56 S 9th St, Noblesville, IN 46060 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Nameless Catering Company

Whether its a small intimate setting or a large gathering of loved ones, Nameless Catering provides the experience and ease to make sure your big day awesome!

Our dedication to our customers and our food has always been on the forefront. Hints, being Nameless! After all, what’s in a name? As a Verona native once pointed out, nothing. With over 20,000 catering orders under our belt we are Indiana’s top caterer for good reason.

Nameless Catering Company is prepared to offer clients the following catering and bar services:

• Cleanup

70 Reviews for Nameless Catering Company

• Michael

Michael Bachman · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Absolutely fabulous

The tastings are a very effective way to select the perfect menu items. Staff are extremely efficient in responding to questions. The final call is informative, impeccably timed, and a great way to get the expert help needed to feel confident with menu choices. 10 out of 10, 5 stars, and more! We were overwhelmed by the compliments we received for the food. Our guests so enjoyed serving themselves, getting the portions they wanted of the items they most enjoyed. Not a single complaint on taste, the cook, or the service. The staff were helpful but not overbearing, quickly and quietly set-up, refilled items, and cleaned up after. We will tell EVERYONE to hire Nameless for their events!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Jennifer Clarke · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Top-notch Customer Service

Where do I even begin? Within minutes of my initial inquiry, Neely from Nameless Catering called me and patiently answered all of my questions! Being a first-time Mother-of-the-Bride...I had a lot of questions! I can honestly say the level of customer service I experienced with Nameless FAR exceeded anyone else I talked with (...if I even received a call back). They had a taste event, which was very helpful in making our final meal selection. They called two weeks before to confirm numbers and walked through the entire contract, allowing me to, again, ask additional questions that had come up. My husband and I decided to hire staff so that I could enjoy the reception...and Nameless did not disappoint! The staff (Chad was in charge) was punctual and they were set up in the time they had specified. The food was hot and it tasted even better than at the taste event. I was very pleased! Guests commented to me afterwards how wonderful it all was...and that Chad and his staff were extremely courteous as they replenished the buffet. I would highly recommend them for your event!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Nameless Catering Company's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! SO happy that we were able to ease the planning process and day-of experience for you. Congratulations to you and your family!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Nameless Catering Company FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 12
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 10
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Dessert
    Flatware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 12
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Limited Bar
    Open Bar
    House Beer
    House Wine
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Lunch
    Outside Cake
    Server(s)
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Seafood
    Southern
    Southwestern
    Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    House Beer
    Specialty Beer
    House Wine
    House Liquor
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Flatware

• DJ Rock My World Wedding DJs

Jeremy and his crew at Nameless Catering Company offer great food and fantastic service. I've had the opportunity to work with them at several events as a DJ. They are easy to coordinate with and the food is spot on. Your guests will definitely thank you for booking them. Nameless Catering Company, a funny name, but seriously professional when it comes to your special day. Highly recommended!!!

• Bethany's Cakes & Events Wedding Planners

Nameless is a fabulous catering company to work with. Their food is so good, affordable prices, and excellent service. I always refer my clients to them with complete confidence.

• 56 S 9th St Noblesville, IN, 46060 See on map
    317-661-2858 (Phone number)
    Location of (Nameless Catering Company)