made sure he had every song we requested beforehand. If there were requests that night, he could easily find the song and get it going. From the minute the dancing started, everyone was on the dance floor, including Matt! (His specialty is the Cupid Shuffle!) We were having such a great time dancing, that we even extended our night by another hour! If you are looking for an excellent DJ, look no further. Matt is the best!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Thanks, Lindsay!

Your wedding was one of my favorites - we could have kept going all night! I appreciate your kind words.

Matthew · Married on 09/14/2014

Matt was *excellent*. He was great to work with and made planning and communication easy. Matt is really good with tech so it was very, very easy to update playlists of "ok to play" and "do not play" songs. He was very flexible and even worked with us on things we were unsure of -- even last second requests. He also did the microphones for the ceremony and the band we had that played cocktail hour.

Most of all (folks planning weddings, we found this to be unexpectedly important): he worked seamlessly with all the other vendors. As I said above, he did some things outside just playing music for the reception that involved a lot of coordination and communication and he nailed all of it. He took the lead and worked with the band, the site coordinator and the caterer and, needless to say, everything went off without a hitch.

Sent on 09/27/2014

L&M Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Matt! I had a great time performing at your wedding and getting to know you and Sarah! Best of luck to you both!