Indianapolis, IN 46234 Map · Phone number

About Special Occasion Designs

Special Occasion Designs is an Indianapolis based floral design, decor and event planning business that specializes in weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, baby and bridal showers, anniversary parties, birthdays, graduations and any other personal celebration that calls for "something special."

Follow Special Occasion Designs on

9 Reviews for Special Occasion Designs

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/12/2019

Colorful Summertime Beauty

Chrissy is a fantastic vendor to work with. Not only will she listen attentively to your vision and bring it to life, but she also goes out of her way to provide you excellent service. For example, a few weeks before my wedding, Chrissy sent me a "something blue" charm with a note attached to wrap around my bouquet. How sweet and thoughtful! Our wedding had a lot of color and fairy-tale theme associated with it, and the flowers were the absolute cherry on top! Bouquets stayed in tact for the duration of the night, the colors look vibrant in pictures, and she was able to work with my entire venue rather than just limited areas. Chrissy also went out of her way to make recommendations to ensure that we found the perfect medium between glamour and cost-effectiveness. I would absolutely recommend Special Occasion Designs if you're looking for a florist would can transform your vision into a reality and spare you the grunt work. We're so happy with how everything turned out!!!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Special Occasion Designs's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth can’t wait to see pictures it was truly magical and every little detail you put together came together.

Emily · Married on 10/27/2018

Great resource!

Chrissy was amazing to work with! When I first met with her, I showed her a few pictures, and she picked up on my vision right away, even though I wasn't sure what my vision was at the time. She was willing to go to several meetings with me at my venue to get an idea of what the place looked like, and she was an excellent resource for all things wedding-related - not just the flowers - reaffirming some of my vendor choices and helping to make some suggestions (all due to my own indecisiveness - she wasn't pushy in any way). My centerpieces and bouquets turned out perfect! I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Rachel Wilkinson · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Day Florals

Chrissy was perfect for our day! When I started the planning process, I realized I wanted something simple (and affordable for flowers), and our coordinator recommended Chrissy. I didn’t know much about flowers, so I needed a little extra help figuring out what I actually wanted. After working with Chrissy to come up with what we wanted, I couldn’t wait until our big day to see the final product. Our big day came and the flowers showed up (yes she hand delivered them!) and I was so excited!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Award

Special Occasion Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 22.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Indianapolis, 46234 See on map