John Reviews

7 | Key West, FL

7 Reviews for John

• Liz

Liz · Married on 09/30/2018

John Hernandez delivered a beautiful service for our wedding! He came highly recommended by the Key West Beachside Marriott and they were right, he was amazing! His attention to detail was incredible and he thought of all the little things we wouldn't have even considered. Thank you John for making our day even more special!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/17/2017

John Hernandez did a great job being the officiant for our wedding! He was suggested to us through Ocean Key and our correspondence leading up to the wedding was top notch. He worked with us on exactly what we wanted our ceremony to be, and didn't mind any changes we had. We met him the day of our wedding when we went to the courthouse for our marriage license and he was so friendly and helpful. He did a great job during our ceremony and we were so happy with his services! We definitely recommend him for your Key West wedding! :)

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 11/05/2016

Although wedding are not John's bread and butter, he did a great job and we loved working with him! We were recommend John when our first choice was already booked for our date (over a year in advance!) He provided phone and e-mail consultation for us in the month's leading up to the wedding, reviewed our vows separately, wrote our ceremony, and much more! He works in the court house building in Key West, so we were able to meet with him the day we got our marriage license. He attended the rehearsal and handled filing our license after the ceremony. So pleasant and we loved working with him as our officiate! Thanks John!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/26/2015

John was so wonderful. We spoke on the phone for nearly an hour when first hired, and he provided suggestions and thoughtful ideas. I received the ceremony in advance and was thrilled with what he had put together. On the wedding day, he was again, very thoughtful and professional. He spoke eloquently and clear. One thing I have seen before is when the officiant makes the ceremony about them, or does a lot of improvising. This was not the case with John. He was just perfect!

Michelle · Married on 09/28/2013

Our officiant's name was John so hopefully I am reviewing the right vendor! John was great, he was super easy to work with and had a great standard set of vows for those bride and groom couples like me and my hubby that didn't want to put a lot of work into writing our own. Since we didn't have a bridal party we opted out of having a rehearsal so instead John met with us and our photographer about 30 minutes prior to the ceremony and walked us through what to say and where to stand/how to exchange the wedding rings so that we would have the most optimal photos of the moment. John has a great public speaking voice/manner and wore the perfect clothes for our ceremony (he will wear a suit if you would like or can dress more casual, you just have to tell him what you want). He also has great improv and was able to add to some of the humor of the jokes my husband and I were cracking at the alter. Some of our guests thought that we knew him on a personal level. Overall we were very happy with his services, thanks John!

Melissa · Married on 07/06/2013

My ceremony was beautiful. In fact if anything this was one of the most important things to me. John allowed me to review the ceremony ahead of time. My wedding planner Julie Shrek provided me with his contact information. I asked him for the Rose Ceremony and it was beautiful. All my guest kept saying what a great ceremony he provided. To add he is good looking so that was a plus. I asked him to wear a suit And he said no problem :). All I can say is that my ceremony could have not been any better! Thanks John.

John HErnandez was great. Very professional and great to work with, made are day memorable. Thank you so much