Key Video Productions - Buffalo's Best Videos Reviews

49 Reviews for Key Video Productions - Buffalo's Best Videos

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2018

Incredible

We had Mike and Ben for our wedding on September 29, 2018. They were absolutely amazing. We are TRYING to be patient on our final product because we know it is going to be awesome! They stayed until the VERY END of our night and were such a fun, enjoyable pair to be with all day and night! Would highly recommend them!!!

kaitlyn · Married on 10/21/2017

What an amazing experience we had with Mike and Ben. From the very beginning they were absolutely amazing. They are such amazing guys and create beautiful and amazing masterpieces. They were so great the day of our wedding and captured everything we could have ever imagined and more. We can not thank them enough for capturing the best day of our lives.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Key Video Productions - Buffalo's Best Videos's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Kaitlyn. Your wedding day was spectacular/... so much thought put into it... and the grounds at The Woods at Bear Creek... so beautiful!

Kelly · Married on 08/26/2017

The most special memories of our amazing day in the video. We cannot thank Key Video Buffalo's Best Videos Michael Fantaske (and Ben!!!! and the editors!!!!) for giving us the opportunity to relive our wedding a million times over. When Mike told me he teared up all 5 times he watched this, I knew we would be in for an amazing clip. Their talent is one worth highlighting. We are so in love with our video.

As married couples are warned by many, the day goes by SO fast. Things are happening here and there that you just don't get to see. Our day flew by and I said to my husband, I wish I could relive this all over again. And here we are, watching our video for the 100th+ time, still crying, reliving the most magical day of our lives.

We highly recommend anyone getting married to invest in a videographer, esp. Key Video. As we drove to the appt with Ben, we were that couple contemplating if we really wanted to spend the money for a video. After the meeting, we got in the car, and my husband said, we are absolutely booking them, and we sent our deposit that week. It was seriously one of the best decisions we made. 5 stars is not enough to rate how amazing their work is !!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Key Video Productions - Buffalo's Best Videos's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review. We love what we do at Key Video.
  • I

Ilene · Married on 08/16/2017

I highly recommend them. They were great but n every way.

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2017

Ben and Mike were great!! Everything turned out perfectly! Highly recommend Key Video!!!

Dawn · Married on 05/20/2017

Highly recommend!! My spouse and I had an amazing wedding and we are so happy that we decided get a videographer. Our wedding video was outstanding!!! They captured alot of things that we missed. These are the memories that we will have forever!! Thankyou Key Video Productions for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Key Video Productions - Buffalo's Best Videos's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Dawn and Stephanie. Documenting a wedding ceremony at the brink of the Falls was a first for us. What a gorgeous day it was. We're so glad you loved the video.

Megan · Married on 09/02/2016

Having a video of our wedding was the greatest decision we made... and having Key Video make our video for us was the best decision we made!! They were great to work with, and made every effort to meet with us when we were aviable to meet. The day of the wedding was no different! Mike and Ben work so well together and I didn't even notice that they were there. I couldn't wait to get our video and it did not dissapoint! I can't believe all that that captured. Everything that I could have wanted was on the DVD. They captured our day perfectly and we now have something that we can keep forever!!! If you have any questions in your mind about having your wedding recorded.... do it!! And have Key video do the job!!! They are the best!!!!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Key Video Productions - Buffalo's Best Videos's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Megan. We appreciate your kind words.

Mallory · Married on 07/08/2016

Key Video was a great company to work with! We couldn't be any happier with our wedding video! I will refer to this company to many future brides : )

Sent on 10/16/2016

Key Video Productions - Buffalo's Best Videos's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Mallory.

Daniel · Married on 05/15/2016

We had a FANTASTIC experience with Key Video. Michael and his son did our Buffalo May wedding at the Statler. The two were incredibly professional, on time, attentive to our needs and produced a high quality, well produced video after the event. My wife and I STRONGLY recommend using them for your wedding day, you will not regret it!! I'll also add that we had a death in the family shortly after the wedding and the video was the last recording we have of the family member. I reached out to Michael to let him know about it, and he graciously sent extra copies of the wedding video for members of our family to have. THANK YOU KEY VIDEO!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Key Video Productions - Buffalo's Best Videos's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding day will forever be etched in the minds and hearts of the entire Key Video family. Have a wonderful life together!

Angie · Married on 04/08/2016

When planning our dream wedding there were so many decisions to make and ideas to ponder; but I knew I wanted a videographer and my fiancé was unsure. After seeing the work from Key Video Productions-Buffalo's Best Video he could see why I would want this for our wedding. Meeting with them sealed the deal for us, they are so accommodating, professional, and willing to do whatever is requested. Mike and Ben were amazing the day of; very calm, non-intrusive and yet seem to be everywhere. They were with us all day and gave some but little direction but mostly just let the day be ours and caught everything as it happened. Today we got to watch our video for the first time and the emotions, the love, the laughs, and our families are all perfectly captured. There are not enough words to express our gratitude and appreciation for the hard work they all put in. Thank you for everything, our video will be played over and over throughout our marriage. Choosing Key Video was one of our easiest and now most thankful decisions we made!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Key Video Productions - Buffalo's Best Videos's reply:

Angie and Brad, thanks so much for the opportunity to document your day. It was an honor!

Marcus · Married on 10/23/2015

Key Video is hands down a must for any wedding/event that you are planning. I have never seen such a high level of meticulousness in capturing all details of my wedding last year. As I’m sure you are aware, wedding expenses add up quickly and became overwhelming at times. Honestly, my wife and I didn’t think having a videographer would be in our expenses or would have been a necessity even. Now looking back that would have been a MAJOR regret or ours. A few years back, Key video recorded my mother’s 40th birthday party and did a stellar job. Extremely satisfied with our past experiences, my wife and I hands down selected Key video once again for our wedding day. My wife and I shared our visions with Mike and Ben about our special day. They were able to take our vision and advance it to levels unimaginable; both Ben and Mike were there capturing every moment of our special day (from our homes and all the way until the last person walking out of our venue). There were so many moments that were captured (among our guest and families) that my wife and I never knew about. I must say, when my wife and I received our wedding video, we were in tears; unbelievable was simply an understatement. It was an incredible experience just watching all the details and personal messages from our families. From a groom’s perspective, I wholeheartedly hope that everyone incorporates Key video Productions into their magical day and future events.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Key Video Productions - Buffalo's Best Videos's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Marcus. Your wedding day was a blast and you both are such an inspiration to many.

Alana · Married on 10/03/2015

Mike and his team were absolutely wonderful!! We are beyond satisfied with their work! They were very easy to talk to and really worked with us on what we wanted and how to make the video perfect for us! We couldn't ask for a better experience with better people! We have recommended them to everyone! :)

Sent on 02/13/2016

Key Video Productions - Buffalo's Best Videos's reply:

Thank you so much for really the privilege of documenting your day. It meant a lot to both Ben and me and the crazy antics of the groomsmen were so much fun to watch live at the event. Now you have it forever for your kids to see!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2015

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Mike and Ben did an amazing job. We both cried when we saw our "coming to a screen near you" trailer and truly felt like we experienced our wedding day all over again. On the day of our wedding they were extremely professional, fun to work with and discreet. We were both so happy to have chosen Key Video to film our special day. If you are considering using a videographer to film your special day, we HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Key Video Productions - Buffalo's Best Videos's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our company Jennifer and Kyle. Have a wonderful life together as we know you will.

Shaylyn · Married on 08/22/2015

Mike and Ben did a FANTASTIC job, we just watched our "coming to a screen near you" video preview and it blew us away!! They picked up on so many details and emotion! What I found to be super cute was Ben saw our calander hanging in our kitchen with "wedding day" written on our date and he added a small shot of it in the video, I love it!! It's so personalized to us in so many other ways such as using our first dance song in the video. Throughout the night they were nothing but professional, I feel as though they captured everything, they were all over the place, but NEVER got in he way. They made my husband and I feel so special, well taken care of and stress free just to know they are zipping around gathering memories for us in the most pleasant way possible!! If you are thinking of using videography at your wedding, use Mike and Ben, its so worth it!!

Joseph · Married on 08/22/2015

Key Video was instrumental in making our memorable day unforgettable. The quality of video and sound was fantastic and their crew was incredibly professional and efficient. The final product was a 90 minute masterpiece which made us laugh, reminisce, and had us relive our emotions all over again. I couldn't imagine what our wedding would have been like without them and I would recommend Key Video to anyone looking for a videographer in a heart beat

Sent on 11/04/2015

Key Video Productions - Buffalo's Best Videos's reply:

Thank you both so much for the kind words. It's great when a newly married groom takes the time to write.

All I have to say is OH MY GOSH OUR VIDEO WAS AWESOME!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for capturing such special memories! Mackenzie could not imagine not having that video! It was perfect! It even really hit home, not only capturing all the family and friends that attended but the special moment when my cousin got to speak to the camera and was caught dancing with family, he passed away only a few weeks after our wedding so seeing those moments made it SO special! We cannot say enough good things about our video and the videographers that were there that night!
    You were right, it really was EPIC!
    THANK YOU!!!!

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2015

The experience with Key Video from the consultation through the final product was beyond expectation. These guys are professional, and have outstanding customer service. Not to mention their talent and eye for detail! Absolute perfection! They are willing to go above and beyond any expectations! If you want peace of mind on your big day, these guys are the ones you want to capture all of your special memories! You will not be disappointed! They really are Buffalo's best!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Key Video Productions - Buffalo's Best Videos's reply:

Wow, our entire team is humbled by your kind words and sentiments. We do love what we do and are grateful everyday for the opportunity our clients give us to tell their love story on video.

Gina · Married on 07/04/2015

We are beyond thrilled with our Wedding DVD!! It turned out better than we could have imagined! Mike and Ben really captured our personalities throughout the DVD. We are so happy that we decided to get a videographer for our wedding and are extremely satisfied with Key Video! Mike was very easy to work with throughout the whole process and always made sure to answer any questions I had in a very timely manner. I would shoot him an email and would have a response within an hour, which was great considering my experience with some of my other vendors. The day of the wedding, they were phenomenal. They worked extremely well with my photographers and caught so many beautiful moments of the day. They caught things that we didn't even know we had missed throughout the day, especially with our kids. They are truly the best to work with and their product is absolutely amazing. I can not sing their praises enough! I wish I could give them better than a 5/5 because they are that good!!! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer!

• I

Ian · Married on 06/27/2015

Very professional and friendly. If you have no idea how you want your wedding layout to be, they will guide you with their expert advice and opinions. Stressful and relaxed professionals. They have a theater at their office which shows their video quality. The video they did for us was incredible. They captured every moment we wanted to see and helped capture our memories in a fun way. The recap video in the end is priceless and they even incorporated BATMAN in out video which was a major part of the wedding. You could barely even notice the cameras were there seeing that they moved around carefully and also had several cameras on site. I recommend Key Video Productions to anyone and everyone who wants to have Hollywood quality video and also have memories captured on video.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Key Video Productions - Buffalo's Best Videos's reply:

Thank you so much Ian for the kind words. We relayed the Batman Theme to John, our editor and he loved the fact that he could play with that theme a bit to make your wedding day unique. Thanks again for taking the time to review our company. It means a lot!

Megan · Married on 06/27/2015

From the moment I contacted Mike and Ben, they were responsive and made me feel like I was the most important client. They were very organized from the payment schedule to the wedding day scheduled to making sure we were getting everything we asked for. Their creativity (different camera views, microphones, etc) and commitment to making the best possible memory of our wedding day certainly exceeded any expectations we had!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Key Video Productions - Buffalo's Best Videos's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Megan. Your wedding day was epic. Congrats on all that life is about to bring your way!!!

Alexandra · Married on 06/20/2015

Mike and Ben are simply the best! :) We are not from the Upstate NY area, so we had to rely solely on WeddingWire reviews when making our choice of videographers. And I need to say, we are lucky that we have chosen Key Video Production.

They are professionals in what they are doing and we absolutely loved our wedding video. We would also like to point out their personal approach. Mike recommended a wedding photographer to us that we ended up booking for our wedding, and we were happy with our photographer choice as well. Mike also suggested several wedding entertainment ideas to us, and we were very happy with that as well.

Thank you very much for an amazing job and all your help!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Key Video Productions - Buffalo's Best Videos's reply:

Thank you for trusting us to capture your day on DVD at Geneva on the Lake. It was truly an honor. And we have to thank Wedding Wire for bringing us together.

Colleen · Married on 06/06/2015

Mike,

You and your crew did a fabulous job. It brought tears to my eyes just watching it. I would recommend you to anybody that's looking for a videographer.

Danielle · Married on 06/05/2015

Key Video was fantastic! We decided last minute that we even wanted a videographer. Mike made the process so incredibly easy and we could not be happier with our last minute decision! The video is absolutely beautiful and something that we will forever cherish.

Amazing work. Staff was incredible. Guests at the wedding commented on how receptive they were as well as how well they were able to blend in to capture natural wedding moments. Best decision we made throughout the entire wedding process hands down. Video was incredible, I've watched it no less than 20 times in 2 months.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Key Video Productions - Buffalo's Best Videos's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We love what we do at Key Video and were so glad to part of your special day.

Extremely happy with the video! Captured our true personalities. Great people to work with!