197 Reviews for KSS Photography

Albums (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
Wedding Portraits (3)
Destination / Travel (2)

KSS was the perfect fit for our NYE wedding! Kia Marie and I made a connection right away, and she made it very easy and comfortable planning for our big day. Kia Marie was able to capture not only the details of our hard work that went into the wedding but also the candid moments of the best day ever. At midnight she was able to capture confetti falling of us as our guests cheered and danced in the background. Kia Marie braved the cold weather on the Asbury Park board walk to photograph our dog, Bruce and keep smiles on the faces of our bridal party! It was a perfect day and we thank KSS for being able to relive the most special moments. She is simply, the best.

Profile Picture Ellyn, 12/31/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not have made a better choice for our wedding day photographers! Kiamarie was a pleasure to work with from day one. We had met with quite a few photographers, and we knew within a few minutes of meeting Kiamarie that she would make our day fun (she is so nice and down to earth!) and also deliver amazing photos for us to capture the day. The way she uses light is just so unique and makes everything look so beautiful. We are SO happy with the photos and seriously cannot stop looking at them. We have had so many compliments from family and friends, too. Jess was our second shooter, and she was also very talented and fun. Kiamarie and Jess were very thorough and knew all of the right shots to get -- from the details, to the getting ready shots, to the first look, to the family shots, ceremony, reception details, and then the party! Everything was perfect!! Thank you so much, KSS Photography!!

Profile Picture Rochelle, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Kiamarie did one of my best friends wedding and when I saw my friends photos I just knew I had to have her ! She did my engagement photos and they are just amazing and couldn't be any happier! So many compliments from family and friends I can't imagine how my wedding pictures will look come October 2017! She was so helpful with everything from answering all my questions to getting her opinion on what to wear! She is the best ! Thank you for everything - we love you xoxo

Profile Picture dana, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with, Kiamarie, KSS Photography made my wedding process stress free. Kiamarie was beyond approachable and answered any questions we may have had. Not only is she beyond talented and creative she is extremely professional. She arrived on my wedding day on time ready to go keeping everyone moving and getting amazing shots of my entire bridal party as well as every little detail that we had included in our special day. This is probably no easy task with so many women and personalities but Kiamarie accomplished this with ease and a smile on her face at all times. We had requested certain photos that we wanted for the day of our wedding and left most of the ideas and creativity up to Kia, and we are so happy that we did. We have received such beauty that was captured in all of her photos. Everything that you could imagine you would like documented from such a special day in your life was done and so much more. We are extremely thankful to have chosen KSS Photography, Kiamarie, to spend our special day with us and do such an amazing job for us. My husband and I cannot wait to use Kiamarie and her team in the future for any important occasion that may occur in our lives that need to be captured in such elegance and class. A great shout out to KSS Photography. Thanks for an amazing job.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

THE BEST!!!! Kia and the staff at KSS are the best at what they do! When looking for a photographer I came across KSS and LOVED it, so I immediately reached out to Kia and was greeted with the warmest conversation. I knew right away that this was the right choice for my fiance and I. In planning the wedding Kia was quick to respond and beyond helpful in making my vision come to life. In the few years I've gotten to know Kia she became such a great friend and we continue to talk often. When choosing KSS you will not only get the best pictures for your wedding but you will most definitely gain a friend for life in Kia!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had Kiamarie and Krista this weekend for our wedding in Spring Lake. They were absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. We can't wait to see how it all turns out when we get our pictures back! Thanks KSS!!! You made it a memorable day! Pictures were fun and not torture!

Profile Picture Elise, 8/5/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Ummm where do I begin? I must say that your photographer will hands down be THE MOST important aspect of your wedding. In a world full of photographers, I had trouble finding the right person to photograph the most important day of mine and my fiances life, UNTIL I was recommended to Kia at KSS! As soon as I started browsing through her website and Instagram, I knew she was the one! Her photos of other couples wedding gave me chills! I called her, we spoke and knew I have to have her! We did and engagement shoot, and let me tell you Shawn and I were SOOO nervous (this is nothing like taking iphone photos at the bar as per usual ;) Kia made us feel comfortable and walked us through every step of the way and the photos came back beyond beautiful!

Fast forward to our wedding day: Stress and nerves were definietley running through me full force, but once again Kia was there to save the day, she kept my rowdy wedding party in line, created a vision that was SUPER hard in a tiny bridal suite, and came out with the most INCREDIBLE photos. Not to mention it completely DOWN POURED on our wedding day which was 100% not part of my plan. As bummed as I was that it wasn't a blue sky sunny July day, I honestly wasn't the least bit nervous as I knew she was going to produce photos that were just as beautiful as if we were outside, and boy she exceeded my expectations.

Newly engaged couples, no need to look any further, Kia and her team at KSS are fire!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Kiamarie could not be more amazing! Her bubbly and fun personality along with her eye for detail made our wedding day a true dream come true. Coordinating with Kia was easy and always fun. She is extremely responsive and always had helpful insight. Her planning, experience, and expertise created some of the most beautiful engagement and wedding day pictures. We were so thrilled to see our complete album and go through to find our favorites.

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs

If you are anything like me and totally overwhelmed by all of the different choices and options during wedding planning - look no further for the perfect photographer! I cannot say enough about how happy I am to have found Kiamarie. From the moment I spoke to her on the phone, I knew that working with her would be a blast, and she only proved me right time and time again! I have been a part of enough weddings to know just how important a good photographer is to your special day (and have heard endless horror stories), and I can PROMISE you that you wouldn’t want anyone else there to capture your wedding. Not only is her work stunning (like seriously!), her personality alone makes her well worth it. From our engagement session to our Wedding Day, Kia had my husband and I, as well as our families and wedding party cracking up and having a great time. She puts you at ease and makes you feel truly special throughout the entire process. Not to mention that when I was on the brink of panic and trying to get dressed alone, she totally stepped in and helped me into my wedding dress without batting an eye. She was honestly such a pleasure to work with and I cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

I highly recommend Kia and her team! Kia handled my 10432 questions prior to the wedding and also helped me with my wedding timeline (as it caused me a lot of stress!) Her and Jess made the night and the pictures were absolutely STUNNING. In my opinion, the one thing you should NOT skimp on is the pictures. You will be looking at them for the rest of your lives and you want them to be the best photos they can be- and Kia and Jess truly made that happen!

Don't hesitate! Book them now!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

As soon as I saw Kiamarie's online photo gallery, I knew I wanted her to document our special day. We hired her for our April 22 wedding at the Chapel at Sandy Hook where it rained for the first half of the day. Unfortunately, we had to take our first look and bridal party photos inside the Chapel where there wasn't much natural light, but with her editing skills you would never have known! The photos are gorgeous! Kiamarie and Julia were a pleasure to work with. Kia was very responsive during the planning phase and two days after the wedding we received some nice "teasers" of our beautiful wedding photos. One month later and we received the whole album! Her work is beautiful; she is definitely a true artist, and I would absolutely recommend hiring KSS Photography for your wedding day :)

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours

If you are taking the time to read this review, please do not go any further and book KSS Photography ASAP! There are honestly no words to describe how talented Kia is. My pictures are absolutely breathtaking and we really cannot thank Kia and her second shooter Jess for how incredible our pictures came out. I was set on a specific location for my wedding pictures and because of the snow a few weeks ago, it just wasn't going to happen. Kia was there to reassure my that everything would be okay and the pictures will still come out just as they would anywhere else and she could not have been anymore right. I am actually happy we got stuck at the hotel venue because I could not imagine my pictures looking anymore beautiful than they do. The day after the wedding she already had some pictures up on my facebook and the comments did not stop for days! I had guests from my wedding and even people outside of my wedding asking for Kia's contact info and I also had so many people sharing our pictures off of Kia's facebook page. Kia's and Jess are extremely talented and their work shows it. Kia made the process leading up to the wedding super easy as everything is done online. She was there for any questions or I had and even gave her input when I asked for her opinion. I am so blessed I came across Kia and that we were able to book her for our wedding. If you want only the best photographer to capture every magical moment of your wedding day then KSS Photography is for you! If I could rate them a million stars I would. Thank you thank you thank you!

Profile Picture Brittany, 1/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

When my husband and I first met Kiamarie we felt an immediate connection. Her work is absolutely beautiful. Our wedding was in December and she spent most of the day and evening with us. She is friendly, comfortable to be with and so nice but still maintained her professionalism. Our photographs came out exceptionally beautiful. We have so many compliments on how she captured expressions and the feelings between us. She has taken photos of the entire day the people has captured all the details big n small that we can so easily relive the day. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Candace, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kiamarie photographed my wedding in October and the photos came out AMAZING! She is very easy to work with, she responds quickly, and her work is EXCEPTIONAL! I couldn't be happier that I chose her for my wedding and you should too ??

Profile Picture Allyson, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I booked Kiamarie of KSS Photography for two lifestyle sessions and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Kiamarie completely understood my vision and captured it perfectly in natural light imagery. Not to mention, Kiamarie is professional, responsive, and through her sweet and caring nature, she allows you to be confident and comfortable in front of the camera. The love that Kiamarie has for photography truly shows through each and every picture. I highly recommend Kiamarie to capture the special moments from your wedding day. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding has not come yet , but so far so good ! One of the most important things for us is to be able to reach the person when we need to and this photographer was up late answering our questions and even set up an appointment for early in the morning . We really have a good feeling about her!

Profile Picture User5048553, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

I must say that myself and my wife's experience with Kiamarie was amazing!!! From the moment we met her she made us feel comfortable while remaining professional. She is so knowledgeable about her craft (positioning, staging, lighting, expressions, etc). While staging photos she took into consideration our personalities and brought them to life in every frame. I recommend KSS Photography to capture those special memories that will last you a lifetime, trust me you'll be ecstatic that you did!

Profile Picture Sadiqa, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were so pleased with the experience we had with KSS photography. Kia was the only vendor we had absolutely no issues with. It was easy and stress free. Not only is she very professional, but she is also so friendly and helpful. She made me feel comfortable and at ease from the first phone call. We've since received our gorgeous wedding photos and have gotten so many compliments from our friends and family. We keep hearing they look like they belong in a magazine. Just amazing.

Profile Picture User7596479, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kiamarie is hands down the most talented, friendliest, and all around best wedding photographer around! The pictures we received are simply stunning and I can't wait to give them as gifts to people who attended. She knows exactly what she's doing and what to tell people in order to get the picture she sees in her mind. Everyone in my bridal party loved her because she knew how to take control without being rude and reign in everyone's craziness throughout the day. Thanks for being the best, Kiamarie! We love you!!

Profile Picture Carly, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I got married in June 2016. We found KIamarie about 8 months earlier and she fit us in for our engagement shoot before the winter. To start, our Engagement shoot was amazing. Kia helped guide us through the process as neither of us were super comfortable in front of the camera. We shortly thereafter got our photos and used them for our website! Then comes the wedding. KIa and her team were great. They captured every shot and we now have great memories. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture rebecca, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kiamarie is BY FAR the most amazing photographer in the area! From the moment that my Maid of Honor showed me the KSS website, in addition to showing me photos that Kia had taken at her cousins wedding, I knew that I HAD to hire her and her team to capture my wedding day. She is professional, very accommodating, and truly talented! When you hire a photographer, you simply hope/expect to simply get the beautiful photos; however, Kia delivered that and SO much more. It was comforting to know that Kia was only a phone call, text or email away from any concern or question that I had throughout my entire wedding planning process (questions that didn’t even have to do with photos).

During our engagement shoot, Kia made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She knew exactly what directions to give to us to get the “perfect” shots and they truly were PERFECT. I highly recommend doing an engagement shoot with Kia if you are hiring her for your wedding day… we used two of our engagement photos for our Save The Date cards and everyone is STILL commenting on how beautiful the photos are. After the engagement shoot photos were delivered to us, I was SO excited for my wedding day and to see all of the memories KSS would capture.

When I first hired KSS, Kia had told me that she was booked to shoot another wedding on my wedding day but that her team was equally as talented and promised me that I would have nothing but the best on my wedding day. Well, I GOT THE BEST. Kia knew how bummed I was and how nervous I was to have someone other than her take our photos, so she surprised me and showed up! She figured out a way to take our “getting ready photos”, “first look”, and bridal party/family photos. WHAT A DREAM! We did have an additional photographer for our ceremony, & reception who was also amazingly talented. Thank you Kiamarie and the entire KSS team for an incredible experience and capturing the most beautiful moments of our day! xo

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We booked KSS Photography for our wedding July 30th, 2016 at the Shadowbrook and could not be happier. The pictures came out absolutely breathtaking, despite the hot and humid weather we had that day. Kiamarie was flexible with me, and we even opted for an additional hour of photography with her.

As soon as we met Kiamarie, we knew we had to hire her. We actually ONLY met with her, and we booked her on the spot. Throughout the planning process, she was always available for any questions I had. She was very knowledgeable and actually referred us to our videographer and DJ. (Her recommendations were amazing.)

Before the wedding day, Kiamarie sits with you and goes through your entire schedule. She was very professional and provided feedback when needed. At our wedding, she organized our very large bridal party including small children. I thought our pictures were going to be a disaster because it was complete chaos, but once we got them you would NEVER know. She truly is a one of a kind photographer in this area, and I recommend her wholeheartedly.

HIRE KSS Photography - You will not regret it and your pictures will look like they should be published in a Bridal Magazine!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Kiamarie and KSS Photography were everything I could have dreamed of for wedding photographers! My sister booked her for her own wedding the year before mine, and the second I saw her pictures, I knew I had to book Kia also. From our first phone call to the day of the wedding, Kiamarie was professional and extremely thorough. She makes you feel comfortable and relaxed on an extremely stressful day, but is always in command and ready to tell people what to do! I knew I wanted a photographer that would put our loud, rowdy group in their photo places and Kia did just that, but with grace! Our wedding day was one of the hottest of the summer, and my husband visibly sweat right through his tux pants. Kia painstakingly touched up each and every picture so that they were all perfect - you can't even tell it was a hot day! Every single picture is beautiful. She really knows how to manipulate the natural light and it makes for some gorgeous pictures! She perfectly captured every aspect of our day, and I seriously cannot recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Gina, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Our perfect overcast wedding! Kiamarie and her team made beautiful pictures. From our engagement photos to our wedding Kiamarie was there every step of the way either a text or email was the quickest way to comunicate. We just got our pictures and it was 100% worth the wait!! I am so happy to say that KSS photography captured every single special moment in my wedding that I will be able to remember for the rest of my life!!

Profile Picture User5228219, 1+ year ago, 1 Review