Kevin Kelley Photography Reviews

35 | Milford, CT

35 Reviews for Kevin Kelley Photography

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2018

Kevin Kelley is the best of the best. His pictures are absolutely stunning, and he is so easy to work with. From the time we first met with him we felt so comfortable and knew immediately we wanted him as our photographer. In addition to our wedding photos, we also did an engagement session with him. It was so cold out the day of our engagement shoot, and he stuck through it with us and somehow managed to get amazing pictures. The weather on our wedding day also wasn’t ideal, and we had to really work around the rain in order to get pictures outside. Kevin was so flexible, calm, and made the entire experience so much easier. Our family, friends, and other guests of the wedding kept commenting how great he was as well. We just received our wedding photos back and we could not be happier!!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Kevin Kelley Photography's reply:

Kelly & Scott thanks so much!!! I'm humbled by your kind words :) The ability of you and your guests to enjoy each other made it ease to put the tricky weather out of focus! (bad photography pun intended) All the best to you both and so glad you are enjoying the photos. -Kevin

Robert & Tara · Married on 10/20/2017

Kevin was absolutely amazing to work with! From the moment we met him, all the way through the best night of our lives. Even now, as we finalize our wedding album, his attention to detail, responsiveness and genuine love for what he does makes working with him a true pleasure. He really goes above and beyond. To give a small example of how he does this: every bag, box or document we received from him with information, photos, USB drives etc. was decorated with our initials hand stamped on them. He truly makes you feel special!

While Kevin has done a lot of his work predominantly in CT, he made the extra effort to meet us a couple of hours from home at Mohonk Mountain House in upstate NY for our engagement photo shoot. Kevin had never done photography here but what was amazing was his eye for great photo opportunities. We got along so well with Kevin, that he even stayed for a while afterward to have a drink with us; he felt like a close friend we had known for years.
    Come the big day, Kevin and his assistant Mike were on top of everything; from getting-ready photos, to the first look, to family photos, the ceremony, the reception, and everything in between. The two of them worked together to make sure they captured everything we wanted and more!

We still keep in touch with Kevin to this day and are beyond excited that we will get to see him at another wedding we are attending this July. If you’re looking for someone to photograph your big day, and everything leading up to it, we would highly recommend Kevin!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Kevin Kelley Photography's reply:

Rob & Tara - I'm blown away by your kind review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it. Folks like yourselves make photographing a true joy and I was honored to play a part in your engagement session & wedding day. I had the best time working with you both and am glad we got the chance to reconnect at J&A's wedding recently. Here's to many many happy years of life together!

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2017

Kevin Kelley is a true professional, and a truly wonderful human being! Is it strange that I am more excited about our photographer than any other vendor for our wedding? He is THAT phenomenal! Our engagement shoot was so much fun- it was never awkward or uncomfortable because Kevin makes everything flow perfectly, and he has the best sense of humor. His photos are absolutely stunning- compare his work to any other photographer and you will instantly recognize the difference. From our first meeting with him it was obvious that he has an incredible attention for detail and that he tailors his work to each individual couple. He is thoughtful, patient and he is a great communicator. He has an amazing eye for location and lighting, and it is so impressive to watch him work. We can't wait to work with him again on our wedding day and have so much peace of mind that our photos are in his hands! There is no reason to look elsewhere for your photography needs- you will not find this caliber of photographer anywhere else, nor someone this enjoyable to work with!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Kevin Kelley Photography's reply:

Thank you Lauren & James!! I'm super humbled by your kinds words and review. I can't wait to work with you both again and documenting your wedding day....and of course continuing the inside jokes and fun in the meantime :)

cassie · Married on 09/23/2017

Kevin Kelley is by far the best photographer there is! Not only does he do the most amazing work, he is so humble, kind and incredibly professional. My husband and I loved working with Kevin and his second shooter on the day of our wedding! He is incredibly creative and will take your photos to the next level. We highly recommend Kevin for any event! We are so pleased with his amazing work! Thank you for all of your hard work, Kevin!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Kevin Kelley Photography's reply:

Thank you Cassie & Dave! You both put together such a great day at the family home! I had such a great time capturing the day and love shared between you and your families/friends. Honored to have had the opportunity to be your photographer for your amazing day......and night.....what a great party!!

Lindsay · Married on 08/05/2017

Kevin was so great to work with! From my first meeting with him, he was so easy-going and professional. My husband and I aren't super comfortable in front of the camera, but Kevin quickly put us at ease and gave just the right amount of direction. At our wedding, Kevin was literally everywhere without ever being obtrusive. He made it easy to forget that a photographer were there while still capturing every moment! Our guests have been raving about him and one cousin even inquired whether he'd travel to Virginia for her son's wedding! So far, we've only gotten our "preview pictures" from the wedding, but they are STUNNING! Kevin has a great eye for composition and lighting. We can't wait to see the rest of our pictures!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Kevin Kelley Photography's reply:

Hi Lindsay - Sooooo glad you are enjoying the photos! Thanks for the kind review & feedback -much appreciated!

Carly · Married on 07/21/2017

Choose Kevin to be your photographer! Easily our favorite vendor, which is so important since you spend so much time with your photographer. We worked with Kevin for our engagement photos and wedding day. He was flexible, accommodating, and offered just the right amount of instructions to capture the perfect shot. I have gotten so many compliments on both sets of photos from friends and family. He is not only a professional, but a true artist. I know my husband and I will have a hard time choosing prints to frame because there are so many good ones!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Kevin Kelley Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Carly & Andrew! You did it right with allowing for the right amount of time for photos throughout the day so no one felt rushed. Thanks for braving the terrain & a little (100degrees) heat at the park! Your friends and family made my second shooter & I feel like part of the family and we appreciate that very much. All the best to you both!

Jamie · Married on 06/24/2017

We are so lucky to have found and used Kevin Kelley on our wedding day. From the first point of contact, Kevin was extremely responsive and kind.. especially as we were a couple planning our wedding from out of state. Because we did not need an engagement shoot, we met with Kevin when we travelled to CT (very accommodating) and we instantly knew that he was the perfect fit for us. His calm but confident demeanor was something I knew I would want and need on my wedding day. Our wedding photos are absolutely beautiful, don't look "posed" or forced, and are artistic and captured our day perfectly. Kevin did an amazing job and we would highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Kevin Kelley Photography's reply:

Thanks Jamie & Mike! Thanks so much for the kind words. I had a great time with you in Mystic and am so glad you are enjoying the photos. All the best!

Michelle · Married on 06/03/2017

Kevin is THE BEST! I cannot say enough about how amazing it was to work with him! He photographed both our engagement and wedding photos and his attention to detail, talent, patience, and flexibility are just a few reasons why he was such an asset to our big day. His photographs are stunning and he is such a pleasure to work with! We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Kevin Kelley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! Big thanks to you and Jeff for having me as part of your special day. I loved the vibe you put together at Cedarcrest and really appreciated the welcoming spirit of your guests. So happy that you are enjoying the images! Give Louie a high paw for me! :)

Brittany · Married on 04/21/2017

Kevin Kelley is not only an extremely talented photographer, but such a pleasure to work with. We hired Kevin to do our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and we could not be happier with how they turned out. Kevin was always prompt at our meetings and his attention to detail is amazing. Kevin and his second shooter were able to capture such amazing moments at our wedding without being intrusive and making us feel comfortable. He had no problem working with our other venders and coordinated with them ahead of time. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, Kevin Kelley is the way to go!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Kevin Kelley Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Brittany & Harry! It was a pleasure working for you both and your families...from the engagement shoot on through the big day!

Paula · Married on 09/16/2016

We honestly cannot say enough good things about working with Kevin! His genuineness was apparent right from the beginning. He was accommodating around our crazy work schedules for our first meeting, and greeted us with a personalized little gift bag that outlined his photography packages offered. Fast forward to receiving our wedding photos package in the mail, and there was a handwritten thank you note from him:) Being someone who appreciates the thoughtful little touches, these gestures only further enhanced my experience in having Kevin as our photographer! He was always prompt in follow up whether it be via phone or email, and he was incredibly flexible! His attention to detail is impeccable and he has a true eye for capturing the perfect moment. We could not be happier with how both our engagement and wedding photos turned out. They are absolutely stunning shots and nothing looks forced! Kevin was non-intrusive and blended in with our guests throughout the ceremony & reception which I really feel accounts for how natural and genuine the pictures turned out to be! Thank you for everything Kevin - your professionalism and talent is unmatched and we are thrilled that we got the chance to work with you!!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Kevin Kelley Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Paula & Garrett! I had the best time with you both....right from the start at our first meeting & then engagement session. Hope you enjoy the photos for years to come & have a great holiday season!!

Benjamin · Married on 06/26/2016

Kevin and his team were a pleasure to work with. I wanted to have an extremely well-documented wedding, so I hired both Kevin (and his second shooter), and another photographer to do more candid, documentary-style photography. Kevin had no problem working with the other photographer, and even coordinated with them beforehand. We got married out-of-state, and he was very understanding and reasonable about meeting up prior to the event and about travel charges (or lack thereof). We were married in Newport, RI - although if the wedding was in our proposed alternative locations of Boston, or New York, I still would have used KKP! He also suggested a bunch of vendors to work with in the area - including our videography team! All in all, Kevin is a consummate professional, with a great eye, and I would hire him again in an instant. Definitely work with Kevin Kelley Photography if you have the chance!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Kevin Kelley Photography's reply:

Thank you Benjamin & Marina! So happy to be a part of your wedding day as photographer. It was such a great day at OceanCliff celebrating with your friends & family. The review is much appreciated!

Alli · Married on 06/18/2016

There are no words to accurately describe how grateful my husband and I are for Kevin Kelley and his amazing work! From the moment we met him we felt confident that he would capture our day from beginning to end perfectly. He still managed to exceed every expectation we had. We are more than thrilled to be able to relive our wedding day through each stunning picture, from the portraits to the ceremony to the details to the candids on the dance floor! Kevin, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Brides-to-be, hiring Kevin will be the best decision you'll make in your wedding planning process!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Hey Alli & Matt!
    I loved working with you both at Lighthouse Point Park! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I had an awesome time experiencing & capturing the love & joy coming from you, your friends/family.....and of course the pizza truck :) I wish you all the best in your new life & home together!

Christina · Married on 05/28/2016

Hi Kevin. We received our albums and cannot stop looking through them! What a lovely way to look back on our special day. Thank you for all your help and patience with us throughout this journey - from wedding planning, to the day of, and then figuring out our album layout afterwards. I only have positive thoughts about our experience working together and I hope you are still in town whenever my sister gets married!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Kevin Kelley Photography's reply:

Love that you are enjoying the images & albums Christina. Thanks so much for the review!!

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2015

I knew right away the photographer I was going to use for my wedding. I booked Kevin before any other vendor. His photographs are beautiful. I can't wait to see mine!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Kevin Kelley Photography's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! Looking forward to your big day!

Marianna · Married on 09/19/2015

We hired Kevin Kelley to do both our engagement shoot and our wedding, and I am so glad that we found him! Not only is he an extremely talented photographer, but his photos capture such an element of drama in them that is so well suited for such an important day. Kevin captures light amazingly and he has a way of posing you creatively so that his photos have such a level of interest—but never in a way that is awkward. I was also so impressed by the fact that, although he was the single shooter at our wedding, he was able to so fully catch all the important moments of our day, and not just our reactions, but those of all the people around us. All in all, our photos were all together stunning—sometimes I look them over and I can’t believe that’s really us! We are thrilled! In addition, Kevin really was such a pleasure to work with! He really is so nice, and his interest in making sure that all the joy and magic of your wedding day is beautifully photographed is so genuine. I cannot recommend Kevin enough.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Kevin Kelley Photography's reply:

Marianna & Will - thank you so much! I am humbled by your kind words and thankful for the opportunity of working with you both. You put together such a beautiful event and surrounded yourself with amazing family and friends. It was a pleasure for me to capture your day....thanks for making me feel like one of the family while doing so!

Best,

Kevin

I could no believe how many pictures Kevin took throughout the night. He was our only photographer and somehow managed to get pictures from every angle! He was very professional and stayed throughout our entire wedding (even though it poured at our outdoor venue). His prices were more than I wanted to spend but worth every penny. He also personalized everything to my husband and me. We loved him and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Kevin Kelley Photography's reply:

I'm had a couple rainy events this season so I'm not 100% sure who this review is from.....but THANK YOU! Reviews are always much appreciated & I wish you the best over this holiday season & in 2016!

Hiring Kevin Kelley as our wedding photographer was undoubtedly one of the best choices my husband and I made throughout the wedding planning process. Kevin is not only personable, attentive, and likable, but his artistic talent is undeniable. All in all, a true professional! Every interaction with Kevin, from our initial meeting to the wedding day itself, was a delight! During our first meeting, it was evident that Kevin was organized, knowledgeable, and experienced. He answered all of our questions with ease. The morning of the wedding, Kevin and his assistant, Mike, spent hours shooting photos of my bridal party and me before the first-look. They captured many beautiful moments inconspicuously. They made us girls feel comfortable and at ease throughout the entirety of the morning. And, when it came to the first look, ceremony, portraits, and each significant moment during the reception, these were captured perfectly. My husband and I are in love with our photographs and our wedding album. We feel so fortunate to have hired Kevin. We'd make the same decision over again, and recommend him highly and unconditionally to others.

Sent on 02/14/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/30/2015

I am a person that has always enjoyed staying behind the camera. I love what I can create. But, I knew the day of my wedding I would have to be in front of it. I also knew that I was going to be particular about the photographer I chose to capture my day. I had met with other photographers, and I have had several bad experiences with them, when they find out that I am a photographer as well. I usually don't even bring it up. But, in talking to Kevin I mentioned it and his response was wonderful. Kevin seemed excited about it. We talked briefly about my experiences and his and went on with the rest of our meeting. When I walked away I knew that it would be Kevin to photograph my big day. That simple exchange along with a long list of other reasons is why I chose him. Kevin did an amazing job and am in love with all the moments he captured. Very professional all day, even with my rowdy bridesmaids and groomsmen. He even stepped in and handed things out when no one else was around to do it. But was completely out of the way at the same time. Kevin fit into our family that day and seamlessly captured what was THE best day of my life so far. I can not say enough amazing things about him. I would recommend him a million times to anyone that would listen. Thank you again.

Sent on 07/21/2015

If I could give Kevin a 10/10, I would. He is professional, responsive, fun and easygoing, and a fantastic photographer. I couldn't be happier with our choice for engagement and wedding photos! We definitely plan to stick with Kevin for our family photography in the future. I highly recommend his great work!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Kevin Kelley Photography's reply:

Thank you Johanna & Tom! I had a great time working with you both in Central Park and at Aria!

Angie · Married on 10/18/2014

We went with Kevin Kelley because of his photography style and personality that fit so well with us as a couple. His calm approach and shooting style made for great moments to be captured without us even knowing he was there! He guided us and our guests through our portraits, keeping things rolling smoothly while making us feel comfortable. We can't stop looking through our photos and can’t wait to make our wedding album!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Thank you Angela!

Nikie · Married on 10/04/2014

I first met Kevin as a guest and bridesmaid at two weddings. As a guest, I appreciated that he was unobtrusive and just blended into the festivities. As a bridesmaid, he immediately made me feel at ease with very natural poses and his friendly nature (he is the most easy-going perfectionist I have ever met!).

When it was my turn to begin wedding planning, Kevin blew us away! He was responsive from the start, and always returned emails/text messages within 24 hours. During our first meeting, I couldn't believe that Kevin showed up with a personalized gift bag that the first initials of my name and my fiance's name. It included a very reader-friendly breakdown of prices and contact info. Kevin also remembered that I was interested in taking pictures with a Rolls Royce, and took the initiative of bringing some of his shots of another bride and groom with a Rolls to give us an idea of how that could look. Kevin worked with us to get a package that met our needs without blowing our budget, which we really appreciated.

Kevin was like a breath of fresh air on my wedding day - he arrived all smiles and it felt like a close relative was there to make sure we got all the shots we wanted. It rained for part of the wedding day, but Kevin was actually excited about the rain. He used some filters which created dramatic outdoor shots of us against a cloudy sky. He can truly work in a variety of conditions to make your special day magical! (Shout-out to his second shooter, Joel, who also rocks!)

Kevin takes a great balance of posed and candid shots! We are having a tough time narrowing down the photos to print and frame - awesome job, Kevin!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Kevin Kelley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I am humbled by your kind words and look forward to working with you and Jesse again in the future!

Kim · Married on 09/19/2014

We were married back in September 2014 and Kevin Kelley was by far our favorite wedding vendor! During every pre-wedding meeting we had with him, he was exceptionally professional, courteous and always concerned with our happiness. We had to re-schedule our engagement session a couple of times due to inclement weather, and Kevin was so responsive and flexible to make sure that we picked the best day to get the best shots.

On our wedding day, he was one of the first vendors to arrive and by the end of the day, felt like family. His calm demeanor and his second shooter, Joel Callaway's upbeat personality kept us laughing and stress-free the whole day! His photojournalistic style and eye for detail produced the most beautiful wedding mementos my husband and I will cherish through the years!

We loved his finished product and personality so much, we now use his photographic services for our kitchen remodeling business! Highly recommended without a doubt!!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Kevin Kelley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kim & Scott!

Ariel · Married on 06/28/2014

Kevin Kelley truly has a talent for capturing the most beautiful and authentic wedding pictures! From our first meeting with Kevin my husband and I just had a feeling that using Kevin for our wedding day photographer would be a great choice. We knew choosing a photographer would be an important decision, as that person would there with us for 10 hours. Kevin was professional, friendly, and made us feel comfortable. He was always there to catch the most candid pictures, yet he was never intrusive. When our pictures came back, we were so impressed with the quality and fairytale like pictures he caught, many of which we did not even know he took. He captured the most beautiful pictures and our friends and family were so impressed with him they were all asking about him after our wedding. Choosing Kevin was the best decision we made in regards to vendors, I know its hard to believe, but it really was a perfect experience.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Kevin Kelley Photography's reply:

Thank you Ariel & Mike! I had a great time with you and your bridal party on the big day!

Maegan · Married on 06/07/2014

We cannot say enough amazing things about Kevin! He was incredible to work with right from our first scheduled meeting. The pictures he took during our wedding are amazing. He managed to perfectly capture the night, the fun everyone had, and our true personalities through his photography. Phenomenal!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Kevin Kelley Photography's reply:

Thank you Maegan & Chrissy! I'm honored to have been a part of your big day at Wickham Park!

Kevin is not only extremely talented, he is wonderful to work with and just an overall pleasant guy to be around. We ended up spending almost as much time with Kevin on our wedding day as we did with one another. My best advice is to choose a photographer who is talented, easy going, calm and keeps the day moving smoothly. I just can't say enough wonderful things about Kevin. His second shooter - Joel - is just wonderful also, his sense of humor kept my fiance calm and smiling - even when our limo was running very late!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2013