21 Reviews for Joshua's Jewelry

Diamond Certif. (1)
Ring Sizing (1)
Shipping (1)
Stone Upgrades (1)

Great person to work with, extremely professional, and delivers excellent flower arrangements on the wedding day. I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture User7524906, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My wedding ring is a one of a kind and I wanted a ring that matched mine, but would look nice with all 3 gold colors in it and still look like a man would wear it. The ring is beautiful and very comfortable for my husband to wear, and he is so proud of it! Thank You!! I wish I could send a photo!!!
Lesa and Terry Vance

Profile Picture Lesa, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Designer Wed. Bands

Got my engagement ring made exactly how I wanted to meet my deadline so that I could propose to my fiance. Easy to work with, reliable and most of all honest!!! Shipped with next day and insured. Everything you can expect from a jeweler and more!!!!!! A+++++
Very, very satisfied!

Profile Picture User6399588, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certif., Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades

Great to work with, took longer than I thought, but it was worth the way.

Profile Picture User6399696, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Designer Wed. Bands
3.8

Beautiful wedding band sets. We have had many comments on how great they look.

Profile Picture User6539883, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands

I am very satisfied with me and my fiance wedding Rings I am very happy and love my ring thanks so much ((:

Profile Picture User3912578, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Thank you for the speedy service! Had my ring within 5 days, paid for overnight and they made it happen for us, my wife and I are estatic how rings came out! We love them! Thanks for everything! Definitely coming back!

Profile Picture Jason, 1/5/14, 2 Reviews
3.8

They advertise a short turn around , but it took several weeks to get the rings that we ordered. We actually had to pick them up in LA. We were very happy with the rings and they fit and look awesome. I would just order with at least a month so that they can get you the merchandise to your home and you do not have to make a trip into downtown LA

Profile Picture leslie, 1/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I had seen this particular ring on another site for twice the price. I was so excited when I found Joshua's Jewelry, we now could get 2 matching rings for the price of 1.I went through the ordering process, but did not finalize my order, and Joshua's had contacted me to see if there was a problem. I wrote back to explain that I would be ordering at a later date, they were very helpful. When I did order I was surprised by how quickly I received the rings. These rings are absolutely gorgeous, I get compliments on mine all the time. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Joshua's Jewelry!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

We had a few communication issues, but I gave Jonathan and co. a very short time frame, and they responded even more quickly... Beat our deadline by 3 days! And our rings are GORGEOUS! We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I ordered my rings online so I was a bit nervous since I hadn't seen the rings in person or talked to someone. I sent Joshua's Jewelry an email to confirm the rings had been ordered. They were very responsive and I had my handcrafted rings in less than 2 weeks. I would use Joshua's Jewelry again.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

It was a pleasure shoppin with Joshua's Jewelery. They were very helpful and professional and was willing to do what it takes to help us and to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase.I highly recommend this store for your next jewelry purchase.

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I was looking all over town for a jeweler who actually knows what he is selling and has the ability to make me something I would love, Joshua and Jonathan, you guys are a winning combination... I could not ask for a nicer ring, my fiance and I are so impressed with you guys, we will definitely be back, thank you for everything. Linda

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Linda, 5/31/10, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

owner or owners son responded himself to my emails and voicemails very quickly. This was my first but not last business dealings with Joshuas Jewelry. I trust this company completely.

Profile Picture karen, 12/2/00, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I like this company!It is amazing!My husband and I love it very much!All the people in it are very nice.

Profile Picture cui, 9/18/88, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

We got replacement wedding bands for our 25th wedding anniversary and searched many stores and sites before we picked our matching bands at Joshua's Jewelry. The bands arrived in a reasonable amount of time and were more than we expected. They are absolutely georgous and we are very happen with our wedding bands. The people at Joshua's Jewelry are very friendly and great to work with! We are very pleased with the quality of the jewelry and the service received and would recommend them to anyone that is looking for fine jewelry at a very reasonable price!!!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 4/21/84, 1 Review