Special Occasion Designs

Indianapolis, IN View map

Special Occasion Designs is an Indianapolis based floral design, decor and event planning business that specializes in weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, baby and bridal showers, anniversary parties, birthdays, graduations and any other personal celebration that calls for "something special."

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$22

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 07/12/2019

Colorful Summertime Beauty

Chrissy is a fantastic vendor to work with. Not only will she listen attentively to your vision and bring it to life, but she also goes out of her way to provide you excellent service. For example, a few weeks before my wedding, Chrissy sent me a "something blue" charm with a note attached to wrap around my bouquet. How sweet and thoughtful! Our wedding had a lot of color and fairy-tale theme associated with it, and the flowers were the absolute cherry on top! Bouquets stayed in tact for the duration of the night, the colors look vibrant in pictures, and she was able to work with my entire venue rather than just limited areas. Chrissy also went out of her way to make recommendations to ensure that we found the perfect medium between glamour and cost-effectiveness. I would absolutely recommend Special Occasion Designs if you're looking for a florist would can transform your vision into a reality and spare you the grunt work. We're so happy with how everything turned out!!!

Special Occasion Designs's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth can’t wait to see pictures it was truly magical and every little detail you put together came together.
  • Neely
    Neely Married on 02/23/2019

Bold and Beautiful

Chrissy did a fantastic job with our wedding. We told her the colors/vision we wanted, she said I will take it from there, and they turned out perfect. We made a change at the last minute to a smaller ceremony and Chrissy made the change simple. The flowers on the day of the wedding turned out better than we could have ever imagined. Bold and absolutely stunning, we received so many compliments! Chrissy was fantastic to work with and made our day that much more special. Chrissy's eye for detail and high level of communication made us feel so comforted. We would recommend her to everyone!
    Emily Married on 10/27/2018

Great resource!

Chrissy was amazing to work with! When I first met with her, I showed her a few pictures, and she picked up on my vision right away, even though I wasn't sure what my vision was at the time. She was willing to go to several meetings with me at my venue to get an idea of what the place looked like, and she was an excellent resource for all things wedding-related - not just the flowers - reaffirming some of my vendor choices and helping to make some suggestions (all due to my own indecisiveness - she wasn't pushy in any way). My centerpieces and bouquets turned out perfect! I wouldn't have changed a thing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Elizabeth & Jacob
    40 photos · 07/12/2019

Indianapolis, 46234
3173190069
Location of (Special Occasion Designs)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding