Indianapolis, IN 46222 Map · Phone number

About Indy Fresh Catering

What do your dream wedding events entail? Indy Fresh Catering provides affordable customized catering packages so that you can choose what works best for your affair. From engagement and bridal showers to the rehearsal dinner and, of course, your big day, there are so many fun wedding events ahead of you. This local Indianapolis wedding caterer wants you to enjoy them and to take any stress out of the equation. That's why we offer a combination of delicious, quality cuisine that is made from scratch for your party and topnotch customer service that guides you from planning to always-on-time and organized day-of service. Congrats!

Follow Indy Fresh Catering on

family style dinner copy 2
img8764 copy

6 Reviews for Indy Fresh Catering

Kate · Married on 09/01/2018

I normally don’t write reviews, but my husband and I were SO impressed with Indy Fresh I had to let everyone know how amazing everything was. EVERYONE in attendence commented how excellent the food was, and asked for their info . From the very beginning the process couldn’t have gone any smoother. Excellent communication, great customer service, and even better food . Indy Fresh you made our wedding and we couldn’t thank you enough !!

Indy Fresh Catering 1
    Indy Fresh Catering 2
    Indy Fresh Catering 3
    Indy Fresh Catering 4

Celina · Married on 06/09/2018

If you’re looking for excellent wedding catering then you shouldn’t look any further . You will not find better food, better prices , better customer service , or professionalism. My husband have attended enough weddings by now to be able to compare and I don’t mean to toot my own horn but everyone was blown away by the food . The roasted garlic and herb butter , the vodka cream sauce , honestly my mouth is watering just typing this . My husband and I have played around with the idea of Indy fresh catering of our holiday get togethers.

Indy Fresh Catering 5
    Indy Fresh Catering 6

Garrett · Married on 10/22/2016

WOW! I am absolutely thrilled with having chose Indy Fresh Italian as my catering vender for my wedding! We had a last minute back out two weeks before the wedding and reaching out to Lisa for help was the best thing I did during those two weeks! She helped to get a rating set up quickly, aided in cutting costs for the last minute change up, and provided a reception meal that left guests wanting to know where the restaurant was! I am actually glad for the added headache of the original vender not working out because Lisa and her daughter helped to make our wedding even more special! Thank you's can not go far enough for the help in getting food out, bartending, and helping to clean so that we could enjoy the reception as well as our family members! The food was outstanding and the experience Lisa gave to help get us to the wedding day was exceptional! I can't wait to get some sort of meal from them close to our one year anniversary, because the experience was so great!

Indy Fresh Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 16.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 18.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'ouevres? $ 21.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Server(s), Tastings
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 16.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? BBQ, Italian
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• Indianapolis, IN 46222 See on map