Indianapolis, IN 46234 Map · Phone number

About Special Occasion Designs

Special Occasion Designs is an Indianapolis based floral design, decor and event planning business that specializes in weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, baby and bridal showers, anniversary parties, birthdays, graduations and any other personal celebration that calls for "something special."

Follow Special Occasion Designs on

0077 51 904471 v1

8 Reviews for Special Occasion Designs

Emily · Married on 10/27/2018

Great resource!

Chrissy was amazing to work with! When I first met with her, I showed her a few pictures, and she picked up on my vision right away, even though I wasn't sure what my vision was at the time. She was willing to go to several meetings with me at my venue to get an idea of what the place looked like, and she was an excellent resource for all things wedding-related - not just the flowers - reaffirming some of my vendor choices and helping to make some suggestions (all due to my own indecisiveness - she wasn't pushy in any way). My centerpieces and bouquets turned out perfect! I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Rachel Wilkinson · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Day Florals

Chrissy was perfect for our day! When I started the planning process, I realized I wanted something simple (and affordable for flowers), and our coordinator recommended Chrissy. I didn’t know much about flowers, so I needed a little extra help figuring out what I actually wanted. After working with Chrissy to come up with what we wanted, I couldn’t wait until our big day to see the final product. Our big day came and the flowers showed up (yes she hand delivered them!) and I was so excited!

Sent on 11/07/2018

H · Married on 09/15/2018

We had a fantastic experience with Chrissy and her team! Her prices were affordable and she was very responsive, putting in the time to make sure our vision came to fruition! I appreciated her transparency when we were trying to design a flower arch for our ceremony area and her willingness to brainstorm with us! The bouquets and boutonnieres turned out beautifully, her team showed up on time and was super helpful in getting the baby's breath bouquets setup for us! We booked our day of planner through her, also, and couldn't recommend that service enough! Holly was critical to the success of our big day!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Award

Special Occasion Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 22.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Indianapolis, 46234 See on map