Katie St.Pierre Photography Reviews

Katie St.Pierre Photography 7
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/28/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Katie is downright amazing! From our engagement shoot which she changed the time to fit the weather just so we could get the perfect snow picture to the tail end of our last wedding photo. She felt like a friend we have known forever and she made us feel like her only client from the second we met. Her photography is a step above the rest in our opinion. On the day of our wedding she showed up, was my voice of reason when I needed to take a breath, was more than attentive and she even fixed my hair when I had some curls out of place. She got our shots we wanted made sure we were happy and made us laugh. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is the best!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Katie St.Pierre Photography 13
    Katie St.Pierre Photography 14

Djana · Married on 09/01/2018

The best of the best!!

Katie was the absolute best vendor I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with of all of my vendors. From prior phone meetings to the day of, she made sure she knew exactly what I wanted and what I expected and she crushed it. She didn’t let anyone stand in the way and always got right to the point. She brought my wedding photo dreams to life!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2017

Katie was wonderful! She was fun to work with, efficient, and great at directing us (and my husband and I need a lot of direction!) Plus the photos came out great and really captured the feeling of the day :)

Sent on 10/31/2017

Keri · Married on 09/29/2017

Katie was such a pleasure to work with! She went above and beyond for me and my bridal party! She was so wonderful with my sons and all the other children! I have already recommended her to so many of my friends who are getting married and I will continue to do so!

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Katie St.Pierre Photography 19
    Katie St.Pierre Photography 20
    Katie St.Pierre Photography 21

Katie · Married on 09/10/2017

We love working with Katie!

Katie has done three photoshoots for us (engagement, wedding and maternity). She is more than flexible when scheduling and continues to be everything we could want & more! Couldn’t be more pleased!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/16/2017

Katie was truly amazing and one of the best decisions I could have made when it came to photographing one of the most important days of my life. She knows what you want and gets it done. She's very easy to talk to and super laid back but when it comes to the day of she is all business! The weather was not on our side that day and when it came time for the ceremony it poured. I thought my pictures were going to be ruined! As Katie was taking pictures of the groomsmen under the tent she was watching the rain. The minute it turned to a light mist she yelled for the bride and groom and got us out there. She made magic and the pictures she got of us and our wedding party/family were beautiful. Katie is truly amazing and is fantastic at what she does! Thank you Katie for easing my nerves the day of and capturing all the special moments of the day.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Kimberlee · Married on 04/08/2017

Katie is absolutely amazing!! She helped me figure out exactly how long I'd need her at the wedding so that it'd save me money. When things were running a bit late, she took advantage of the time and got photos of the guys all taken care of. She suggested my daughter walk me down the aisle barefoot because it seemed more natural for her and it was totally the right decision. She took control, got amazing photos done in a short time, made friends with my DJ, and overall just made my wedding day so much easier. She is wonderful at her job and is just an awesome person. She will make the day completely about you and she'll kick butt doing it!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/31/2016

Where do I start! She is extremely professional! But at the same time she is extremely funny!! She took my stress away! Honestly leave it up to her, don't get to picky with photos! She takes the best and most life like photos! You don't feel stiff in any way! She is amazing and she will be taking photos for everything we will need in the future! You will not go wrong with her! You will be sorry if you don't use katie!!!!!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/30/2016

I fell in love with Katie just as fast as I fell in love with my fiancé ha ha. Not only did she immediately put my nerves at ease but she totally excused me for being almost a half an hour late to my own wedding ha ha. Her incredible sense of humor, her ability to make you feel so special, and that fact that she completely puts her heart into her job is something that is very rare when it comes to taking your pictures and I believe katie was a perfect fit for my special day!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2016

Katie is amazing! From the beginning she was readily available to answer any questions. She is honest and very flexible! Her personality is why I love her, she is energetic, fast, efficient, and fun! Many of our bridesmaids and groomsmen thanked us for having such a relaxed and efficient photographer so they were able to join in the cocktail hour. Katie captured all of our unforgettable moments. I will definitely use Katie again for all of my family photos!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Gia · Married on 10/09/2016

Katie was the photographer for my cousins daughters baptism. She did what she had to do to get the perfect shot and that's when I knew I wanted her for my wedding. She's fast, efficient, professional, and takes charge. She has a great personality and made everyone feel comfortable. She is, by far, the best!
    Thank you, Katie!

Sent on 11/01/2016
  • Kaleigh

Kaleigh · Married on 10/08/2016

Katie is amazing! We knew the moment we met her that she was the one we wanted! She cares so much about her work! She takes it very seriously! Not only did she help me get ready she was with me every step of the way! She got right down to business capturing every moment of our day! When my dj started to slack she ran and fixed it! My 3 year old split his lip and got blood on the front of my dress she immediately took me to the bridal room and used soda water to scrub it off! You couldn't even tell anything had happened! She took stunning pictures and had them to us in TWO DAYS!!! What photographer do you know that can get you your WEDDING pictures in two day!? I will never get our pictures from any one else ever again! If you want a photographer who actually cares about your event Katie is the only way to go!

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • Jordyn H

Jordyn · Married on 10/07/2016

I first met Katie during a consultation and knew instantly she would be perfect! I had no idea what I was doing being a newly engaged woman and she not only made me feel comfortable, but put me in the right direction for everything. As a soon to be bride you look for someone who is confident, experienced, good quality, and not over priced. I wouldn't call Katie just a wonderful photographer. I also consider her a planner, a helper, and a supporter. She works directly with you to figure out who you are and does what is best for you. She reccommened other vendors to us (not just because) but to make sure we got the best of the best. We could not be more happy with Katie and the work she produced for us on our big day along with our engagement photos. My lipstick got all smudged on my lips and she knew I was annoyed and told me to wipe it off on her pant leg!! She is the best around and we love her!! You cannot go wrong here with this lovely lady!
    -Jordyn & Josh

Sent on 10/22/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/24/2016

Thank you Katie you gave me amazing photos of my wedding!! You were so fun creative and calming thank you!!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Nancy · Married on 09/24/2016

We hired Katie to capture those special moments for my daughter's Quinceanero. Katie will literally do anything, she was down on the floor fixing my daughter's dress, the vibe and her whole persona that she brings is amazing and uplifts everyone to just line up accordingly. My daughter is special needs and Katie's spirit just makes her comfortable and my daughter just lights up and brings her best smiles. To have Katie as your photographer is an asset all around. You can not go wrong when you hire Katie she is the whole package.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/24/2016

Katie is AMAZING!! We recently did a mini-session with her and not only was she EXTREMELY creative (due to weather, space, etc.), but she was professional, FAST, and efficient. I can only imagine what she could do with more time for a full session, wedding, etc. I am not the type of person who conducts many reviews, but I couldn't believe how great she was. Huge thank you!!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Krysta · Married on 09/03/2016

It was inevitable that I was going to choose Katie to photograph my wedding after knowing her for several years through the dance studio I work at, and I was thrilled when she was available on the date I needed. Katie displayed enthusiasm and complete professionalism on my wedding day, and really helped things run smoothly. Her energy is incomparable and she kept us laughing and smiling the whole time, she even got my brothers to smile which is near impossible. She was quick with getting teasers up so we could get a sneak peak at our pictures, and my husband and I were both blown away with her work. We would highly recommended Katie to anyone, and look forward to using her in the future.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Diane · Married on 08/20/2016

Katie is amazing! From beginning to end we had nothing but exceptional service from Katie. She made me feel at ease with everything, even dealing with our jokester groomsmen! So many pictures to choose from and they all came out amazing! I can't thank you enough Katie!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2016

We cannot rave about Katie enough! She did the pictures for my twin sister's wedding and my wedding. After seeing my sister's pictures I knew I wanted Katie to be there for my wedding! Katie is more than just a photographer, she is a wedding professional and the price is right! She knows the in's and out's of a wedding and knows what needs to happen and when! She kept me calm and she helped to keep things organized(I did not have a wedding coordinator at the wedding and was nervous but Katie explained it was no big deal! She was right!!) The last thing a bride wants to worry about is a big storm passing through on their wedding day (outside wedding) but Katie kept me so calm and had a plan for when the rain came. I was stressed for a second until Katie said we got this, we will get other things done and will get the other pictures when the rain stops. It worked out perfectly and the sky behind our pictures was more than beautiful when the storm passed! Besides Katie being absolutely amazing at my wedding, we got our pictures back so fast. I have heard of people waiting months for pictures to come but not Katie. She is definitely on the ball :)
    It's the best when all you can think about is seeing your pictures and they come so soon in the mail. We cannot thank Katie enough and really want people to know that if they choose Katie as their photographer they will be more than happy and have the pictures of their special day looking more amazing than they could have imagined. Katie is simply the best!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Chantel · Married on 06/18/2016

Katie is amazing! I found her through a friend and she got back to me and my husband right away! Her pricing is extremely reasonable and honestly the best around! As soon as we met her I knew she was the one! I wasn't sure if I wanted engagement pictures and last minute I decided I wanted them and she was more than happy to do them and fit us in her schedule! She kept in contact with me straight up until the day; even if I texted her in the middle of the night she would respond right away! When the big day came she was amazing! I wouldn't have made it through the day without her; from beginning to end. As my husband would say "if it wasn't for our photographer our wedding day wouldve been ruined!" The place we had our wedding was beautiful but the coordinators really didn't know what they were doing so Katie took over and made sure everything went as planned and everyone was where they had to be! (Thank God) As far as pictures; one word- amazing!!! When we got our pictures back I cried and laughed all over again because it made me feel as though I was living that day all over! I promise if anyone chooses Katie you will not be disappointed, from her personality, prices, expierence, reliability and picture quality!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Steve · Married on 06/11/2016

Katie could not have been more accommodating or easy to get in touch with! We mentioned that we were open to whatever ideas she had and boy did she do a fantastic job. Personable but always there to give direction when needed. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Nikki · Married on 09/20/2015

Katie was amazing and did ALL of my photography for anything wedding related. She's super fun, flexible, knowledgeable, and is amazing at keeping things organized! Not to mention how well she is at keeping the men in line on the wedding day! Haha! But in all honesty, she is the absolute best! I couldn't have done anything as perfect as I did without out her!

Sent on 11/01/2015

I had heard through word-of-mouth that Katie was a wonderful photographer, and after looking at some of her work on Facebook I booked her on the spot. When planning our engagement photo session, she was more than flexible to find a day that worked for us, even letting us change our date due to rain. On the day of our wedding, even despite a broken ankle her energy drew out the best in us, our families, and our wedding party. She has a wonderful photographers she, and does great work.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/01/2015

We love Katie!! This was the second time my family had experience working with Katie for a wedding and she did an excellent job once again. Not only is she professional; she is friendly, helpful, and extremely comforting on the big day! She was very prompt and helpful; always available through emails and phone whenever we needed her.
    Our pictures came out amazing. I've received numerous compliments from friends and family who were enthralled with the pictures also. We got a variety of different shots – from formal to candid to black and white, and it will be hard to choose which ones we want to keep for our album.
    Katie provided a truly amazing experience, and we can't wait to use her again! I highly recommend Katie for anyone that is looking for a photographer.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Katie was recommended to us by my daughter, and we could not be happier with our wedding photos. This was our second wedding and Katie made us feel so relaxed, took charge of our timeline and had me walking down the aisle to my sweet handsome husband right on time (for once in my life I was on time! Thanks Katie!) She was just a joy to work with from our first call to discuss details of the wedding until the day of..she just put everyone at ease and made our day even nicer! Our photos are so classic and gorgeous and fun..just as I had dreamed of and imagined! We have so many beautiful memories..thanks to you Katie!!

Sent on 09/30/2015