Kim's Katered Affair Reviews

5 | Warren, IN

5 Reviews for Kim's Katered Affair

Don · Married on 12/16/2017

Kim and company catered a wedding rehearsal dinner for us in December in Upland, IN. We chose Italian options from her menu for this gathering, and all three entrées were superb! (I've been to Tuscany, and Kim's food was as good as any I had there.) Everything else was great too--from prices to presentation to packaging leftovers for later consumption. I can't commend Kim's Catered Affair too highly. We were more than satisfied with everything, and grateful to have made her acquaintance. If only she operated in northern Illinois!

Kim's Katered Affair is so great to work with and the food is delicious! My daughter married a Marine and they had to unexpectedly move the wedding up a whole month. Even though they moved the wedding to be held two days after Christmas, Kim and her entire staff really came through and made the reception extra special. The food was wonderful and the wedding cake was decorated so beautifully and tasted out of this world! She did such a fantastic job we have hired her for our other daughter's wedding in June!

The food and the dessert were excellent. The service was great too! Definitely worth the money, I will for sure be booking with this vendor again soon.

Adrienne · Married on 06/21/2014

Fantastic food, menu and service! All of our wedding guests raved about our food. Her desserts are amazing, too! Love the variety of cupcake flavors!

Jill · Married on 05/26/2018

3.0

they were very good! They were just a few hours late to the reception