207 Reviews for KSS Photography

Wedding Portraits (4)
Albums (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
Destination / Travel (2)

My husband and I had our vow renewal with KSS Photography. We are absolutely in love with our photos and we received them in less than 24 hours. Amazing quality and affordable price. Highly recommend KSS Photography if you wish to have stunning photos in your wedding album.

Profile Picture Ekaterina, 7/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Kiamarie is an amazing photographer and human being. Her kindness, professionalism and artistic ability is exceptional. As I scroll through my photos; I am amazed at the moments she captured and the love that was shared amongst family and friends. I relive our wedding through our beautiful photos and have Kiamarie to thank. ❤️

Profile Picture Ann Marie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We recently got married on May 4th. I cannot say enough great things about KSS! Kiamarie is such an amazing photographer, and she knew how to capture all of our special moments in the perfect way. Everyone has been saying how beautiful our pictures are, and they only saw a sample of the wonderful work she has done. Throughout the process, Kiamarie was thoughtful, caring, creative, accommodating, and patient. She recommended that we stop at cherry blossoms for some bride/groom pictures, and the pictures did not disappoint! We trusted her creative vision, and we are so happy we did!! We received the final product much sooner than we anticipated, and we were truly grateful. Thank you so much to KSS for helping us make our day so special!! :)

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't even begin to find the words to explain how amazing Kiamarie is! From the moment I looked at her website I knew I wanted her to be my wedding photographer. She photographed my engagement photos as well as my wedding, and I LOVE how everything came out! My husband and I are by no means naturals in front of the camera, but Kiamarie made us feel so comfortable and I think that made a huge difference. Kiamarie was very easy to talk to, answered all of my 100 questions, and she is extremely professional. She had my entire wedding day planned out in advance, and she executed everything (like every little detail) perfectly on the day of. I would highly recommend hiring Kiamarie to anyone, she is the best!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/23/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs

KSS was the perfect fit for our NYE wedding! Kia Marie and I made a connection right away, and she made it very easy and comfortable planning for our big day. Kia Marie was able to capture not only the details of our hard work that went into the wedding but also the candid moments of the best day ever. At midnight she was able to capture confetti falling of us as our guests cheered and danced in the background. Kia Marie braved the cold weather on the Asbury Park board walk to photograph our dog, Bruce and keep smiles on the faces of our bridal party! It was a perfect day and we thank KSS for being able to relive the most special moments. She is simply, the best.

Profile Picture Ellyn, 12/31/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you want to have the most beautiful wedding photos to look back on to relive your wedding time and time again, then hiring KSS Photography is the only option! It’s true what they say that your day will go by in the blink of an eye, so having stunning photos taken to be able to really look back on everything in great detail is so important so you can feel like you’re taken back to that day! Kiamarie and her team are so incredibly talented and take the most phenomenal photos (to which our wedding was chosen to appear in an article on New Jersey Bride)! The amount of compliments we have received left and right from everyone who have seen our photos has become too high to count! I can’t tell you how many times I pull up our photos and just catch myself smiling so wide. My entire engagement was only 9 months to the day from when I got engaged to our wedding day so finding an incredible photographer within that time frame when they are normally booked a year in advance caused me a lot of stress, but Kiamarie made it work and I’ll be forever grateful. She makes everything so easy for the bride; multiple different package options for whatever works best for you, a very nice and detailed questionnaire where she can make sure that everything that is important to you will get captured, creates a detailed timeline to help you navigate through your day, and is always there to take a phone call or answer an email. The photos are just so light and airy and the team really makes it a point to capture all the love that is felt in the air on that day. They did an amazing job with capturing details, posed photos, and plenty of fun and candid photos from the reception. I cannot wait to hire KSS Photography for all the big events in life that come along the way that I want captured. Thank you to Kiamarie and her team for providing my husband and I the most wonderful photos that I’ll be proud to show our grandchildren in decades from now!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I used KSS Photography for our wedding and we could not be more pleased with the service we received! Kiamarie was so professional and she took the time to meet with us, to talk about the different packages they offer, and to show us her previous work. I was recommended to KSS Photography through my venue. I started following KSS on Instagram and I was blown away from the pictures. I knew we had to use them! Through the whole process, Kiamarie responded to my emails within an hour...if not minutes. She assured me everything would be okay. The day of the wedding could not have been more perfect! They were able
to handle my loud and rowdy family and they did not waste time at all. Pictures from our special were uploaded to Facebook the next day and I was able to get a preview of what my pictures would be like. We just received our wedding album (hand delivered by Kiamarie!!!) and we absolutely love it! I would highly recommend KSS Photography! Thank you again for everything, you and your team are AMAZING!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Perfect photographer for a perfect day!

Profile Picture Alice, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not have made a better choice for our wedding day photographers! Kiamarie was a pleasure to work with from day one. We had met with quite a few photographers, and we knew within a few minutes of meeting Kiamarie that she would make our day fun (she is so nice and down to earth!) and also deliver amazing photos for us to capture the day. The way she uses light is just so unique and makes everything look so beautiful. We are SO happy with the photos and seriously cannot stop looking at them. We have had so many compliments from family and friends, too. Jess was our second shooter, and she was also very talented and fun. Kiamarie and Jess were very thorough and knew all of the right shots to get -- from the details, to the getting ready shots, to the first look, to the family shots, ceremony, reception details, and then the party! Everything was perfect!! Thank you so much, KSS Photography!!

Profile Picture Rochelle, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Kiamarie did one of my best friends wedding and when I saw my friends photos I just knew I had to have her ! She did my engagement photos and they are just amazing and couldn't be any happier! So many compliments from family and friends I can't imagine how my wedding pictures will look come October 2017! She was so helpful with everything from answering all my questions to getting her opinion on what to wear! She is the best ! Thank you for everything - we love you xoxo

Profile Picture dana, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot begin to put into words how amazing my experience was with Kia! I knew I had to have her as my wedding photographer from the moment I first stalked her Instagram - seriously, If you haven't already, go! She was very easy to work with and put me at ease knowing everything was taken care of. She will capture every detail and leave you with the most amazing pictures. At the end of the day all you really have left is your photos of your day. I have nothing but amazing things to say and I couldn't have been more pleased with her work. You won't be disappointed!

Photos
Profile Picture Lisa, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Working with, Kiamarie, KSS Photography made my wedding process stress free. Kiamarie was beyond approachable and answered any questions we may have had. Not only is she beyond talented and creative she is extremely professional. She arrived on my wedding day on time ready to go keeping everyone moving and getting amazing shots of my entire bridal party as well as every little detail that we had included in our special day. This is probably no easy task with so many women and personalities but Kiamarie accomplished this with ease and a smile on her face at all times. We had requested certain photos that we wanted for the day of our wedding and left most of the ideas and creativity up to Kia, and we are so happy that we did. We have received such beauty that was captured in all of her photos. Everything that you could imagine you would like documented from such a special day in your life was done and so much more. We are extremely thankful to have chosen KSS Photography, Kiamarie, to spend our special day with us and do such an amazing job for us. My husband and I cannot wait to use Kiamarie and her team in the future for any important occasion that may occur in our lives that need to be captured in such elegance and class. A great shout out to KSS Photography. Thanks for an amazing job.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

THE BEST!!!! Kia and the staff at KSS are the best at what they do! When looking for a photographer I came across KSS and LOVED it, so I immediately reached out to Kia and was greeted with the warmest conversation. I knew right away that this was the right choice for my fiance and I. In planning the wedding Kia was quick to respond and beyond helpful in making my vision come to life. In the few years I've gotten to know Kia she became such a great friend and we continue to talk often. When choosing KSS you will not only get the best pictures for your wedding but you will most definitely gain a friend for life in Kia!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had Kiamarie and Krista this weekend for our wedding in Spring Lake. They were absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. We can't wait to see how it all turns out when we get our pictures back! Thanks KSS!!! You made it a memorable day! Pictures were fun and not torture!

Profile Picture Elise, 8/5/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Ummm where do I begin? I must say that your photographer will hands down be THE MOST important aspect of your wedding. In a world full of photographers, I had trouble finding the right person to photograph the most important day of mine and my fiances life, UNTIL I was recommended to Kia at KSS! As soon as I started browsing through her website and Instagram, I knew she was the one! Her photos of other couples wedding gave me chills! I called her, we spoke and knew I have to have her! We did and engagement shoot, and let me tell you Shawn and I were SOOO nervous (this is nothing like taking iphone photos at the bar as per usual ;) Kia made us feel comfortable and walked us through every step of the way and the photos came back beyond beautiful!

Fast forward to our wedding day: Stress and nerves were definietley running through me full force, but once again Kia was there to save the day, she kept my rowdy wedding party in line, created a vision that was SUPER hard in a tiny bridal suite, and came out with the most INCREDIBLE photos. Not to mention it completely DOWN POURED on our wedding day which was 100% not part of my plan. As bummed as I was that it wasn't a blue sky sunny July day, I honestly wasn't the least bit nervous as I knew she was going to produce photos that were just as beautiful as if we were outside, and boy she exceeded my expectations.

Newly engaged couples, no need to look any further, Kia and her team at KSS are fire!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Kiamarie could not be more amazing! Her bubbly and fun personality along with her eye for detail made our wedding day a true dream come true. Coordinating with Kia was easy and always fun. She is extremely responsive and always had helpful insight. Her planning, experience, and expertise created some of the most beautiful engagement and wedding day pictures. We were so thrilled to see our complete album and go through to find our favorites.

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs

If you are anything like me and totally overwhelmed by all of the different choices and options during wedding planning - look no further for the perfect photographer! I cannot say enough about how happy I am to have found Kiamarie. From the moment I spoke to her on the phone, I knew that working with her would be a blast, and she only proved me right time and time again! I have been a part of enough weddings to know just how important a good photographer is to your special day (and have heard endless horror stories), and I can PROMISE you that you wouldn’t want anyone else there to capture your wedding. Not only is her work stunning (like seriously!), her personality alone makes her well worth it. From our engagement session to our Wedding Day, Kia had my husband and I, as well as our families and wedding party cracking up and having a great time. She puts you at ease and makes you feel truly special throughout the entire process. Not to mention that when I was on the brink of panic and trying to get dressed alone, she totally stepped in and helped me into my wedding dress without batting an eye. She was honestly such a pleasure to work with and I cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

I highly recommend Kia and her team! Kia handled my 10432 questions prior to the wedding and also helped me with my wedding timeline (as it caused me a lot of stress!) Her and Jess made the night and the pictures were absolutely STUNNING. In my opinion, the one thing you should NOT skimp on is the pictures. You will be looking at them for the rest of your lives and you want them to be the best photos they can be- and Kia and Jess truly made that happen!

Don't hesitate! Book them now!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

As soon as I saw Kiamarie's online photo gallery, I knew I wanted her to document our special day. We hired her for our April 22 wedding at the Chapel at Sandy Hook where it rained for the first half of the day. Unfortunately, we had to take our first look and bridal party photos inside the Chapel where there wasn't much natural light, but with her editing skills you would never have known! The photos are gorgeous! Kiamarie and Julia were a pleasure to work with. Kia was very responsive during the planning phase and two days after the wedding we received some nice "teasers" of our beautiful wedding photos. One month later and we received the whole album! Her work is beautiful; she is definitely a true artist, and I would absolutely recommend hiring KSS Photography for your wedding day :)

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours

If you are taking the time to read this review, please do not go any further and book KSS Photography ASAP! There are honestly no words to describe how talented Kia is. My pictures are absolutely breathtaking and we really cannot thank Kia and her second shooter Jess for how incredible our pictures came out. I was set on a specific location for my wedding pictures and because of the snow a few weeks ago, it just wasn't going to happen. Kia was there to reassure my that everything would be okay and the pictures will still come out just as they would anywhere else and she could not have been anymore right. I am actually happy we got stuck at the hotel venue because I could not imagine my pictures looking anymore beautiful than they do. The day after the wedding she already had some pictures up on my facebook and the comments did not stop for days! I had guests from my wedding and even people outside of my wedding asking for Kia's contact info and I also had so many people sharing our pictures off of Kia's facebook page. Kia's and Jess are extremely talented and their work shows it. Kia made the process leading up to the wedding super easy as everything is done online. She was there for any questions or I had and even gave her input when I asked for her opinion. I am so blessed I came across Kia and that we were able to book her for our wedding. If you want only the best photographer to capture every magical moment of your wedding day then KSS Photography is for you! If I could rate them a million stars I would. Thank you thank you thank you!

Profile Picture Brittany, 1/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

When my husband and I first met Kiamarie we felt an immediate connection. Her work is absolutely beautiful. Our wedding was in December and she spent most of the day and evening with us. She is friendly, comfortable to be with and so nice but still maintained her professionalism. Our photographs came out exceptionally beautiful. We have so many compliments on how she captured expressions and the feelings between us. She has taken photos of the entire day the people has captured all the details big n small that we can so easily relive the day. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Candace, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kiamarie photographed my wedding in October and the photos came out AMAZING! She is very easy to work with, she responds quickly, and her work is EXCEPTIONAL! I couldn't be happier that I chose her for my wedding and you should too ??

Profile Picture Allyson, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I booked Kiamarie of KSS Photography for two lifestyle sessions and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Kiamarie completely understood my vision and captured it perfectly in natural light imagery. Not to mention, Kiamarie is professional, responsive, and through her sweet and caring nature, she allows you to be confident and comfortable in front of the camera. The love that Kiamarie has for photography truly shows through each and every picture. I highly recommend Kiamarie to capture the special moments from your wedding day. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding has not come yet , but so far so good ! One of the most important things for us is to be able to reach the person when we need to and this photographer was up late answering our questions and even set up an appointment for early in the morning . We really have a good feeling about her!

Profile Picture User5048553, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs