Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

19 Reviews for L.A. Artistry

Group Discounts (1)
Licensed (1)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)

My bridesmaids & I had our hair & makeup done. There were 9 people total & everybody looked amazing! I would highly recommend Tricia& her team!

Profile Picture Meredith, 11/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hey everyone this company is amazing and will change anything that u need at the last minute, I changed the style of my hair and my girls hat and they did it! Make up was on point as well! I had to rush at one point and they handled that so greaT! If u want your day to go smooth I highly recommend using them!

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tricia and her team were great and very accommodating! She made sure my wife and I were completely satisfied with our hair and make up! All of the artists arrived on time and were extremely helpful with all of our needs!

Profile Picture Shante, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Discounts, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

She did such a great job with my makeup that it lasted all day in the sun and heat. You could not see my rosacea and that made me very happy. Most if my hair held up but with all the dancing and sweating it looked a little shabby but the end of the nice but it was fine with me.

Profile Picture Victoria , 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tricia was amazing to work with! I can speak for myself, my mom, and my braiesmaids when I saw we were all amazed with how our makeup came out. It looked natural and lasted all day. I also used Tricia for my bridal shower and Bachelorette party and I have nothing but good things to say! I would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture angelica, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Having hair and make up done in our apartment the morning of the wedding was so much more fun and expedient than getting everyone to a salon, even though it was only two adults and a child. Tricia communicated well when in transit, listened carefully to the looks we wanted, and delivered as hoped for. We received compliments all day regarding how wonderful we looked. Wish I could post a picture, but you'll have to take my word for it. I'd recommend her for your special day.

Profile Picture Peg, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes
1.0

Were do I start. I booked LA Artistry months ago for my wedding on 20th April in New York, my partner and I were travelling from Scotland. Having been in regular contact with Tricia in the months/weeks leading up to the wedding I was feeling very confident about the services I would receive. I couldn't have been further from the truth!!! Tricia was due to arrive at our hotel at 6.30 as our limo was due to collect us at 8.30. I received an email at 6.15 to tell me that she had been pulled over for speeding but would be with us by 7 at the latest. 8.10am, Tricia has still not arrived, I had to get my finacè to help me in to my dress and had 20 minutes to try get myself ready before leaving our hotel. The first time my husband seen me, I should've looked like a princess. He should not have had to help me in to my dress! Disgusted with the treatment I received. Tricia did call to say that she would try get there and help as much as she could, but at this point we had 15 minutes to get ready and she was still at the other side of the city. She then sent me an email to say she was stuck in traffic and it was not her fault! Surely she should have known how long it would have taken to get in to the city? Therefore she should have left ample time to get to her client. I would urge any bride looking for hair/make-up services to STAY AWAY from LA Artistry!!! This woman ruined my wedding morning, what should have been the happiest morning of my life was spent in floods of tears!!!!

Profile Picture Claire, 4/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tricia was very professional and on time to my wedding. I was very pleased with her work and loved having her do my hair and makeup. I explained to her exactly what I wanted during a consultation, she did above and beyond. I highly recommend calling Tricia at LA artistry for hair and makeup.

Profile Picture User6307544, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Trisha is beyond talented in both hair and makeup. She is creative and has the type of talent you can only be born with and perfect over time. Besides working magic on myself and 6 bridesmaids, she also took care of the mother of the bride and groom's stepmother-all in 5 short hours. When crunch time approached, she kept her cool and got everything done on time. Her awesome attitude helped ease the pre-wedding jitters and her efficiency helped me stay calm that we would stick to our short timeline-which we did. Her assistants were extremely talented and sweet as well, and were super patient with fuses blowing constantly (I got married in a 19th century castle with some electrical issues). I could not be more thrilled with how I looked as well as everyone in the bridal party. We all felt and looked our best thanks to Tricia and the girls. I highly, highy reccomend Tricia and LA Artistry-and their products too (AMAZING!).

Profile Picture User6018846, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Licensed, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

Tricia and the L.A. Artistry staff made me feel like a bride in every single way! I got so many compliments and felt so special on my wedding day. My makeup didn't budge throughout the entire night!

Tricia knows her stuff and is truly a makeup artist. I'm the type of person who likes to research and know what I'm getting and I got a true makeup pro. I can't stress that enough because I also had numerous trials before this, and some people will say they do makeup but actually just spray your face with the airbrush machine. I'm someone who wanted the real deal on my wedding day, and this was professional makeup.

From giving me skin clearing advice months before the wedding to knowing everything there is to know about contouring as well as the latest makeup trends, Tricia knows it and does exactly what you ask for and then some. Also they did my mom's makeup (she doesn't normally wear any) and she loved it as it was natural looking and perfect for moms and mother-in-laws.

L.A. Artistry staff reflects professionalism as well as true talent. If I had to do it over again I would book with L.A. Artistry way before wasting time and money on other trials.

They also did my hair, which looked great and was perfect. I loved the ease of having the same team do both services.

It was so worth it because when you think about it EVERYONE looks at your hair and makeup!!

It was flawless and am truly thankful for finding Tricia/L.A.Artistry. Everyone said I glowed and I am so glad I didn't settle and found a true makeup artist to do my makeup on my wedding day! I just can't say enough good things!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't say enough good things about Trishia. Her work is absolutely amazing. I have never looked or felt as beautiful as I did in my wedding day.. I can't wait to have her do my hair and make up again.,. ??

Profile Picture Tracy, 6/21/15, 5 Reviews
4.7

I used L.A. Artistry to do my makeup for a wedding and was extremely pleased. The make stayed perfect through out the day.

Profile Picture User5018941, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tricia spent all morning with me making sure she understood what I wanted done the day of my wedding (hair/makeup trial). She is extremely talented in what she does. She is artistic and creative, yet listens to what you want. She is extremely skilled and that is very evident in her methods and work product. I can not wait to have her make me gorgeous all over again on the day of my wedding! I highly recommend her to anyone with hair/makeup needs for any event!

Profile Picture User4926107, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

You and your team did such an amazing job on my bridal party and I. I will recommend you to everyone! Our make up came out flawless and our hair was exactly how we wanted it! You were very patient and kind when I was changing my mind a million and one times. Who ever is looking for hair and make up artist for your event look no further! I was in between hair and make up artists when I first started looking for my wedding and when I saw the reviews and the work they do it was an easy decision to choose them, and I am so happy I did! Thank you La artistry for doing such an great job !!!

Profile Picture Elyse, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tricia is a true artist and her work is beyond flawless... And she is a blast to work with!

Profile Picture Sara, 11/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I have had my makeup done at several places I cannot tell you how pleased I was on this day I was flawless i was ready for a make up shoot, my make up did not need touching up throughout the evening and it look just as good seven hours later. I could not have been more pleased and I would highly recommend Tricia to anyone having an event or personal occasion they would like their makeup and hair done

Profile Picture Tina, 10/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Trisha, was amazing! She worked out her schedule to make sure to be at my house to do my hair & makeup as well as my daughters. She made sure I loved the job done, and I DID! This woman amazed me and made me feel so beautiful on the most important day of my life!

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tricia was very professional & creative in making my wedding day a success! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User4470217, 2+ years ago, 1 Review