Kismet Letterpress Reviews

9 | Salem, CT

9 Reviews for Kismet Letterpress

Michelle · Married on 08/28/2015

If you are searching for someone to do elegant, letter pressed style invitations, Dyan is your go to invitation designer. She is such a sweet person and she is so meticulous with her work. We searched high and low for custom letterpress style invitations in our price range. Dyan had such reasonable prices and they ended up looking like a million bucks. We got so many compliments on our invitations-they were gorgeous! The card stock she used was so thick and of very high quality and the letter-press style font looked SO elegant. The whole process was so easy and she had our invitations ready within 2 weeks. The only thing I would suggest is to upgrade your envelopes because you need a high quality envelope to match the amazing quality of her invitations. I highly recommend Kismet Letterpress for your invitation needs! Thanks so much Dyan!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/21/2012

Dyan went above & beyond when planning and creating the menus, programs and 'in lieu of favor' cards for my wedding. She was truly wonderful to work with & very flexible in regard to meeting with my husband and I. She was able to capture our personalities within the items and our guests were very impressed! I certainly recommend Dyan and her beautiful letter-pressed work!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Karin · Married on 09/16/2012

Kismet Letterpress is the best! I wouldn't trust anyone else with my wedding invitations! They came out beautiful! I am recommending Dyan and her team to all my friends!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Bryan · Married on 08/29/2012

Kismet Letterpress is a wonderful small but so professional letterpress shop. On my very first visit I was put right at ease. Even though I didn’t know exactly what I had in mind for wedding stationery, Dyan assured me that she would come up with some ideas. She asked questions and just by listening to my life and love story she got a sense of who I was and from there she designed the perfect invitations to fit my personality and wedding. I would recommend Kismet Letterpress highly, not only did I get personally tailored wedding invitations, but the look and feel of letterpress is just gorgeous. Thanks so MUCH!

Sent on 09/29/2012

Katharine · Married on 07/15/2012

For my wedding I wanted everything to be unique to my day. I searched the internet and just wasn't happy with the invitations that could be personalized but not custom designed. I have known Dyan for years and was familiar with her level of work. She sat down, listened and came up with invitations, save the dates, reply cards, programs and menus that were beautiful. The letterpress made such a difference it has such a old world feel yet with the style of today. I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Ashlee · Married on 07/06/2012

Dyan was great to work with! She was very kind and you could tell she truly loves what she does and that is exceptionally beautiful work. We searched various website looking for invitations we may have wanted but nothing compared to the invitations she made for us. Plus she was happy to work within our budget. I highly recommend Kismet Letterpress and hope to have a reason to do business with Dyan again in the future!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Regina · Married on 06/24/2012

Dyan's work is creative, high quality and breathtaking! Her years of experience as a Graphic Artist yields a product that all of your guests will be talking about for years. Several of our guests even saved their invitations because they were so unique. I truly could not have asked for anything more! I matted and framed mine as a beautiful keepsake. You will never find another vendor so talented! Dyan works with you individually to design an invitation to coordinate with your theme and colors and then each invitation is handmade. We couldn't be happier with all of the pieces she made for our wedding!!!!

Sent on 11/03/2012
  • User2684227 · event on: 09/26/2012

Kismet letterpress provided me with great invitation that were unique in style and a very professional quality. The letterpress technique is like no other, it has clear sharp lines and the design quality is very original and different. I would recommend this company to all my friends especially for the customer service I received.

Sent on 09/29/2012

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2015

I think the letterpress save the dates, invitations and at home cards that Dyan designed are one of my favorite parts of our wedding. They are so unique, elegant and simple. Dyan worked with us to create a design that reflected my fiancee's love of clean design with lots of white space, with my preference for elegant vintage fonts, all while incorporating a beautiful motif in gold inspried by the ginkgo leaf.

Dyan was so laid back and relaxed, and such a pleasure to work with. She was very comfortable using the text I submitted to her in a Google Doc. The only reason I did 4 stars on flexibility instead of 5 is because she herself has said her letterpress is not that large and so there are limits to what it can handle.

Dyan is so lovely- everyone should use her as their invitation designer!

Sent on 07/13/2015