JF3 Productions Reviews

JF3 Productions 3
JF3 Productions 4

Nicole Alarmani · Married on 10/26/2018

Videographer for my wedding

Jeff was great to work with! He made the day easy and blended right in! It was like he was part of the family! He got all the material he needed and worked amazing with my photographer! Highly Recommend!

Deanna · Married on 07/01/2018

We didn't even know Jeff was there! When he told me that he likes to be a "fly on the wall" he was not kidding, and my husband and I truly, as well as our guests, appreciate that. He has a great gift. We highly recommend him. Thank you, Jeff xoxo Mike & Dee

Elissa · Married on 05/18/2018

Bride- wedding videography

Jeff and his team were incredible from the start! We never worried about missing a moment of our day because we knew we had them. Jeff and his team captured ever precious moment of our day and we would recommend him to anyone. His prices are beyond fair for what you receive. He started off as just a vendor and is now someone we are proud to call our friend!

Laura · Married on 04/28/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

My husband and I chose to hire Jeff and JF3 as the videographer for our wedding and we couldn't be more pleased with our decision! I watched tons of videos (from JF3 and other videographers) when I was selecting a vendor and I fell in love with Jeff's thematic and movie-like editing style - it really gives viewers a great feeling for the day! From first contact through delivery of the final product, Jeff was amazingly responsive (usually responding within minutes). On our wedding day, Jeff and his assistant arrived on time, were totally unobtrusive and professional, and truly made us feel comfortable. We eagerly awaited our films for a few months after the wedding and could not be more pleased with the final results! The video expertly captures the spirit and essence of the day and I know that it is something that we will treasure for many years to come. There is no need to look elsewhere for a videographer for your big day - Jeff is the best around!!!

Doreen · Married on 02/17/2018

Absolutely grateful!

My first experience with JF3 Productions was for my sisters wedding and they captured it absolutely wonderfully. After watching her video I knew I would have to use JF3 for my own wedding, and I am so glad I did! A wedding day goes by so fast, so to have had JF3 Productions there to capture it all so I could relive it anytime I wanted was priceless. Thank you so much Jeff for all of your hard work! You truly go above and beyond.

Lauren · Married on 01/20/2018

Working with Jeff was really a pleasure! From the beginning of the process he was so helpful and really took the time to get to know us as a couple. When Jeff arrived for our wedding day he made us feel very calm and relaxed and helped us to just act normally in front of the camera. There were times that I honestly forgot he was even there filming all day. We highly recommend working with Jeff for any wedding or event you have planned because he was awesome! My husband and I are both on the shy side and knew that we would be awkward with a camera following us all day, but Jeff calmed our nerves and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. He was extremely pleasant and our entire wedding party raved about how great he was. I am so glad that we hired Jeff because we received our wedding video recently and absolutely love the footage we have. There were so many moments that I either forgot or missed entirely and it is so great to have the video to look back at and remember our special day. The way Jeff edits the footage is truly unique and will always be a great memory/keepsake to have. Hiring Jeff for your wedding day will absolutely be one of the best choices you make!

Liz · Married on 01/14/2018

I can not say enough about Jeff! Him and his partner were so easy going and fun to work with! The thing we miss the most after we got married was having them around! We were not the typical bride and groom.. already had two children and we have a crazy Italian family but nothing scared them away! They fit right in had tons of laughs and the end product was nothing short of amazing! They listened to our vision and what was important to us.. and nailed it! They worked so well with the other venders, its like everyone knew each other! Thanks again Jeff!!

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 11/18/2017

JF3 was the very first wedding vendor we booked (over a year before our wedding date!). We had seen their work at a friend's wedding and as soon as saw that "trailer" we wrote to Jeff immediately.

From the start, Jeff was responsive, thoughtful, and made us feel totally confident in his capabilities and professionalism. Not to mention, he's incredibly talented. We met with Jeff the week before our wedding - he met us half way between his home and ours. Don't skip this step! Your videographer will be with you and your family on the wedding day - it's important that you feel comfortable and establish some sort of rapport. Jeff made us feel completely comfortable. He's so easy going, conversational, and discrete.

On the wedding day he showed up earlier than expected (sometimes his preference) and got to capture our down-time while getting ready. I wondered if we would all act naturally or if we'd be aware of the camera. But, Jeff is so discrete and non-intrusive that we were totally ourselves.

During this time I was able to witness Jeff at work - thoughtfully posing my rings and shoes among the fireplace and flowers...carefully creating beautiful vignettes of the details. He sees shot opportunities that the average person isn't even aware of.

Jeff and Frank worked alongside our photographer beautifully. Jeff even reached out to her prior to our wedding to assure that they play well with others. They like to follow the photographer's lead and prefer not to direct the bride and groom at all. This allows for a true, unadulterated account of your wedding.

JF3 isn't just any videographer team...I think that gets confused these days with photographers and others claiming these capabilities. It's an art form; a cinematic experience. Don't hire just anyone - hire someone like JF3 who will guarantee to capture your wedding day in the most thoughtful, gorgeous way imaginable. Put your budget where it matters and hire these guys. You will not regret it.

Jenny Marie Mondello · Married on 11/10/2017

You must check them out!

With our 1-year anniversary around the corner, this review is way overdue. If you are on the fence on whether or not to have a videographer - I can tell you first hand that it is absolutely worth it and you need to check out JF3 Productions.

Jeff was easy to work with, and we so appreciate his talent, responsiveness, and easygoing nature. He really listened to what we wanted and crafted a video that is meaningful, sentimental and just straight up fun! I was speechless when I watched it, seeing the sweet moments that were captured changed how I saw the entire day. As the bride, this day escapes you, no matter how hard you try to be there for every moment. There is just so much you miss because you're either tucked away in a suite getting ready or you're too busy taking pictures. Jeff captured the spirit of our experience, filmed the heartfelt moments of our guests that we weren't able to see on the day of, and left us with a beautiful keepsake for the rest of our lives. Every aspect of the trailer and film was top notch. From the music, to the action shots, JF3 Productions certainly delivered. Weddings go by in a flash, but now we have something to hold on to forever! Thank you, Jeff. YOU ROCK!

JF3 Productions 5

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

WOW!! That’s the best way to describe Jeff and his business. Jeff was incredible to work with from day one. He was absolutely my favorite vendor throughout the whole wedding process. He was sweet, easygoing, punctual, wonderful at communicating (I never had to wait more than a few hours to get an email reply from him), and I knew that I could trust him to capture all of the great moments from our big day. Our wedding video trailer brought me to tears the first time I saw it, and it still does every time I watch it to be honest. It’s so perfect that I share it with anyone and everyone who could possibly be interested in seeing it. And our actual video is even more perfect. You should see the DVD case it came in! It looks like we actually star in our own movie! It’s so beautiful! He asked us for a list of our favorite songs that we would ike to have included in the video and he used the ones that worked best with the emotion and feel of the video. We also paid for the drone to be included in our package and let me tell you, that is absolutely worth it. It really gives the video such a cool perspective! I can’t express how happy and thankful I am that we used Jeff as our videographer. Our video will last a lifetime, and it’s something we can’t wait to look back on in the years to come and show to our future kids. If you haven’t picked a videographer yet, I highly suggest you contact JF3 Productions! You won’t regret it. Thanks again, Jeff! You’re seriously amazing!

Justine · Married on 10/07/2017

I had JF3 Productions for our videographer for our wedding on 10/7/17 and my husband and I can't say enough great things about them. They were so great to work with. You honestly barely knew they were there the whole day yet they got everything recorded and our video done so perfectly. They caught every important details of our special day, even the bloopers are hilarious! I love that you get a trailer and the whole video as well so you have two different versions to look at. We couldn't have picked better people for the job and being able to have the drone was like the icing on the cake.

• W

Winnie · Married on 09/23/2017

After researching many videographers, I came across JF3PRODUCTIONS. I watched many of their wedding trailers and fell in love with how Jeff and Frank were able to use video from the wedding day and turn it into a story.

We met with Jeff before the wedding and he made us feel at ease. On the wedding day, he and my photographer worked so perfectly together. Jeff made us feel totally comfortable and natural and never made us feel like we were being videotaped. He was such a pleasure to work with and always answered my emails quickly with so much thought and detail so I would feel comfortable.

Our end result was incredible. He sent us our trailer first and my husband and I had goosebumps watching it. He helped us re-live the wedding day and brought back so many memories from the day. He matched up the words of the toasts my dad and maid of honor gave, to images and clips from the wedding day and it just flowed so well. Our entire wedding video was also such a pleasure to watch. When our family watched it, they felt the same way- overwhelmed with happiness and emotion from being able to see all the special moments from the wedding day again.

Jeff did such a fantastic job editing and adding music to our video..he made it so fun to watch! I have already recommended him to every couple I know that is getting married and looking for vendors.

Jeff and Frank are a wonderful team and it was such a pleasure working with them. I highly recommend booking them for any videography needs you may have! Their work truly speaks for itself when you watch their fantastic videos.

sophia & harold · Married on 09/22/2017

If you are looking to work with a company that is the easiest to work with, on time, and very fun as well. Please book them!!! When we got our videos words and feelings cannot be expressed how amazing it came up. We promise you you will not be disappointed. The work was so amazing that we wish we could get married again next week just to work with them and have another video completed.

Kerri · Married on 09/17/2017

We absolutely loved working with JF3 productions! Deciding to book a videographer was one of the last things we did during our wedding planning process, and truthfully, it was one of the best decisions we made! Having a wedding video to look back on is absolutely priceless, and JF3 productions did such an incredible job capturing our special day! We didn't have to worry about a single detail, and Jeff and Frank were able to get all the best shots of our favorite moments and our favorite people! We got the most beautiful wedding trailer, and an unbelievable full length wedding video that brought tears and goose bumps to everyone we have shown! Lots of tender moments, sweet candid shots, and incredible editing! Jeff is so professional, responsive, and an absolute pleasure to work with! Book JF3 Productions and you will not be disappointed!

• StokedToBeASaucier

Sara · Married on 09/09/2017

Like many others, we had originally planned to not have a videographer. After realizing that I tend to forget the most memorable moments, however, we decided to start searching for a videographer. We wanted a talented videographer without destroying our budget. Finding and hiring JF3 Productions was the best wedding decision that we made. From the time of initial contact, Jeff from JF3 Productions was very responsive. He always answered whatever questions that I had right away, without ever being irritated (unlike some other vendors). During the wedding, JF3 Productions was able to capture beautiful footage without ever being in our or our guests way. We had many guests come up to us after the wedding and tell us that they were very impressed with our videographers because they were so discreet. We anxiously awaited the arrival of our wedding trailer and film and were 100% happy with the results. JF3 Productions captured the day perfectly, and we were able to relive the day again and again. Our parents said they have never seemed such a beautiful wedding film before - they described it as a Hollywood movie. The BluRay case that Jeff created was beyond beautiful too! Jeff provided such a positive experience for us, and I 100% recommend JF3 Productions with no hesitation.

ERICA · Married on 09/08/2017

Hiring JF3 Productions was probably the one thing we invested in for our wedding that I wouldn't change anything about! Working with them was like working with friends. They made us feel completely comfortable the whole time - nothing felt staged. Jeff is super attentive, and responds almost immediately. We were always in contact before and after the wedding and when we got our final product we were completely blown away with the quality. The magic of our special day was captured beautifully and we're so glad we get to relive it whenever we want! If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer, go with JF3 and you will not regret it!!!

Daniela · Married on 08/26/2017

JF3 Productions was my favorite vendor to work with throughout our whole wedding. From the moment we met with Jeff and sat down with him, Zach and I knew we were going to love him for the day of our wedding which is why we hired them! They were extremely responsive, attentive, personable, kind and professional. Zach and I truly felt like we hired two of our friends to videotape our wedding for us. I have not 1 complaint for this team, and i am not just saying that. They were a pleasure to work with, they fit right in with our huge bridal party, they were not in the way at any point in the entire day. Jeff came early to my house to set up and make sure he had everything ready to go to start shooting. I can not say enough how happy we were and are with everything they did. We have only received the trailer for our video as of now (video coming Wednesday!!) and we are completely over the moon with how the trailer came out. In that 6 minutes they were able to capture everyone who is the most important to us and made us cry and laugh. We can not wait to receive our full video and watch with friends and family. I would hire these guys a million times over, like i said before they were my favorite vendor to work with for my entire wedding. They did not disappoint in any aspect and from the bottom of my heart i am thankful for them. You helped make our wedding day everything we could of wanted so thank you for that. Good luck and god bless on every wedding and event to come. You guys were perfect for us.

JF3 Productions 6

Sonia · Married on 08/19/2017

We had the absolute best experience with JF3 Productions. Throughout the entire process from day 1 of contacting Jeff, he was responsive and did a great job with communicating with us any answers to questions we had. We planned a very big and long Indian wedding and the JF3 team assured us they would be able to handle such a long and elaborate day. They did such an amazing job capturing every detail of our day, they stayed in the background during the various events that we didn't even realize they were capturing these moments! Our wedding trailer and video came out better than we could have ever imagined. We highly recommend JF3 productions to capture your special events on video, their artistic and professional work will help you to relive your best memories for a lifetime!

Kerry · Married on 08/12/2017

Jeff and his team are beyond amazing! They captured every little detail and special moment of our wedding and turned it into the most beautiful and perfect wedding video we've ever seen. Jeff was super responsive and easy to work with. We cannot recommend JF3 Productions enough!

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2017

Jeff and JF3 Productions is nothing short of amazing. Jeff is extremely professional, easy going, and so darn creative! He showed up on our wedding day and blended into all the moments so much so that I hardly remember a video camera existing. Most importantly, Jeff really listened to the important moments, people, and a VIP dog that we knew we wanted to capture on our wedding day. Jeff produced a video trailer that is beyond words. His attention to detail and clever editing created something that my husband and I both laughed and cried watching. I thought that there was no way that anything could be better then our movie trailer. Boy, was I wrong! The entire video arrived and it is everything. I love how he incorporates music that is meaningful to us, but also sneaks live audio from the day into different parts of the video. Jeff gave us something that is 100% irreplaceable. He brought together all of the amazing moments of the day in such a fun, creative way that watching it over and over again through the years will never get old. On top of the amazing recap of our day, Jeff included bloopers that had us rolling on the floor laughing. These are moments that I had no idea he was capturing and I am so so very glad that he did. JF3 Productions will be the easiest and absolute best decision for your wedding day. They were truly wonderful to work with leading up to the day and will capture your very special day in the most incredible way possible. We are so grateful!

Amanda · Married on 07/23/2017

Having a videographer was a must for our wedding. Ofcourse photos are important, but I knew that I would absolutely want a video to look back on all the moments that went by so quickly (as everyone said they would). I spent. I spent A LOT of time searching for THE ONE.. and when I came across JF3’s videos, I knew I had to have them. I quickly scheduled an appointment to meet with Jeff and to my delight he was everything I could of hoped for and more. Jeff is so friendly, approachable, and relatable.. His vibe was exactly the one I wanted to have around me on my day. I instantly felt reassured by Jeff’s professionalism and obvious passion for the work that he does. Fast forward to our wedding. This meant a lot to me- I woke up to a text from Jeff saying “happy wedding day”. It happened to be the first thing I saw that day and truly added to my excitement of it all! Jeff then touched base with me about how things will go and I felt so calm, I knew I was in good hands. When I arrived to the venue Jeff had already collaborated with my photographer and was on go mode! Everything felt so natural and non intrusive (which in my opinion is very important)- very smooth! I was actually comforted by Jeff’s welcoming presence. Fast forward again to the day I received our video. We were instantly brought to tears. (Happy tears, that is!) Between the awesome choice of music and absolutely incredible footage I was instantly brought back to our wedding day. I remember the days to follow our wedding that I kept saying I don’t want the “wedding high” to fade..of course as weeks went by it naturally dissipated as we transitioned back to our day to day normalcy. The instant the video began those incomparable feelings rushed back! It’s amazing to be able to feel how I felt that day again. I’m so grateful for the moments that were captured..many moments that I otherwise my have missed. the day really does go by in a blink of an eye- and what better way to relive such a special experience?

Amy · Married on 07/22/2017

We were luck enough to find Jeff just weeks before my daughters Wedding. Lucky for us he happened to have one free Saturday open.... July 22!
    It was the best last minute decision we made! Jeff’s work is impeccable. Five stars is not enough! ⭐️

Jaclyn · Married on 07/20/2017

On your wedding day, it is crucial to have a team that will be positive and calm. A team that can get as much footage as they need without taking you away from your day. That’s exactly what JF3PRODUCTIONS did! We were a team!
    From the minute we emailed Jeff to inquire more about his business, we were amazed with how responsive he was. Over email, his calm demeanor was noticeable. He was so reassuring and easy to talk to throughout my entire process! We booked JF3PRODUCTIONS about a year in advance for our July wedding and it was the best decision we made for our perfect day. The morning of, he showed up with a huge smile on his face that reassured me that everything was going to be great. His patience and his positive nature was infectious for that important day. Once we received our wedding movie, we were blown away with their attention to detail on everything! Even the stuff I didn’t get to see for myself, such as some people dancing, pre-ceremony, etc. He was also great with how we were able to choose songs that meant a lot to us. They are so down to earth and genuinely love what they do, and it shows!!! Needless to say, our wedding movie was absolutely phenomenal!!! I recommend these guys 100%. They were great to work with!!!

megan · Married on 07/15/2017

Jeff is amazing at what he does, you could really tell he loves what he does because it shows in his work! From the very first email inquiry Jeff responded almost immediately and throughout the whole year of wedding planning. Also, he is so easy to work with! We got married on Block Island over the summer and that makes wedding planning more of a challenge for anything but Jeff was so willing and excited to go with the flow and travel to BI even though he was not familiar with the location. He willingly took a early morning ferry out on the day of our wedding to explore the island with our photographer to check out locations on the island to shoot beforehand. Working with Jeff on the day of our wedding felt more of a friend then a videographer we hired for the day, which made the experience so much fun! We couldn't be happier with how the video turned out!