Respond if you please

Southbury, CT View map

Invitations, Announcements, Favors & Gifts for all of life's celebrations. Bridal, Baby, Party, Bar & Bat Mitzvah, Personalized Stationery & Stamps. Party planning & Party packages. Special Event planning. Online and by appointment.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Shipping
Thermography
    Carly Married on 07/21/2017
    Heather saved our wedding! We had an issue with ordering invitations through another vendor, and she was able to place a rush order to get us everything we needed a month before our big day! She was great to work with, her expertise is obvious from the beginning, and the quality of the stationary was beyond my expectations. She knows every font, flourish, and wording to make the invitations simply stunning! Highly recommended!
    Lori Married on 01/21/2017
    I was referred to Respond If You Please, Heather by my sister who had used her previously for some events. Heather was great to work with! I used her for place cards at my shower, wedding invitations, and wedding programs. I was running behind on my wedding invitation timeline and she was able to push her source to rush them to me! Aside from that she ran into a couple hiccups where they said the invites I wanted were discontinued, knowing that I wanted the winter themed invites she was able to get them executed! What I loved, is that even though she ran into a couple hiccups she was able to get them done and didn't tell me until afterwards, so I wasn't stressing about them. I would definitely use her again in the future!
    Katelyn Married on 05/13/2016

Heather is an amazing woman! She is hardworking, creative, and very passionate! My husband and I had an absolutely amazing time working with her on our Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations! We gave her some ideas of what we wanted for our Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations and she made them a beautiful reality! She is very meticulous and detail-oriented, which we loved! Heather triple checked and reviewed our Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations to make sure they came out flawlessly. The Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations she created for us were breath-taking and we received so many compliments on how beautiful they were! We can’t thank Heather enough for being so supportive of my husband and I throughout our wedding process and creating beautiful Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations that we will cherish for the rest of our lives! We would highly recommend Respond If You Please to all our family and friends who have upcoming weddings or when they get married in the future!!!

522 Heritage Road Southbury, CT, 06488
2032178737
Location of (Respond if you please)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding