JF3 Productions Reviews

JF3 Productions 4
  • O

Olivia · Married on 12/08/2018

Best investment ever!

When my husband and I began wedding planning, the one thing I had my heart set on was getting a videographer. We checked out a couple of different companies, but none of them fit my vision. We were then referred to Jeff by our wedding photographers. From the very first point of contact to the most recent, Jeff has been the most amazing vendor to work with. From corresponding by email, and then meeting at Starbucks to go over final details, Jeff felt more like a friend than just another vendor we were hiring. Not only is he quick to reply and super nice, he is AMAZINGLY talented. The day of our wedding he meshed very well with our other vendors which truly made the day go by so smoothly feeling like everyone was a team. I already knew we made the best decision hiring Jeff before I even saw one clip of footage. Which brings me to my next point... the footage! My husband and I were (and still are!!!) COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY by the final product of Jeff's work. We knew it was going to be amazing, but it exceeded our expectations. Anyone can take a video, but it takes real and true raw talent to do what Jeff does. Not only did he film our wedding day, but he perfectly captured our love story. Many people pass on getting a videographer for their wedding and then end up regretting it. When someone asks me for wedding planning advice, I keep it simple... GET A VIDEOGRAPHER!!! The day truly goes by so quickly - and to be honest, I don't even remember the details of our day. But thanks to Jeff, not only will my husband and I have our video to watch forever, but it is something that will be passed down to our kids and their families one day - and that's something we'll always be grateful for! Jeff is no doubt the best in the business, and is 100% worth every penny of the investment. Thank you, Jeff, for all of your hard-work and dedication! You love what you do, and it is truly reflected in your work!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Brianna Valente · Married on 12/07/2018

Simply amazing!

Jeff was amazing! When I came across his work I was drawn to it and knew we needed him to be there for our special day. My husband and I met with Jeff and just knew we made me the right decision, he was so easy going and yet so professional and was so responsive to any questions I had! Jeff and Max showed up at the hotel at 11 Am on our wedding day and stayed until 10 pm, they were simply AMAZING! I can’t wait to see our film and I would work with them again in a heartbeat. Plain and simple, you need to hire them.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Nicole Alarmani · Married on 10/26/2018

Videographer for my wedding

Jeff was great to work with! He made the day easy and blended right in! It was like he was part of the family! He got all the material he needed and worked amazing with my photographer! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Cassie Longo · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Videographer Company Ever!!!

Jeff is your go-to-guy for videography! I have been watching JF3's videos for years and no matter what, each video I watch I always cry it never fails. That just goes to show you, how amazing Jeff is at what he does. I knew from even before I was engaged that I would be booking this company no matter the price! Between the music to accompany the video footage, to the way he captures the emotions throughout the day, I could watch the videos over and over! From day one, Jeff was great to work with! Super responsive to any and all questions & emails, and flexible to meet a few times leading up to the big day. He gave us a run through of what the day will look like and made sure we were at ease and not nervous that our whole day would be filmed ha! On the morning of our wedding Jeff showed up to start getting the footage he wanted of us girls getting our hair & makeup done and just the candid moments. His second shooter was with the groomsmen getting ready. Side not, if you are unsure whether to have only 1 or 2 shooters, go with having two because I can honestly say the footage that the 2nd shooter got of the guys is amazing! My husband wanted to have his late fathers classic corvette be part of our day and drive to the venue in it. Jeff dropped off a go-pro that morning to put inside the car, and the second shooter even rode in the bed of a truck alongside the guys driving to get some epic footage and maybe even a burnout or two :) Jeff got some special footage of my Mom doing my wedding hair updo, and my first look with my Dad. Having these 2 moments meant the world to me! We decided on a first look and we read our personal vows during this time too. You would not have even known that Jeff and his second shooter were present for this special time. They both stood back and got the footage they wanted and gave us our time to be present with each other. Jeff and his shooter worked simultaneously with our photographers and created some awesome shots together! Throughout the day, Jeff made sure to capture all the little details of the day and never missed a beat! He really has an eye for what he does and you can tell he enjoys every minute of it! I am writing this review without having our video back yet as we were married last October, but I am just that confident that Jeff's work is going to be that good from all that he was capturing throughout the day as I have yet to see a video that hasn't made me tear up of his. Jeff really puts 110% into what he does, and stayed extra time for our wedding to get our sparkler exit on film. My husband and I cannot thank Jeff and his second shooter enough for going above and beyond our expectations and for making sure to get every little moment on film. We are so excited to see Jeff's work of our day and it's going to be such a special piece to have on top of our wedding pictures to look back on the best day ever! If you are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about his work, and isn't just "doing his job", but yet loves creating a masterpiece of each couples day and telling their love story through the lens, JF3 is who you should book! We cannot highly recommend this company enough, and not to mention Jeff's great, upbeat personality and sense of humor, you will be so comfortable with being filmed all day and not even notice! This company will be a major asset to your day and you will not regret booking them, as Jeff is worth every penny!!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Tori Guido · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Jeff was the best to work with! We had 2 videographers all day the day of the wedding and it was the best decision we’ve ever made! He captured the best moments that we get to have for the rest of our lives! I 100% recommend JF3PRODUCTIONS.. you won’t be disappointed! Thank you so much to you and your company Jeff! We are forever thankful ❤️

Sent on 04/25/2019

Emily · Married on 08/24/2018

The Perfect Wedding Keepsake

Choosing Jeff was one of the best decisions we made. He was incredibly easy to work with, very responsive and produced an absolutely perfect video. It's amazing to be able to see your wedding day those his lense, the moments he captures bring tears to everyones eyes! He caught our best moments.

I cannot thank him enough for letting me relive my wedding day with a beautifully produced video.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2018

JF3 Productions was the best choice we made for our wedding!

I can't say enough positive things about working with JF3 Productions. Not only is Jeff an amazing videographer with incredible talent and creativity, but he is also the consummate wedding professional. He was so helpful in answering all my questions and requests throughout the whole process and was very responsive to emails. My husband and I are THRILLED with our wedding video and trailer! Honestly, I am so glad that we decided to get a wedding videographer and that we chose JF3 Productions! We had debated on whether we should spend the extra money but in hindsight, it was the best money we spent. It is so nice to have all our special moments on video so we can relive that day for years to come. Thank you, Jeff! I am recommending JF3 Productions to every engaged couple I know!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Deanna · Married on 07/01/2018

We didn't even know Jeff was there! When he told me that he likes to be a "fly on the wall" he was not kidding, and my husband and I truly, as well as our guests, appreciate that. He has a great gift. We highly recommend him. Thank you, Jeff xoxo Mike & Dee

Sent on 07/19/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2018

Exceptional!

Choosing JF3 for our wedding video was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. From the beginning Jeff was amazing. He understood our vision and made sure we were comfortable. I was very hands on with most of my vendors, but I was able to trust Jeff to handle everything, knowing he would provide an amazing video in the end. On the day of our wedding JF3 helped to make everyone very comfortable from the beginning. The weather wasn't what was planned, but that didn't stop JF3 from going all in with us to give us amazing shots that provided the coolest feel to our video. We respected and trusted there ideas going all in for the best rainy shots. When we finally received our video it was more than we could have hoped or wished for. It took our breathe away that Jeff captured the feel of our wedding in such a beautiful way. Some people may say a wedding video is not worth it, my husband was actually on the fence about having a wedding video but Jeff and team blew our minds with the video they created. Thank you Jeff and team for giving us the most precious wedding gift of being able to re-live our wedding over and over again!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Tess · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing experience!

Everything from contacting Jeff to book our wedding day up until our final video went better than we could've imagined. The process was smooth, he was very responsive and accommodating to our needs. Both Jeff and Frankie were so professional & a blast to work with! I'm so glad I get to relive our amazing wedding day through his phenomenal work!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Elissa · Married on 05/18/2018

Bride- wedding videography

Jeff and his team were incredible from the start! We never worried about missing a moment of our day because we knew we had them. Jeff and his team captured ever precious moment of our day and we would recommend him to anyone. His prices are beyond fair for what you receive. He started off as just a vendor and is now someone we are proud to call our friend!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Laura · Married on 04/28/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

My husband and I chose to hire Jeff and JF3 as the videographer for our wedding and we couldn't be more pleased with our decision! I watched tons of videos (from JF3 and other videographers) when I was selecting a vendor and I fell in love with Jeff's thematic and movie-like editing style - it really gives viewers a great feeling for the day! From first contact through delivery of the final product, Jeff was amazingly responsive (usually responding within minutes). On our wedding day, Jeff and his assistant arrived on time, were totally unobtrusive and professional, and truly made us feel comfortable. We eagerly awaited our films for a few months after the wedding and could not be more pleased with the final results! The video expertly captures the spirit and essence of the day and I know that it is something that we will treasure for many years to come. There is no need to look elsewhere for a videographer for your big day - Jeff is the best around!!!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Doreen

Doreen · Married on 02/17/2018

Absolutely grateful!

My first experience with JF3 Productions was for my sisters wedding and they captured it absolutely wonderfully. After watching her video I knew I would have to use JF3 for my own wedding, and I am so glad I did! A wedding day goes by so fast, so to have had JF3 Productions there to capture it all so I could relive it anytime I wanted was priceless. Thank you so much Jeff for all of your hard work! You truly go above and beyond.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Lauren · Married on 01/20/2018

Working with Jeff was really a pleasure! From the beginning of the process he was so helpful and really took the time to get to know us as a couple. When Jeff arrived for our wedding day he made us feel very calm and relaxed and helped us to just act normally in front of the camera. There were times that I honestly forgot he was even there filming all day. We highly recommend working with Jeff for any wedding or event you have planned because he was awesome! My husband and I are both on the shy side and knew that we would be awkward with a camera following us all day, but Jeff calmed our nerves and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. He was extremely pleasant and our entire wedding party raved about how great he was. I am so glad that we hired Jeff because we received our wedding video recently and absolutely love the footage we have. There were so many moments that I either forgot or missed entirely and it is so great to have the video to look back at and remember our special day. The way Jeff edits the footage is truly unique and will always be a great memory/keepsake to have. Hiring Jeff for your wedding day will absolutely be one of the best choices you make!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Liz · Married on 01/14/2018

I can not say enough about Jeff! Him and his partner were so easy going and fun to work with! The thing we miss the most after we got married was having them around! We were not the typical bride and groom.. already had two children and we have a crazy Italian family but nothing scared them away! They fit right in had tons of laughs and the end product was nothing short of amazing! They listened to our vision and what was important to us.. and nailed it! They worked so well with the other venders, its like everyone knew each other! Thanks again Jeff!!

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 11/18/2017

JF3 was the very first wedding vendor we booked (over a year before our wedding date!). We had seen their work at a friend's wedding and as soon as saw that "trailer" we wrote to Jeff immediately.

From the start, Jeff was responsive, thoughtful, and made us feel totally confident in his capabilities and professionalism. Not to mention, he's incredibly talented. We met with Jeff the week before our wedding - he met us half way between his home and ours. Don't skip this step! Your videographer will be with you and your family on the wedding day - it's important that you feel comfortable and establish some sort of rapport. Jeff made us feel completely comfortable. He's so easy going, conversational, and discrete.

On the wedding day he showed up earlier than expected (sometimes his preference) and got to capture our down-time while getting ready. I wondered if we would all act naturally or if we'd be aware of the camera. But, Jeff is so discrete and non-intrusive that we were totally ourselves.

During this time I was able to witness Jeff at work - thoughtfully posing my rings and shoes among the fireplace and flowers...carefully creating beautiful vignettes of the details. He sees shot opportunities that the average person isn't even aware of.

Jeff and Frank worked alongside our photographer beautifully. Jeff even reached out to her prior to our wedding to assure that they play well with others. They like to follow the photographer's lead and prefer not to direct the bride and groom at all. This allows for a true, unadulterated account of your wedding.

JF3 isn't just any videographer team...I think that gets confused these days with photographers and others claiming these capabilities. It's an art form; a cinematic experience. Don't hire just anyone - hire someone like JF3 who will guarantee to capture your wedding day in the most thoughtful, gorgeous way imaginable. Put your budget where it matters and hire these guys. You will not regret it.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Jenny Marie Mondello · Married on 11/10/2017

You must check them out!

With our 1-year anniversary around the corner, this review is way overdue. If you are on the fence on whether or not to have a videographer - I can tell you first hand that it is absolutely worth it and you need to check out JF3 Productions.

Jeff was easy to work with, and we so appreciate his talent, responsiveness, and easygoing nature. He really listened to what we wanted and crafted a video that is meaningful, sentimental and just straight up fun! I was speechless when I watched it, seeing the sweet moments that were captured changed how I saw the entire day. As the bride, this day escapes you, no matter how hard you try to be there for every moment. There is just so much you miss because you're either tucked away in a suite getting ready or you're too busy taking pictures. Jeff captured the spirit of our experience, filmed the heartfelt moments of our guests that we weren't able to see on the day of, and left us with a beautiful keepsake for the rest of our lives. Every aspect of the trailer and film was top notch. From the music, to the action shots, JF3 Productions certainly delivered. Weddings go by in a flash, but now we have something to hold on to forever! Thank you, Jeff. YOU ROCK!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    JF3 Productions 5

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

WOW!! That’s the best way to describe Jeff and his business. Jeff was incredible to work with from day one. He was absolutely my favorite vendor throughout the whole wedding process. He was sweet, easygoing, punctual, wonderful at communicating (I never had to wait more than a few hours to get an email reply from him), and I knew that I could trust him to capture all of the great moments from our big day. Our wedding video trailer brought me to tears the first time I saw it, and it still does every time I watch it to be honest. It’s so perfect that I share it with anyone and everyone who could possibly be interested in seeing it. And our actual video is even more perfect. You should see the DVD case it came in! It looks like we actually star in our own movie! It’s so beautiful! He asked us for a list of our favorite songs that we would ike to have included in the video and he used the ones that worked best with the emotion and feel of the video. We also paid for the drone to be included in our package and let me tell you, that is absolutely worth it. It really gives the video such a cool perspective! I can’t express how happy and thankful I am that we used Jeff as our videographer. Our video will last a lifetime, and it’s something we can’t wait to look back on in the years to come and show to our future kids. If you haven’t picked a videographer yet, I highly suggest you contact JF3 Productions! You won’t regret it. Thanks again, Jeff! You’re seriously amazing!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Bethany · Married on 10/13/2017

Happy Bride!

Couldn’t be happier with our wedding video or more impressed with Jeff’s hard work the day of our wedding!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Justine · Married on 10/07/2017

I had JF3 Productions for our videographer for our wedding on 10/7/17 and my husband and I can't say enough great things about them. They were so great to work with. You honestly barely knew they were there the whole day yet they got everything recorded and our video done so perfectly. They caught every important details of our special day, even the bloopers are hilarious! I love that you get a trailer and the whole video as well so you have two different versions to look at. We couldn't have picked better people for the job and being able to have the drone was like the icing on the cake.

Sent on 05/11/2018
  • W

Winnie · Married on 09/23/2017

After researching many videographers, I came across JF3PRODUCTIONS. I watched many of their wedding trailers and fell in love with how Jeff and Frank were able to use video from the wedding day and turn it into a story.

We met with Jeff before the wedding and he made us feel at ease. On the wedding day, he and my photographer worked so perfectly together. Jeff made us feel totally comfortable and natural and never made us feel like we were being videotaped. He was such a pleasure to work with and always answered my emails quickly with so much thought and detail so I would feel comfortable.

Our end result was incredible. He sent us our trailer first and my husband and I had goosebumps watching it. He helped us re-live the wedding day and brought back so many memories from the day. He matched up the words of the toasts my dad and maid of honor gave, to images and clips from the wedding day and it just flowed so well. Our entire wedding video was also such a pleasure to watch. When our family watched it, they felt the same way- overwhelmed with happiness and emotion from being able to see all the special moments from the wedding day again.

Jeff did such a fantastic job editing and adding music to our video..he made it so fun to watch! I have already recommended him to every couple I know that is getting married and looking for vendors.

Jeff and Frank are a wonderful team and it was such a pleasure working with them. I highly recommend booking them for any videography needs you may have! Their work truly speaks for itself when you watch their fantastic videos.

Sent on 05/24/2018

sophia & harold · Married on 09/22/2017

If you are looking to work with a company that is the easiest to work with, on time, and very fun as well. Please book them!!! When we got our videos words and feelings cannot be expressed how amazing it came up. We promise you you will not be disappointed. The work was so amazing that we wish we could get married again next week just to work with them and have another video completed.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Kerri · Married on 09/17/2017

We absolutely loved working with JF3 productions! Deciding to book a videographer was one of the last things we did during our wedding planning process, and truthfully, it was one of the best decisions we made! Having a wedding video to look back on is absolutely priceless, and JF3 productions did such an incredible job capturing our special day! We didn't have to worry about a single detail, and Jeff and Frank were able to get all the best shots of our favorite moments and our favorite people! We got the most beautiful wedding trailer, and an unbelievable full length wedding video that brought tears and goose bumps to everyone we have shown! Lots of tender moments, sweet candid shots, and incredible editing! Jeff is so professional, responsive, and an absolute pleasure to work with! Book JF3 Productions and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/01/2018
  • StokedToBeASaucier

Sara · Married on 09/09/2017

Like many others, we had originally planned to not have a videographer. After realizing that I tend to forget the most memorable moments, however, we decided to start searching for a videographer. We wanted a talented videographer without destroying our budget. Finding and hiring JF3 Productions was the best wedding decision that we made. From the time of initial contact, Jeff from JF3 Productions was very responsive. He always answered whatever questions that I had right away, without ever being irritated (unlike some other vendors). During the wedding, JF3 Productions was able to capture beautiful footage without ever being in our or our guests way. We had many guests come up to us after the wedding and tell us that they were very impressed with our videographers because they were so discreet. We anxiously awaited the arrival of our wedding trailer and film and were 100% happy with the results. JF3 Productions captured the day perfectly, and we were able to relive the day again and again. Our parents said they have never seemed such a beautiful wedding film before - they described it as a Hollywood movie. The BluRay case that Jeff created was beyond beautiful too! Jeff provided such a positive experience for us, and I 100% recommend JF3 Productions with no hesitation.

Sent on 01/27/2018

ERICA · Married on 09/08/2017

Hiring JF3 Productions was probably the one thing we invested in for our wedding that I wouldn't change anything about! Working with them was like working with friends. They made us feel completely comfortable the whole time - nothing felt staged. Jeff is super attentive, and responds almost immediately. We were always in contact before and after the wedding and when we got our final product we were completely blown away with the quality. The magic of our special day was captured beautifully and we're so glad we get to relive it whenever we want! If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer, go with JF3 and you will not regret it!!!

Sent on 02/12/2018