Kelsey Albright Photography Reviews

Kelsey Albright Photography 4
Kelsey Albright Photography 5

Haylee Diamond · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding Photographer

Wow! I can’t say more about Kelsey! She was the BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER EVER!!! Not only were the photos absolutely stunning and high quality, but talk about someone who can get 5 kids under 3 years old to look at the camera AND make you feel like a million bucks. If you want a professional, kind, make you feel good about yourself- Kelsey is your girl! HIGHLY RECOMMEND. (She also was very reasonably priced and had a second photographer, woah!)

Kelsey Albright Photography 6
    Kelsey Albright Photography 7
    Sent on 10/21/2019

Tiffany H · Married on 10/21/2019

Amazing!!!

Kelsey photographed our wedding and was an absolute joy during the entire process! She was very prompt in all of her responses and kindly answered all of my questions. She listened carefully to our wedding vision and provided helpful feedback in how to best structure the timeline so that we could get all the pictures we wanted during the wedding day. My husband and I also aren’t exactly the most comfortable in front of a camera, but Kelsey provided direction and made us feel comfortable. We are so pleased with the results. The pictures were gorgeous!!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Katelyn Scalisi · Married on 07/21/2019

The best photographer!

Kelsey is an amazing wedding photographer! Not only does she take great photos but she is hard working, reliable, and puts people at ease. She goes above and beyond her job to help her clients. With limited time to get all the right shots- she got so many more than I imagined and I loved all of them!! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Madison · Married on 06/09/2019

Our forever photographer

Kelsey was the best photographer for our wedding. She is the sweetest woman and is so talented. My husband and I didn’t know where we were going to take our pictures during cocktail hour and Kelsey found a beautiful spot for us and the pictures turned out gorgeous. She made us feel so special and we had a great experience. She was mindful of the time during cocktail hour and made sure we were back at our venue to se route guests right on time.

Also, my husband and I were on a budget for our wedding and at first I didn’t think I’d be able to have a dream photographer like Kelsey. But Kelsey worked with us and we settled on a price that worked for us. We were so grateful for that.

It is safe to say that I will be contacting her from now on when I want photos taken!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Lauren Humphrey · Married on 05/11/2019

She is the BEST!

Kelsey is so many things in a photographer. She gives style advice, location advice, and truly makes sure she’s capturing all the photos you’re looking for. With our engagement shoot, she made sure to take individual photos for us to give as gifts which I loved! With our wedding, she had everything SO organized and talked with me before the wedding, making sure she knew what I wanted to capture anything my coordinator wasn’t aware of. She was amazing at wrangling all my family members for pictures and make sure bridal party was attentive and on point! She’s so good about making it feel personal, with little gifts, cards, and sweet follow ups. I would recommend her 10 out of 10 to anyone who would listen!

Kelsey Albright Photography 8
    Kelsey Albright Photography 9
    Kelsey Albright Photography 10
    Kelsey Albright Photography 11
    Kelsey Albright Photography 12
    Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Lawrence · Married on 03/08/2019

Kelsey...One in a Million!

Kelsey was the perfect choice for our wedding photographer. She is incredibly personable and makes the whole process seamless. We loved her energy as well as her efficiency. She designed the perfect schedule so my husband and I could enjoy our cocktail hour and time with family and friends. The pictures are gorgeous and truly captured our day. Kelsey even sent a sweet gift box with several of our favorite prints along with a flashdrive to make accessing the photos easy. I would highly recommend Kelsey for any event!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Amanda · Married on 01/19/2019

Working with Kelsey is a true joy!

My husband and I could not recommend Kelsey enough! We came across her talent through Instagram and loved that she maintains color, while still creating a soft, romantic image. Not only is Kelsey an incredibly talented photographer, but she is also a joy to work with! She truly wanted to get to know my husband and I, having multiple in-person or FaceTime meetings with us. This made our wedding day that much more fun and relaxed because it felt like a friend was capturing our special day with us. Kelsey was so organized, promptly responded to my numerous emails, and truly seems to love her job. Kelsey is so, so sweet but was very professional and able to handle our large families on the day of the wedding to ensure we captured the moments we especially wanted. We highly recommend Kelsey!!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Karen Dobbins · Married on 12/01/2018

Kelsey Albright is a consummate wedding photographer who will document your day with skill and heart!

My daughter and her fiancé chose Kelsey after interviewing several photographers because of her skill and her heart! The combination of these two assets, make Kelsey stand out in our wedding planning and wedding day experience, as one of the best investments we could have made. From the “Save The Date” photos (which were done at a Malibu location), to the moment Kelsey arrived at our home in Palm Desert to begin documenting the wedding day, she was warm, kind, professional and assertive in capturing the moments that she knew would be important to us. Almost immediately after the wedding, Kelsey began sending “sneak peeks” of the most gorgeous wedding photographs, and including our vendors, which was important to us! Planning and executing a seamless wedding takes a well-integrated team and we are so grateful to ours! Thank you, Kelsey, for the privilege of working with you!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Kelsie

Kelsie · Married on 11/11/2018

5 Stars Across the Board - Best OC Photographer!

We loved everything about Kelsey! Here photography was exactly what we were looking for - light, airy, & romantic. She made our engagement and wedding photos stress free - even helping us with all those adorable poses you see on Instagram. She is also pretty quick in turning around the photos which was wonderful (we got our engagement photos in less than 3 weeks and our wedding sneak peak in 2 days!). We highly recommend Kelsey, you won't be disappointed :)

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful experience all around with Kelsey!

Kelsey is the type of person that you speak to and instantly feel drawn to because of her warm and kind spirit! From the moment our emails began, I knew she had to be the photographer for our wedding day! Kelsey was so responsive and easy to work with. We did our engagement photos with her as well as our wedding day. She has a beautiful heart and calming energy which is a dream to be around on your wedding day! She captured both our engagement photos and our wedding photos in the most romantic and authentic way. She does an incredible job of pulling out the best of your love and capturing it on camera! We are so grateful for Kelsey!

Kelsey Albright Photography 13
    Sent on 01/17/2019

Katelin · Married on 08/18/2018

Kelsey Exceeded all Expectations!

Kelsey was an absolute dream to work with from start to finish. During the planning process she was transparent about her pricing, helped to answer every question possible, and made me feel like I was in good, professional hands. Kelsey had the best recommendation for a videographer that she was able to pull in and helped to set up the perfect wedding day timeline to accommodate all the photo opportunities I wanted to capture but keep me within my desired budget. Leading up to the wedding, Kelsey was even able to accommodate a last-minute request for her team to stay overnight and she was able to make it happen and very accommodating/quick to update the contract. On top of all of that she brought in a secondary complimentary photographer to make sure that every detail was captured that day.
    On the wedding day itself, Kelsey and her team were there on time, ready to jump right in. They were patient as our hair/make-up had already run behind and worked it out so they could capture other details while we finished up before our getting ready photos. Kelsey was flexible and was handling MANY different personalities on our wedding day from the bridal party to our families. She was accommodating for all different types of photo combinations and most importantly she captured my husband and I perfectly. We were able to get sweet first looks, breathtaking romantics, quirky reception shots and everything in between. Kelsey's photography style is top quality, capturing the rawness and color of that day without over editing or filtering. She was truly able to make us look and feel our absolute best! Her photos will be part of our lives forever and we couldn't be happier to have chosen Kelsey as our photographer.
    On top of all of this - personality wise - you cannot beat Kelsey. She is down to earth, will not make you feel awkward about anything, makes you feel like you can ask even the silliest of questions, and you actually want to be around her all day long! She worked seamlessly with other vendors and our wedding party/guests loved her. Thank you, Kelsey and your team, for capturing our wedding day!! Worth every single (very reasonable) penny!!

Kelsey Albright Photography 14
    Kelsey Albright Photography 15
    Kelsey Albright Photography 16
    Sent on 05/20/2019

Michael · Married on 12/09/2017

Kelsey's services are absolutely wonderful! She gave us absolutely everything we were hoping for in our wedding photos. Seriously cannot give high enough praise of Kelsey.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Megan · Married on 11/12/2017

Kelsey is such an amazing photographer. Her photos are genuine, honest and beautiful. We have had pictures taken by Kelsey before so she was our first call when our wedding date was booked to hire her! Our photos came back within the time frame she promised and they’re so beautiful. Our wedding was about 3 months ago and I am still scrolling through our photo album because I just can’t get enough. Engagement photos were included with our wedding package, and Kelsey made sure they were everything we wanted. She was so easy to work with during planning, and adjusted her time frame to make sure she could capture our grand exit, which was a little later than we had initially said. Even on the day of our wedding, Kelsey was so relaxed and super helpful. She was there any time we needed her, whether it be to grab a photo with a family member, or to find our pastor! During our reception she worked together with our DJ to make sure she captured everything. I was so appreciative to have have a photographer who I feel comfortable with on the day of the wedding where nerves can run high. After all, you spend the whole day with them. She is thorough with every detail and it shows in our photos. You can tell Kelsey is thoughtful and intentional with how she runs her business and I would trust her with capturing any major life event.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Julia · Married on 10/08/2017

We felt like our best friend was taking our photos, that's how caring and fun Kelsey is. She very much tailored her services to our needs and we are so fortunate to have beautiful photos of our day for the rest of our lives.

Kelsey Albright Photography 17
    Kelsey Albright Photography 18
    Kelsey Albright Photography 19
    Kelsey Albright Photography 20
    Sent on 02/10/2018

Eric · Married on 09/24/2017

She’s a great photographer. She works with your budget and very professional. We enjoy all our photos

Sent on 03/02/2018

Annika · Married on 04/22/2017

Kelsey photographed my wedding at Cook's Chapel in April, and my husband and I were thrilled to work with her. She was friendly, professional, calm, organized, and invested during the entire process, and we were immensely grateful to have her on our side. She added a special, thoughtful touch as if we'd been longtime friends, both in her willingness to accommodate our needs and in all communications in person or over email. Looking back, out of everyone we worked with for the wedding, the choice of photographer was the most important one - we spent almost every minute with Kelsey and her team that day, and their enthusiastic attitudes went a long way in not only capturing great photos, but surrounding us with a relaxed and happy environment everywhere we went.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/03/2016

Kelsey was absolutely FANTASTIC! She is incredibly personable and enthusiastic! We have pre wedding meetings which helped me feel really comfortable with her, which was really important for me. She listened to our ideas for photos, and was able to help us capture the magic. She and her team worked really hard to keep the photos running smoothly, especially the family photos (lots of people to manage), and to keep me calm. She also was great about providing tips for how to pose, which I needed. She just made us feel special! Here work is fantastic! WE LOVE OUR PHOTOS, and we have been getting lots of compliments. I highly recommend Kelsey!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Kaley · Married on 07/02/2016

Kelsey was a dream to work with! We were blown away and so glad that we chose her to capture our wedding day! We would recommend her a million times! She was so incredible!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Danielle · Married on 06/26/2016

We feel so blessed to have had Kelsey as our wedding photographer. She is not only the best photographer, she is the sweetest person! From an engagement shoot, to meeting up at coffee shops, to receiving words of encouragement in the mail, she was so supportive throughout the whole stressful wedding planning process. We are so grateful for her care and concern in even the smallest details!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Tasha · Married on 06/04/2016

Kelsey is a delightful person and a very talented photographer.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Krizia · Married on 11/21/2015

Kelsey is the most amazing person in the world! She is amazing to work with and you instantly feel at ease when you are with her. She genuinely loves capturing all of your most important moments and you really see it in her work. She is super quick at responding to you and is probably the most thoughtful and caring person in the world! We loved working with her!! We could not say enough good things about her and her team!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Loreli · Married on 10/24/2015

What can I say about Kelsey? She's a doll to work with. Totally went far and beyond to make our wedding photos memorable. We can't thank her enough for being such a professional and such a wonderful help on our wedding day. Our wedding coordinator sucked and she and my videographer took over with making sure we get to our shots perfect. They even contacted our florist since we couldn't find him in the venue (again our coordinator sucked) and she was completely calm about it. Will definitely refer her to my friends who are in need of a photographer. Can't wait go have her take my maternity pictures!

Sent on 02/19/2016

3.5

Kelsey has been wonderful to work with! Flexible, kind, and supportive.

Sent on 05/09/2016