Kim Daniels Photography Reviews

12 | Sherman, TX

12 Reviews for Kim Daniels Photography

Vicki · Married on 12/29/2011

Kim is a delight to work with! She's fun and flexible with her calendar. Our pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 06/13/2012
  • U

Robin · Married on 07/18/2009

Kim Daniels gets pics you wouldn't even think of and her use of lighting provided some incredibly memorable photos. The only problem you'll have is trying to figure out how to narrow down the photos she provides to purchase! She also provided a disc so I have an entire album at my disposal. I highly recommend Kim for anyone that needs photography. She's the best quality and value out there!

Sent on 10/09/2009

Jeff · Married on 07/05/2009

One of Kim's best qualities is that she is laid back. She made us feel comfortable with the process. She doesn't stress when everyone else is stressing...that was so helpful on the day of the wedding. She did a fabulous job and got fantastic shots. We were so pleased with the final results. The pictures are beautiful, unique and just what we wanted.

Sent on 10/12/2009

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2009

My husband and I are not even sure where to begin, as we try to put into words how much we loved working with Kim Daniels. We know saying Kim "photographed every moment" of our wedding is cliché but it is absolutely the truth. She captured every emotion, movement, and detail of our wedding, before, during and after the ceremony. Every time we go back and look at our pictures, we are able to remember exactly what was going on and can tell stories through what we see in each photograph. Whether it was during our engagement photo session or at the wedding, she was also very creative in finding unique and interesting scenes or locations.

Kim was not just our photographer, but she became our friend. She is a spectacular Christian woman who is patient, professional, creative and many other characteristics that allow her to truly be a photographer who tells a story through pictures. We highly recommend her to photograph any event, because we know you will be nothing but thrilled when you see the results.

Sent on 01/16/2010

Christine · Married on 04/18/2009

Having Kim Daniels as our wedding photographer was definitely one of the highlights of our wedding day. Besides the fact that she is extremely friendly and professional, I simply can't gush enough about the photographs she presented to my husband and I, and the manner in which she took them.
    Kim arrived at exactly the time we agreed on and began snapping pictures immediately. Once at the venue, she manuevered virtually undetected through both the ceremony and reception, beautifully and artistically capturing some of the most natural and intimate moments. Kim would pause every now and then to give some minor direction, then head off in search of another great "photo opportunity." No stiff or meticulous photographs where the wedding party is neatly posed like chess pieces. Just lots of love, laughter, and good times forever captured between a madly-in-love couple and their family and friends.

Sent on 10/09/2009

Angelica · Married on 09/20/2008

Kim was great to work with. We were able to communicate what we wanted in our service and tailor our package appropriately. Unlike some other photographers that we called around, Kim was the only one willing to taylor her service to truly meet our needs versus acting as a "chain photographer" where nothing could be adjusted as far as pricing or products. Kim was very flexible with time and number of shots taken where it's more as much as you'd like versus this is the number or pay extra. The quality of pictures is great and we were very happy with how Kim captured our wedding.

Sent on 09/27/2008

jackie · Married on 08/30/2008

I chose Kim partly because of her web site, it seemed to portray everything that I was looking for from a photographer, lovely pictures and most of all lots of "heart".
    The choice was confirmed after visiting with her on the phone, everything I saw I also heard in her voice. I turned my daughters wedding over to her, and could not have been happier. She was extremely professional, thoughtful, respectfull, and very creative, which in my opinion are all qualities much appreciated at a most joyous and emotional event.

Sent on 09/24/2008

Jessica · Married on 06/28/2008

It was a pleasure meeting you and an honor to have you be a part of my special day. I already plan to use your services in the future and cannot wait for the next time to work with you. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 07/07/2008

Leslie · Married on 05/24/2008

Kim is wonderful, not only did she do a wonderful job, she also became a friend.

Sent on 07/07/2008

Kimbery · Married on 07/09/2011

Kiim Daniels was the first to contact me when I telephoned five photographers. When we spoke it was no pressure, look at my website and a follow up call was placed. We booked the date with the
    looks of her work and her demeanor. I felt very comfortable when speaking with Kim...and all I had to do was put a check in the mail.
    I actually over looked on date of payment and it was no problem...i simply stopped by.
    Kim' work is outstanding...we also ordered 11 Pictage DVD;s and I gave them for Christmas gifts...everyone was so pleased.
    I highly recommend Kim for any wedding. And the venue I believe hired Kim as a new vendor on there wedding sight.
    You will not ever be disappointed. Kimberly Easley

Sent on 06/13/2012

Stephanie · Married on 05/31/2008

4.2

Kim Daniels was a pleasure to work with throughout my wedding and provided an extensive collection of photographs from not only my wedding day, but also the rehearsal. She was very flexible and was able to negotiate her prices according to our unique requests -- I was searching for a photographer who would be willing to snap pictures and hand over the digital, high resolution pictures without making any edits or prints. We were on a tight budget, and while we really wanted a quality photographer, we weren't able to immediately shell out the money to buy a typical photographer's "package," which usually comes standard with editting/reworking fees and prints. I was confident in my abilities to handle this last step and was thrilled that Kim was so flexible with us, especially since many other photographers I'd spoken with were unable to compromise on the release of their copyrighted images (at least not without a steep price).

Her work was quality and thorough -- She captured all of the pictures I knew I wanted, and all of the pictures I didn't even know I should want. She was very friendly and really went above and beyond her calls of duty by bringing a second photographer to capture a few shots that she knew she wouldn't be able to get, all at no extra charge. She was able to take charge in order to get the shots she needed but without making a huge presence. And, she was very helpful and creative in her suggestions for the formal shots.

As I mentioned before, I received all of my shots without any editting or reworking, so while I can't speak for those aspects of her services, I can say that I did not have to spend a lot of time doing any of this myself. A few images were dark, but they were very easy to fix, and since she took multiple shots of certain events throughout the day, not a moment was missed. Additionally, she took over 1,800 pictures, so looking through them is like reliving the entire day minute by minute.

Sent on 06/30/2008

Glenda · Married on 11/21/2015

1.0

I did not hire Kim Daniels. She gave the bride a gift of wedding photos as a family friend. She was not hired for the wedding. My mistake. I did not understand that the pics she took would only be for the bride and her immediate friends and family. That did not include her new united family. No one was allowed to take photos during the ceremony at her request. As I was the grooms mom, I and my family honored that request. My thought was she is taking pics of the full wedding and parties involved. My mistake again. I RECIEVED NO QUALITY PICS OF THE GROOMS FAMILY. THERE WERE NO PICS WE COULD HAVE CHERISHED OF MY MOTHER, AUNTS, SIBLINGS AND FAMILY FRIENDS. SHE NOT ONLY CHEATED ME OUT OF A HARD COPY MEMORY, BUT SHE ALSO DID THE BRIDE A HUGH DISERVICE. WE HAVE NO RECORD OF MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS WELCOMING HER INTO OUR FAMILY. As a professional photographer, that was a VERY UNPROFESSIONAL JOB. Make sure that your event gets a picture memory for your hard work. And, do not let a photographer dictate,"NO PICTURES". It is not her right. I lost the only chance at a photo with my only son in his happy moment. This was very hurtful and cannot be undone.

Sent on 12/09/2015