Nameless Catering Company Reviews

72 Reviews for Nameless Catering Company

• Kirstin

Kirstin Lee · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Amazing Food

Went to a catering event over the weekend and absolutely amazing food. Staff answered and all questions; and explained process. Very helpful!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Michael

Michael Bachman · Married on 08/04/2020

Absolutely fabulous

The tastings are a very effective way to select the perfect menu items. Staff are extremely efficient in responding to questions. The final call is informative, impeccably timed, and a great way to get the expert help needed to feel confident with menu choices. 10 out of 10, 5 stars, and more! We were overwhelmed by the compliments we received for the food. Our guests so enjoyed serving themselves, getting the portions they wanted of the items they most enjoyed. Not a single complaint on taste, the cook, or the service. The staff were helpful but not overbearing, quickly and quietly set-up, refilled items, and cleaned up after. We will tell EVERYONE to hire Nameless for their events!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Jennifer Clarke · Married on 07/10/2020

Top-notch Customer Service

Where do I even begin? Within minutes of my initial inquiry, Neely from Nameless Catering called me and patiently answered all of my questions! Being a first-time Mother-of-the-Bride...I had a lot of questions! I can honestly say the level of customer service I experienced with Nameless FAR exceeded anyone else I talked with (...if I even received a call back). They had a taste event, which was very helpful in making our final meal selection. They called two weeks before to confirm numbers and walked through the entire contract, allowing me to, again, ask additional questions that had come up. My husband and I decided to hire staff so that I could enjoy the reception...and Nameless did not disappoint! The staff (Chad was in charge) was punctual and they were set up in the time they had specified. The food was hot and it tasted even better than at the taste event. I was very pleased! Guests commented to me afterwards how wonderful it all was...and that Chad and his staff were extremely courteous as they replenished the buffet. I would highly recommend them for your event!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Nameless Catering Company's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! SO happy that we were able to ease the planning process and day-of experience for you. Congratulations to you and your family!

Aly Dieter · Married on 07/04/2020

Wedding Caterer

Nameless Catering was amazing! We chose to have the Mexican package and everyone loved the food. The display was perfect and we had lots of leftovers!

Sent on 07/07/2020

Emily Kocher · Married on 06/28/2020

Above and beyond!

Catering and bar service was excellent! Our friends and family were so impressed!

Sent on 07/01/2020
  • Becky

Becky Wright · Married on 06/20/2020

Great caterer-awesome service-tasty food

We used Nameless Catering for our Castle Wedding and it turned out fabulous! Everything tasted great and was hot and ready for our guests. As the bride, I didn’t have to worry with any details the day of the wedding because their pre-wedding services were so organized and easy. I would recommend this company for any event. Thanks again!!!

Sent on 06/23/2020

Emily Mcclelland · Married on 04/11/2020

10/10 would recommend for a wedding, if you just want to go into your day and have no stress

The food was amazing. But honestly the best part about them was their flexibility, I had to change a small thing the day off and they were like yep you got it! The staff was soo quick and awesome. I cant think of anything bad to say thats how awesome they were. Everyone loved the food. I loved the mashed potatoes some of the best I have ever had. Everyone enjoyed our appetizers and the bbq for the dinner. The brisket was some of the best bbq brisket I have ever had. I mean just amazing all around!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Nameless Catering Company's reply:

Wow, the kindest words! :)
    It is a pleasure to make your day stress-free and have us take care of you. We are so glad you and your guests loved the BBQ menu. It's one of our faves too. Congratulations!

KATIE · Married on 01/08/2020

Amazing! Awesome! Wonderful!

2020 has been a crazy year! We had hired a caterer for our May 16,2020 wedding and found out in January that they had went out of business. I remembered that every time we were at a bridal show the longest lines were for Nameless Catering. I called them and within a couple of days we had signed contracts.
    At the end of April we found out that due to covid we would have to reschedule to Aug.1, 2020. We had to find a date that would work with our venue and all of our vendors. Nameless went above and beyond! They gave us zero grief and even checked in on us a time or two!
    The food was excellent! The staff was amazing! We had ordered way too much food and they boxed it up for us, cleaned up, helped me get to my table with my plate, thanked US for being so nice. Five days later I still have guest messaging me about the food and how good it was. We had the BBQ (3 meats!) and the buffalo mac and cheese was to DIE for!
    Our venue was beautiful but it was out in the woods so no wifi so we did have an issue with taking credit cards at the bar (which was no fault of Nameless. It was actually my fault for not thinking to call them...but no signal!) The bartender did an excellent job of helping us come up with a stress free solution.
    To the staff at Nameless...thank you! Everything was perfect and wonderful!
    To the soon to be brides reading this....call Nameless! Oh...and stop stressing....your wedding will be perfect!

Sent on 08/06/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah Osborn · Married on 11/10/2019

Great quality and professionalism for an amazing price!

The planning process was absolutely wonderful! Hannah was so professional and prompt in answering all my questions throughout the process. Her clear timeline was helpful in providing structure and the fact that she sent a recap of our final meeting right before the wedding was perfect for the frazzled pre-wedding brain. I never felt like there were any hidden costs, she worked with us on tailoring things to down so we didn't have to pay for what we didn't need which I really appreciated. The day was excellent. We had pretty crummy weather and had to move our ceremony inside to the same area where we were also going to be setting up the buffet. Hannah and the Nameless team graciously pushed back the drop-off time so it wouldn't interfere with the ceremony. The food was incredible. We got so many compliments both on the day after our wedding and in the days following. Nameless offers amazing tasting, quality food for a really unbeatable price and their set-up was professional and fast. If you are considering them for your wedding, absolutely book them right away. Thanks Nameless!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Nameless Catering Company's reply:

So so happy everything turned out well!
    We were more than happy to accommodate you on your wedding day. Happy to hear that the food & service was great.
    Congratulations, Hannah!
  • Corinne

Corinne · Married on 10/19/2019

Great experience! Highly recommend!

Nameless catering is the best! From beginning planning to the day of the wedding, everything was perfect! All of our guests loved the food and their prices are unbeatable! It was amazing working with them and I would highly recommend them to anyone in the future!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Nameless Catering Company's reply:

Thank you!! So happy the food was amazing and that all your guests enjoyed it. Congratulations, Corinne!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/12/2019

Delicious and amazing

Great food, easy planning process, super organized, and not super expensive. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Nameless Catering Company's reply:

Thank you for these kind words! We strive to make the planning process and day-of stress free for you. Congratulations Lindsey!

Elizabeth Gaudzels · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing caterers!

Nameless was amazing! The food was delicious! They are very reasonably priced, the communication was superb as they answered all of my annoying questions, and they provided plenty of food for our head count (and also accommodated gluten free guests with yummy options).
    All the guests raved about the food! Highly recommend this catering service.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Campbell · Married on 09/21/2019

Detailed and Professional

The preparation piece was amazing. They were so helpful when we were making our choices. I just love how they kept me in the loop the whole time and they were SO very detailed when talking to them each and every time.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Nameless Catering Company's reply:

We are happy to be as detailed as possible if it means your day is stress-free! Thanks for trusting us. Congratulations Hannah!
  • Emily

Emily Rodgers · Married on 09/07/2019

Mexican Fiesta

Cannot recommend Nameless enough. We wanted casual food that all our guests would love-so obviously we did the Mexican themed dinner. Our consultations were spelled out and they had thought of everything so there were no surprises the day of. Everyone raved of the food and we paid extra for the bussing service and the servers went above and beyond!! Highly highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Nameless Catering Company's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and for trusting us! The Mexican is always a great choice. Congratulations Emily!

Donald Ingram · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent caterers

they were amazing and super easy to work with, me and my guest loved the food

Sent on 09/07/2019

Nameless Catering Company's reply:

Wow, thank you so much! We were happy to service your food & bar service on your special day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Congratulations again, Donald!
  • Marissa

Marissa Johnson · Married on 08/21/2019

Our New Go-To Caterer

We could not have been more pleased with Nameless Catering throughout the entire process. Their numerous tasting events were so helpful in helping us choose our menu and they worked with us to use two different menus when we couldn't decide on just one, all while remaining super affordable. Hannah was amazingly helpful with any questions and the final call was perfect to get all the last minute details decided.

The day of the event, the staff was great. They set up and tore down while the reception was going on and no one knew the difference. They were on time, professional, kept the buffet refreshed and were great to work with.

We had nothing but compliments about our entire menu and we have already recommended them to so many people. We would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Mackenzie Scarbrough · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing experience

Nameless has excellent food choices and super organized. Our guests at our wedding LOVED EVERYTHING about nameless food! They did not disappoint. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Nameless Catering Company's reply:

Thank you Mackenzie!! It was such a pleasure working with you. Thanks for trusting us to make your special day extra special! Congratulations!

David Hermus · Married on 08/03/2019

Happy Parents of the Bride

We used Nameless Catering for our daughter’s wedding. Neely took care of us from day 1 and guided us through the process covering every detail, anticipating things we never considered. The food was delicious with generous portions and the attendant had everything under control from the moment she arrived. Start to finish this was a pleasant experience with not stress, I would not hesitate to use Nameless Catering of any event, large or small and recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Nameless Catering Company's reply:

We love having Neely on our team! So happy to hear she was able to assist your family with everything you needed. Congratulations to you and your family!
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Food for a Great Value!

The planning experience was amazing! Hannah made the process so easy and was consistently available when I had questions. Start to finish, the process was painless, and we were so excited to share the amazing food with our guests. The food was fantastic, and everyone loved it! The service was great, and I never had to worry about anything because I knew the servers had everything taken care of.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Hunt · Married on 07/06/2019

Great food and service!

Nameless did a great job at our wedding. Our guests loved the food and it was ready early so we could keep the night moving. Great and professional service from start to finish. Thank you!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Allison · Married on 06/29/2019

Delicious food

We had so many compliments on the food and many of our guests asked who catered so they could use them! Very reliable and easy to get ahold of with questions as well

Sent on 07/10/2019

Trina Clements · Married on 06/08/2019

Fabulous Vendor

Nameless did a great job for our event. We had the Mexican bar, and the options to choose from were plentiful and varied. Definitely something for everyone. The staff is also top notch. Do not hesitate to call them for your event needs.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Mary · Married on 05/11/2019

Nice staff. Good communication.

We had a good experience with this company. They were very professional.

Sent on 05/13/2019

keirstan · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful and affordable catering

The planning process was very easy! I enjoyed the tasting. I liked that you were able to try everything offered from their catering menu rather than just a few items. The day of experience was easy and smooth. Everything went well and everyone loved the food! The price was very affordable and included so many different things! I highly recommend Nameless for any occasion.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Nameless Catering Company's reply:

We are so happy to have been a part of your special day Keirstan. Glad we could make the process smooth and seamless. Congrats!!

Aaron Ketzenberger · Married on 12/29/2018

Barbecue Wedding Extravaganza!

We went to Nameless Catering's tasting and we were blown away. The way they conduct business from the very beginning has the customer in mind. Their food is incredible and the value is there--we got so much for our money, my wife's dad was impressed. We chose the barbecue because, let's be honest, no one likes banquet chicken and everyone likes barbecue. The Nameless team was helpful and responsive, and flexible, too! Their pulled jackfruit really impressed our vegan friends. Thinking about making a bold catering choice? Go to their tasting. It's free and you owe it to yourself to try EVERYTHING before you buy. Not into barbecue? Their pasta and burgers are boss, too. Cheers!

Sent on 01/02/2019