Special Occasion Designs Reviews

8 | Indianapolis, IN

8 Reviews for Special Occasion Designs

Emily · Married on 10/27/2018

Great resource!

Chrissy was amazing to work with! When I first met with her, I showed her a few pictures, and she picked up on my vision right away, even though I wasn't sure what my vision was at the time. She was willing to go to several meetings with me at my venue to get an idea of what the place looked like, and she was an excellent resource for all things wedding-related - not just the flowers - reaffirming some of my vendor choices and helping to make some suggestions (all due to my own indecisiveness - she wasn't pushy in any way). My centerpieces and bouquets turned out perfect! I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Rachel Wilkinson · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Day Florals

Chrissy was perfect for our day! When I started the planning process, I realized I wanted something simple (and affordable for flowers), and our coordinator recommended Chrissy. I didn’t know much about flowers, so I needed a little extra help figuring out what I actually wanted. After working with Chrissy to come up with what we wanted, I couldn’t wait until our big day to see the final product. Our big day came and the flowers showed up (yes she hand delivered them!) and I was so excited!

Sent on 11/07/2018

H · Married on 09/15/2018

We had a fantastic experience with Chrissy and her team! Her prices were affordable and she was very responsive, putting in the time to make sure our vision came to fruition! I appreciated her transparency when we were trying to design a flower arch for our ceremony area and her willingness to brainstorm with us! The bouquets and boutonnieres turned out beautifully, her team showed up on time and was super helpful in getting the baby's breath bouquets setup for us! We booked our day of planner through her, also, and couldn't recommend that service enough! Holly was critical to the success of our big day!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Amy · Married on 09/08/2018

Chrissy is absolutely wonderful at what she does. I have to admit that my mom and I were a lot to handle, as I live in another state from my mother & the wedding location, so everything was done via email and there were a lot of changes and back-and-forth conversations. Chrissy was incredibly responsive, patient, and professional, offering her expertise and suggestions whenever possible to make our decisions easier and the process go more smoothly. I broke down in tears when I saw the bouquets in person, because they were more beautiful than I had even expected, and she did an amazing job capturing what I had been imagining. We had to change the ceremony space due to inclement weather and she was so accommodating and did an incredible job decorating the venue. I feel so fortunate to have had Chrissy on my team and would recommend her a thousand times. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2018

We had such a great experience working with Chrissy at Special Occasion Designs. She helped make our day absolutely beautiful with the flowers and decorations. Easy to work with and would recommend for your special day!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Chrissy was amazing! She met with us to talk about our vision for our wedding at a location that was convenient for us. She put together a very affordable quote and was willing to work with us to fit our budget. She also did an amazing job of giving us an idea of what our flowers would look like on our wedding day. She brought the flowers to our ceremony location and they were exactly what we had envisioned! Very beautiful! I would definitely recommend Special Occasion Designs.

Sent on 06/20/2016

We were lucky to find Special Occasions Designs and Chrissy to help us create the most beautiful flower arrangements, centerpieces and bouquets for our wedding. Chrissy was very easy to work with and took all of my ideas/thoughts on what I wanted for our wedding and made them a reality.

She was always prompt for our meetings, available to review ideas over the phone or email and whenever I had a question she would respond the same day. She brings great skill and knowledge with regard to planning, decor, flowers, arrangements, bouquets and any other need I had.

Very pleasant to work with and I felt that she truly wanted to make my wedding as wonderful as I wanted it to be. Chrissy also goes the extra mile, meeting me at my house to pick up my centerpieces - helping during the wedding to make sure everything went as planned, even trying to soothe my 2 year old nephew when he didn't make it down the aisle so not to create a scene.

She loves what she does and you can see that through her attitude, kindness, professionalism and beautiful flower arrangements.
    Not only did I feel she went out of her way to make sure we had the best floral arrangements and that our wedding and reception were beautiful - she is fair and reasonable with her pricing.

I would highly recommend Chrissy to anyone in the market for a florist and also a wedding planner. We had a phenomenal experience and were very pleased with our decision to hire Special Occasions Designs. Thank you for making our wedding/reception so wonderful Chrissy!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Emily · Married on 09/26/2015

My husband and I got married in brown county Indiana. We were looking for the perfect flowers to go with our theme for our special day. I contacted Christina through a mutual friend not knowing much about flowers at all. I had ideas of what I was looking for but she really helped me by showing me a lot of pictures and expanding on my ideas. She drove to my venue and delivered all the flowers and set up the centerpieces on all the tables (what a relief!!!) When I saw my flowers for the first time I was BLOWN away. It was everything I imagined and really was perfect. My bouquet was gorgeous. All the centerpieces were perfect and we received so many compliments. In fact, I have recommended her to friends because i was so pleased! I love how knowledgable she was and how she took the time to make sure everything was perfect. We can't thank her enough!

Sent on 01/12/2016