Julius Photography Reviews

18 | Tempe, AZ

18 Reviews for Julius Photography

18 Julius Photography Reviews

Gianna · Married on 06/10/2018

Julius Photography is absolutely phenomenal. Tony and Jaime are such kind, easy-going, and talented professionals. From the moment my husband and I met up with them, we were so happy with their helpfulness and of course what we saw of their products. They always responded to emails quickly and professionally, they accomodated all of our requests, and they did a great job of leading us through the process of having everything planned ahead of time. The day of our wedding, Tony and assistant photographer Brittany were incredible- they got through things quickly, and they made it so fun. I love that they made sure my family, friends, and I were having a good time and knew exactly what to do. Once Jaime sent us all the photos a few weeks later, I was absolutely blown away by how perfect they were. Jaime and Tony are so incredibily gifted at photography, and I couldn't be more pleased with the pictures to remember my special day forever.

Jacqulyn · Married on 05/19/2018

Hands down, best photographers we could ever ask for! Tony and Jaime are professional, courteous, efficient and down to earth. They were the best to work with and the image quality of our photos.. amazing! They captured every beautiful moment of our big day. We will definitely be using them again for future sessions when the time comes for my husband and I to start a family. Thank you Julius Photography!

Julius Photography 1
    Julius Photography 2

Michelle · Married on 03/10/2018

No words can describe how happy we are that we hired Julius Photography! We recently got our wedding photos back and we are BLOWN AWAY by all the pictures! I cannot stop raving about all of the photos and our experience with Tony and Jaime. When I got all the photos back, I literally cried at how beautiful they were. They really captured the whole day perfectly, they brought out the best in us, told us how to pose, and they were very comfortable to be around. They really took control, created a timeline for our wedding day, and were knowledgeable on how long photos would take with the bridal party, family, just us two, etc. They were so professional in prepping for our wedding day, they kept us on schedule the day of, and produced the most amazing photos! I highly recommend them and I am so so so happy we had them as our wedding day photographers!

Amy · Married on 03/11/2017

Don't waste time shopping around. We explored a bit and realized that most photographers were within $50 of each other. These two did a phenomenal job. They are so down to earth.

• Emily

Emily · Married on 02/18/2017

My husband and I were incredibly impressed with Tony and Jaime Julius! When we had them take our engagement pictures, they gave us little sneak peeks at the photos as we went to make us feel at ease and to show us the seriously gorgeous work that they do - even unedited! We knew that we had nothing to worry about with our wedding day photos because we were in great hands. Because of the all-day rain we experienced on the day of the wedding, Tony and Jaime were on their toes to creatively capture all those moments we had anticipated. Their creativity shined to create some unbelievably beautiful photos that we will treasure forever. Throughout the process of wedding planning, Jaime was easy to get a hold of and always willing to give advice! Tony and Jaime truly take care of their customers and make you feel more like friends. We could not be happier!

Christa · Married on 12/22/2016

Wow! We love these guys! They were responsive, thoughtful, and were a complete joy to talk to! They did an excellent job on our photos for our engagement session and wedding day, we have already recommended them to all our friends!

Shannon · Married on 11/11/2016

Tony and Jamie were simply amazing! From the moment we met them for the initial face-to-face just to see if they were what we were looking for, we felt incredibly comfortable and new they were the perfect match. They took the time to ensure that all of our questions were answered, and made our wedding day go incredibly smooth. Neither my husband nor I are super comfortable in front of the camera, but after our engagement session with them (which we highly recommend), we felt more and more comfortable. We have gotten so many compliments on our pictures, and we have memories to last a lifetime. I cannot thank them enough for their professionalism, flexibility, and expertise. You cannot go wrong with Julius Photography!

Ashley · Married on 10/23/2016

Where do I start with this couple!!! My biggest dread with my wedding was finding a reasonably priced photographer that was going to take great pictures. Not only did I find that but they took AMAZING photos!!!! I loved everything about working with Jamie and Tony. They felt like long time friends taking our photos. I told them what I liked and wanted for our engagement photos and they captured that perfectly (in the 107 degree heat). I have a love for cactus and they captured that perfectly in our photos. The wedding day was made super easy and relaxing by them. Our photos went smoothly and in a timely fashion. They aren't afraid to tell you what will look good and step out of their clients box with their expierence on what will look the best! I will highly recommend them to anyone!! Thank you Jamie and Tony!!!!

Adrienne · Married on 06/11/2016

We love Julius Photography; they are a talented team.

After our initial Skype meeting, before we even booked them, Jaime sent me three possible wedding day schedules with the correct travel times between locations taken into account. Throughout the entire process they were easy to contact and work with, which was a relief as we were planning the wedding from several states away.

On the wedding day, Jaime and Tony showed up about an hour early. Tony took some amazing detail shots that ended up being some of my favorite shots of the wedding. I (the bride, of course) was running late, so we had to squeeze the first look and bridal party shots into about 25 minutes. The professionalism to get the right shot with only a few seconds per shot was awesome. They worked great as a team: Jaime would scout the correct light and corral the people; Tony would will take the shot and make sure everyone looks good before moving on.

At the wedding itself, they got some great shots of emotions and love. They really captured a lot of how we felt that day on film.

All of this great service, two shooters, and they were hundreds of dollars cheaper than the other people I looked into.

Phuong · Married on 04/08/2016

Julius Photography is everything we've wanted and MORE for our Engagement pictures and for our Wedding! Tony and Jaime are very very personable, professional and so sweet. They have the best prices for everything that we needed for our Engagement photos and our Wedding. Their work is simply AWESOME!!! They were very quick in getting our pictures to us both times, from the Engagement Session and our Wedding. The quality of work that they do is exceptional!! My husband and I are extremely HAPPY with all the photos they've done for us. All of our family and friends love our pictures also! WIN, WIN!!! We love the fact that they are a Husband and Wife Team because they know each other well and work very well together. I felt that we got the best of all worlds with Tony and Jaime because Tony can provide the overall picture while Jaime can give the creative and detailed side of a picture. We are beyond happy that we booked with them and HIGHLY recommend anyone book with them for their special events!! We look forward to future photo sessions with them!!!

Jennifer · Married on 07/25/2015

My experience with Julius was perfect from beginning to end. My husband and I have so much appreciation for this husband and wife team. We planned to surprise our friends and family with our wedding during an annual family vacation. It was so hard to keep it a secret, but having them in our corner gave us great piece of mind. They worked with our crazy schedules to arrange an awesome engagement shoot with our horses, and traveled to the White Mountains for our wedding. On our wedding day, we dealt with pouring rain, hail, and some sunshine. Despite the temperamental weather, we could feel so much enthusiasm for adventuring into the woods, across meadows, and over creeks to get some great shots. All of our guests gave rave reviews from their interactions with Tony and Jaime. We are so blessed to have found them.

Elizabeth · Married on 01/24/2015

There are no words to fully describe the amazing work or thank Julius Photography. As soon as we met with them we knew we didn't want to meet another photographer! Jaime and Tony are beyond talented! We also love who they are! How amazing is it to find someone who can take outstanding photos, but could also become your friends? We hit the jackpot with Jaime and Tony!
    Jaime and Tony first captured our engagement shoot and we were blown away with the photos. The captured us, our love, the scenery, everything! Our photos turned out spectacular and are honestly the best photos I have ever seen. We couldn't wait for them to capture our special day. Jaime and Tony have a keen eye, capture every detail, and know how to work with a bride/groom. I loved how they allowed us little time outs and moments for just us. A wedding day is so fun, but it goes by so fast. Not only did Jaime and Tony allow us some time to digest the wedding, but they also spent time capturing every detail so we could look back and remember.
    We cannot thank our lucky stars enough that we found Jaime and Tony. I wish there were 10 stars to give! We wish every bride and groom the opportunity to work with such genuine people, amazing talent, and beautiful photos to last a lifetime. Jaime and Tony- THANK YOU!!!!

It was so much fun working with Tony and Jaime. They are so down to earth and awesome. They were very thorough and methodical in how they shoot and conduct their business. They helped you feel comfortable and made sure to get in-the-moment shots versus posed. Their work really shows the love that a couple has for each other. I have a photography minor, and was really picky when selecting my photographers. Their photos where the quality I wanted, and their price was perfect. I am so glad I stumbled upon them.

Betsy · Married on 06/07/2014

Tony and Jaime are AMAZING! They are so professional and made us feel so comfortable from our first meeting. I loved their work and Jaime helped me create a personalized package that fit our needs and budget. She also provided me references for makeup and even a local company we could buy sparklers from! She was super attentive and responded quickly to all my questions.

We started with an engagement session months before our wedding and it was so much fun! We met downtown and they shot us at some of our favorite spots. It made our photos feel personal and unique. Jaime encouraged me to send/share ideas with her and made sure they were incorporated. It also gave us a chance to get to know each other-my Tony and her Tony instantly bonded over comics!

On our big day they showed up early and stayed late! They made sure we got all the photos we wanted, were very organized, let us enjoy the evening and took AMAZING unique photos! It was very important to us that we get to enjoy our reception and Tony and Jaime let us! They took lots of great action shots and only pulled us away quickly for sunset and sparkler photos.

After our wedding they delivered our prints digitally by the time we were back from our honeymoon! Jaime even met with me again to discuss ordering prints and other products. Our photos are AMAZING! Everyone has been raving about them. I'm so glad we chose Julius photography to capture our special day. Tony and Jaime are just wonderful people! I can't wait to work with them again!

Jaime and Tony were just great!!
    They took the pictures of our wedding day, they were with us from the morning at the barber and at my place getting pictures of us getting ready. And then followed us everywhere on our wedding. At least four different locations in one day, great pictures.
    They knew how to make us pose and which pictures to take. They covered all the details of the flowers, the cake, the dress, etc., things that you cant really see on the wedding day and I am glad I have the pictures now.
    Also very nice couple that helps to make you feel comfortable when having the pictures taken.
    I would recommend them to anyone.

Melissa · Married on 04/26/2014

Tony and Jamie did a wonderful job and traveled to a very remote part of Arizona in very terrible and unexpected weather to photograph our wedding. They are new and growing, but eager and talented and we loved our pictures!

Ann · Married on 03/01/2014

Tony and Jaimie are AMAZING! They did so much work to get the most amazing shots for both my engagement photos as well as my wedding photos. My friends can't stop talking about all of my gorgeous photos. It was raining on my wedding day and my photographers managed to get some truly amazing photos both inside as well as outside. They know their stuff and have really great pricing. I would refer them to anyone and everyone!

Rebecca · Married on 09/20/2013

Tony and Jaime are down to earth and easy to get along with. They made sure to capture exactly what we wanted and more. They even hiked a little with us to get the engagement photo's. Best experience I have had yet!