Mayflower St, Providence, RI 02960 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About DJ Mystical Michael

Specializing in Unique and Multicultural Weddings in Rhode Island, Boston and Southern New England.

Your Wedding, Your Music, Your DJ

What is it that makes an OUSTANDING event?

The music; The people; The energy; The celebration?

Everything!

• If you want mature adult DJs that are ready to handle whatever unexpected twists and turns that each event produce.

• If you want DJs you can count on to hear what you are requesting and will honor your needs, not just say “yes” and do whatever they want.

• If you want an experienced DJ- not just experience with one kind of crowd or music but experiences in life and diverse situations and events- Weddings, Corporate Events, Parties, Clubs, Sweet Sixteens, Graduations, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Anniversaries, Reunions, Radio, Studio, Fashion Shows and anything else that music and dance can set the mood and energy for an event.

If you answered YES to all three questions, your Rhode Island DJ is ready for you!

"When we found Michael and talked to him we were instantly reassured. He was very organized with a calm demeanor. At the wedding he played all the music we wanted to hear and all the music the guests requested. He was great!" Caitlyn & Ryan

I invite you to view my Wedding Packages

DJ Mystical Michael has over 30 years of experience as a DJ. He started out in the 1980's with two Technics turntables and a crate of Classic Rock LPs, and has never looked back. Today, he has state of the art Bose Sound System and a digital music collection of 350GB and over 46,000 songs. That's 130 days of music! His repertoire covers music from the 1940's to the most current hits, with an emphasis on Pop, Dance, Rock, Reggae, Oldies, World, Disco, Reggaeton, Hip Hop, Rap, Latin, The Classics, Classical, Lounge, Buddha Bar, Café and Popular Country.

"You played everything we mentioned to you, and the other music you added fit perfectly with our tastes! Our guests really enjoyed the night and everyone was up on the dance floor at one point or another. You were professional, friendly, fun, and gave us a great deal!" Meghan & Stephen

Why do you offer a Guarantee?

I know I excel as a DJ and MC. I want you to have that same assurance so you can focus your attention and energy on other areas of your Wedding. You worry about getting your guests there and feeding them. I'll make sure they have a great time and remember your Wedding long afterwards. They will have fun and I am certain of that, so I can offer a guarantee since I am confident you will want to pay me. You are investing in me by hiring me and sending me a deposit. I am investing in your Wedding by offering the following guarantee: if you are not happy with my performance, you do not have to pay the remainder of the balance. Period.

Follow DJ Mystical Michael on

ec 67 cr version
bb701dbd2c521db7 1312340051141 IMG0928

• Videos 1

21 Reviews for DJ Mystical Michael

Great. Would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 04/01/2014

Jackie · Married on 10/26/2013

Mike was great. Nice to talk to, helped me in my situation, found me an age appropriate DJ, we danced all night, till I could not stand anymore. The whole place danced! The DJ used all my song suggestions, and that with a sunny saturday in October, made it the best wedding ever.

I am using his services again for my daughter's sweet 16, only she is not so sweet :).

I would definately recommend this service!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Jackie · Married on 10/05/2013

The DJ was great I danced all night till I could not dance anymore. EVERYONE had a great time. I am using them for my daughter's sweet 16.

Sent on 04/07/2014