Indianapolis, IN · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Indy Fresh Catering

What do your dream wedding events entail? Indy Fresh Catering provides affordable customized catering packages so that you can choose what works best for your affair. From engagement and bridal showers to the rehearsal dinner and, of course, your big day, there are so many fun wedding events ahead of you. This local Indianapolis wedding caterer wants you to enjoy them and to take any stress out of the equation. That’s why we offer a combination of delicious, quality cuisine that is made from scratch for your party and topnotch customer service that guides you from planning to always-on-time and organized day-of service.

Follow Indy Fresh Catering on

Indy Fresh Catering 5
Indy Fresh Catering 6
Indy Fresh Catering 7

Kate · Married on 09/01/2018

I normally don’t write reviews, but my husband and I were SO impressed with Indy Fresh I had to let everyone know how amazing everything was. EVERYONE in attendence commented how excellent the food was, and asked for their info . From the very beginning the process couldn’t have gone any smoother. Excellent communication, great customer service, and even better food . Indy Fresh you made our wedding and we couldn’t thank you enough !!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Indy Fresh Catering 8
    Indy Fresh Catering 9
    Indy Fresh Catering 10
    Indy Fresh Catering 11

Indy Fresh Catering's reply:

Hey Kate! Thank you so much for the wonderful review, we really appreciate it!!! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our services and I'm very honored to have been a part of your big day! If you need anything at all just let me know and we will take care of you. Congrats once again to you both!!!

- Sara Stone, Catering & Events Sales Manager

Annie Kurt · Married on 08/11/2018

Perfection ! If I could give them 10 stars I would !!

I simply cannot say enough about Indy Fresh. Their name says it all... They made everything ENTIRELY way too easy , and their food is amazing and you can taste the freshness. I actually crave the food from my wedding weekly, which I’m sure most can’t say . Trust me when I say you will not regret anything by having Indy fresh cater your special day . Make sure to get the Italian sausage with peppers and onions, and their famous garlic cream sauce . YUM!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Indy Fresh Catering 12
    Indy Fresh Catering 13
    Indy Fresh Catering 14
    Indy Fresh Catering 15

Indy Fresh Catering's reply:

Hey Annie- Thank you so much for the wonderful review, we really appreciate it!!! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our services and I'm very honored to have been a part of your big day! If you need anything at all just let me know and we will take care of you. Congrats once again to you both!!!

- Sara Stone, Catering & Events Sales Manager

Indy Fresh Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 18.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 18.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 21.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? BBQ, Italian
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

1 Wedding Deal & Discount