Josie Pix Reviews

Josie Pix 2
  • Danielle K

Danielle · Married on 06/08/2019

The absolute best!

When my husband (eek) and I first started looking for a photographer, he thought they were a wait of money and we should just have our guests take photos.... As soon as he saw Brooke's work, he knew what quality photos looked like and we both agreed we had to hire her.
    Beyond the quality of her photos, her personality is great! I am certain I was an annoyingly indecisive bride but she never made me feel like it. She really worked with us and on the day of she really had it all together and didn't forget a thing, just when I felt like I was loosing it! Thank you so much Brooke for really being the best ever photographer!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Josie Pix's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Danielle! You were never annoying and always a pleasure to work with! You and Jason are super awesome and I am so lucky you found me and we got to work together!!

Ali · Married on 08/02/2018

Brooke was an amazing photographer to work with. She was an incredible value (great prices) for what she provided us - which was breathtaking photos of our wedding! She was responsive to emails & phone calls, flexible with helping us create a schedule for our wedding day, and took into account what we requested with styles we wanted in our photos. She worked hard to get the perfect shots, worked with the lighting, and helped us capture our big day perfectly. I highly recommend Brooke for your wedding photographer!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Josie Pix's reply:

Thank you so much, Ali! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day!

Krista · Married on 07/27/2018

Brooke was amazing! We had a really tight time line, but she was able to capture some breathtaking photos. We are so lucky to have found her! I loved seeing her excitement, and made it for a more relaxed environment. You can tell she truly loved what she does. Thanks again Brooke!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Josie Pix's reply:

Thank you so much Krista! I absolutely loved working with you and Matt!

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

Brooke was amazing to work with! She made sure that my husband and I felt comfortable getting our photos taken. She also took some amazing photos of our dog at the wedding. Her blog post about the wedding with a sneak peak of photos was posted very shortly after our wedding day. We loved all our photos and have no complaints. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Josie Pix 3

Josie Pix's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah! We had such a wonderful experience working with you and your wedding was beautiful! I wish you all the best!

Levi · Married on 10/14/2017

Absolutely amazing to work with! Brooke is very easy going and professional. It rained on our wedding day but she was able to make the best of it and we came out with some truly gorgeous pictures! She was also very quick with our sneak peek and wrote us an awesome blog. We got all of our pictures soon after and they were all great! If you are looking for a photographer for any occasion (in any weather!) I highly recommend Brooke!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Josie Pix's reply:

Thank you so much, Levi! Your wedding photos are some of my favorites EVER and you both are so nice and such a pleasure to work with!

Dana · Married on 10/14/2017

You have to hire Brooke as your wedding photographer! We loved working with her—she was very professional yet personable and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our wedding day was very rainy/stormy and we were worried it would ruin our outdoor photos, but she assured us that she knew what she was doing and she was definitely right—our photos are stunning! I’m an amateur photographer and can be very picky about photos, but Brooke’s photography and editing skills are amazing! She captured all the right moments and then some. We highly recommend Brooke!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Josie Pix's reply:

Thank you so much, Dana! I LOVED your wedding, and loved working with you and Levi!

Becca · Married on 10/07/2017

Brooke was so great! Our pictures turned out so wonderful and I have absolutely no complaints

Sent on 11/11/2017

Josie Pix's reply:

Thank you Becca! Your wedding was just gorgeous!

Celicia · Married on 08/05/2017

Brooke was amazing. We had a huge thunderstorm roll in the day is our wedding and she did not let it ruin our day. In fact she leaned into it, she showed up with a cute umbrella and told me not to worry, we were going to get some really great outdoor shots. She was prepared and got soaked along with us so she could get great shots. She is amazing, and her photos were beautiful! Thank you, Brooke.

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Josie Pix 4

Josie Pix's reply:

Thank you so much Celicia! That photo of you and Mike under the umbrella in the rain is still one of my favorites ever!

Annabelle · Married on 07/28/2017

Brooke is great at her work. We are very lucky to have found her. I couldn't be happier with her work!

Sent on 08/08/2017
  • W

Will · Married on 07/28/2017

Brooke is building her clientele here in KC, and we were lucky to find her when her schedule was open! She photographed our engagement pictures and our wedding, and did stunning work both times. She was professional, prompt, and prepared, which comes with 10 years of photography experience. She also did a superior job of editing the photos, and returned hundreds of high quality pictures more quickly than we expected. If you can book Brooke, you will be so glad you did.

Sent on 08/17/2017

kate · Married on 08/25/2015

Brooke has completed multiple photo sessions for my family. Also, I have purchased several gift certificates from her to give to family and friends to have photo sessions completed with their own families. Brooke is super easy to work with, professional, reliable...and her pictures are fantastic! I recommend her regularly to family and friends. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/09/2017
  • Kent

Kent · Married on 08/08/2015

Brooke was amazing to work with. Our pictures are beautiful and she was friendly, fun and very inventive. She got so many great candid and natural shots of us and she was like a ninja! She would get the perfect shot at the perfect moment without ever making us feel like we were being posed or forced to smile. She captured our big day perfectly and she was so easy-going and nice that it really helped us relax and enjoy ourselves. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Annabelle · Married on 07/28/2017

Brooke is amazing with her work. She has a great eye for details, lighting and spotting perfect spaces to complement your pictures. We are very lucky to have found her!

Sent on 08/09/2017