Kristy Weldon Photography Reviews

8 | Sacramento, CA

8 Reviews for Kristy Weldon Photography

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/10/2011

Kristi is so Wonderful! And Affordable!

She was open to any suggestion that I had, but was also first to take charge and let everyone know what to do.

Loved working with her and the pictures trumped all expectation! They were beautiful! Look forward to using her to capture precious moments of our future children.

Renee · Married on 06/25/2011

Kristy Weldon is an absolutely talented and amazing photographer. After researching countless photographers within the Sacramento area, I luckily found Kristy Huston (now Weldon) to take snapshots of our engagement and wedding day! Her ability to truly capture the moment and create memories for us was more than I had ever anticipated. Her eye for detail, kindness, professionalism, and simply beautiful personality we're all bonus' to her final product; simply put, creative and beautiful work! I will continue to consult with her throughout the years to come! We cannot thank you enough Kristy. We are so happy with all that you've done for us! Cheers!

Renee & TJ Bielawski

Justin · Married on 08/21/2010

Kristy was perhaps our most valuable asset on our wedding day. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. We originally picked Kristy Huston because, looking at her portfolio, we really felt she captured the personalities of her subjects.

When we finally saw our photos, Kristy did not disappoint! We are thrilled to this day. She was worth way more than her fee! We would recommend Kristy to our dearest friends and family.

Jamie · Married on 06/05/2010

We were so happy that we listened to my little sister and chose Kristy Huston for our photographer. She is worth way more than what she charges. She is great with people and really understood what we wanted. She even allowed us to do our trash the dress session in Marine county at the beach and drove the whole way out there for it. She is great and our pictures turned out to be amazing. She even downloaded and played some on a monitor during the reception. I would recommend her to everyone. She is a terrific photographer and truly captures the best of people.

sondra · Married on 11/06/2009

My husband and i were so happy to have Kristy as our photographer! She met and exceeded our expectations, she kept us calm and managed to work with varying personalities well. I was so happy to have someone who was willing to sit down with me and really listen to my wishes. She is highly talented and does beautiful work. We felt like we really got an excellent value for the price.

Jessica · Married on 07/04/2009

I cannot say enough about how much we, and everyone else, at our wedding LOVED Kristy Huston and her work. Not only is she brilliantly creative and intuitive, she is a warm, friendly, lovely person as well. During a (fabulous, yet) stressful time such as one's wedding, it is such a joyous relief to work with someone so poised and easy-going who knows just what to look for and do.

Since the wedding, a LOT of guests remarked at how unique and forward-thinking Kristy is for showing a select slide show from the day's photos. They couldn't wait to see the rest! I have also had several guests tell me that they will absolutely hire Kristy for their next event or photo shoot (family or otherwise) and that they will now work with no one else. My new husband and feel the exact same way!

BRAVO!!

Mandy · Married on 06/11/2009

Exceeded our expectations, which were high to begin with!

Walt · Married on 08/07/2010

Kristy took photographs of my wedding and I couldn't be happier! She has an artistic eye to pick out the small details. Kristy even managed to get all the shots of things like my shoes and dress before I even made it to the location. She brings her fiance with her to the location so you have pictures from multiple angles. Her fiance will take candid pictures while she takes the more posed pictures. The photo albums turned out wonderful! We bought a couple of small photo albums for our parents and they turned out great! I would highly recommend Kristy as a wedding photographer. She did a great job!