Jewels That Dance Reviews

8 | Asheville, NC

8 Reviews for Jewels That Dance

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

My husband selected metallurgist Stephanie long before I knew we were getting married - and what perfection she turned out to be! They collaborated on a completely one-of-a-kind Claddagh-inspired engagement ring, completely without my knowledge (LOVE). Then when it came time to make our bands, she designed a fabulously modern matte white gold band for him while creating the perfect tiny rose gold band to nestle underneath my engagement ring. We could never have dreamed of rings that so perfectly express us and our relationship!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Macie · Married on 06/18/2016

I absolutely love my engagement ring that they made for me! They were so flexible with my fiancé changing the design until he felt like it was just right! Thank you so much for my beautiful ring!!

Sent on 09/08/2015

kaelee · Married on 09/29/2012

WOW! The moment I saw my wedding band my breath was taken away! My fiance proposed to me with his great grandmother's ring. And we wanted a band that would fit the engagement ring. We met with Paula at Jewels that Dance. She was so fun and laid back. I really didnt know what to expect and had no idea what my wedding band was going to look like. BUT WOW! it fit the antique look my engagement ring perfectly. I could not be happier! My fiance and I highly recommend Jewels that Dance to any couple looking for the perfect (yet affordable) wedding bands.

Sent on 10/05/2012
  • BexBunky

Rebecca · Married on 03/27/2010

We got my wedding band at Jewels that Dance and their computer system designed a ring that perfectly matched the varying thicknesses of my engagement band. My husband went back to them to get my gift. When I went in later they recognized my name even though they hadn't met me yet, just from working with my husband when he was my fiancee. I was very impressed with their gallery and their service.

Sent on 04/14/2010

Kris · Married on 09/26/2008

My husband got my engagement ring here and it was so beautiful that we went back for our wedding bands. We actually went while there was a sale and got both our bands for $500. We have both had to go back to resize our rings and they are always nice and prompt

Sent on 10/22/2008

Elizabeth · Married on 06/27/2008

Paula, the designer, disigned our wedding rings from scatch. My husband had bought my engagement ring from Jewels, and we moved before we could pick out our wedding rings. On a vacation to Asheville, we met with Paula and she designed my wedding ring to match my engagement ring, and my husband's ring to match my wedding ring. She was prompt in getting the design to us, and when we received both rings, we were very pleased, but my husband's ring needed a different size hammering on it. We sent it back and it was fixed quickly and at no extra cost (except for shipping). I love looking at my rings everyday!!

Sent on 09/04/2008

Sarah · Married on 03/15/2008

We purchased my engagement ring here and also I bought my husband's wedding ring here. Both are spectacular. My engagement ring is very unique and has conflict free diamonds in it. My husband's wedding ring is a brand they carry and I have never seen one quite like it anywhere else. It has many colors of gold in it. The staff here is very friendly and Paula can design jewelry for you. This is a really nice shop in downtown Asheville. I wanted something local and unique so this was a great place to go.

Sent on 05/17/2008

Angela · Married on 06/09/2007

We found very unique wedding bands at Jewels That Dance and were able to make special requests to have them customized. The staff makes every effort to accommodate your wishes. We came away with one-of-a-kind bands that we ourselves helped create. The jewelry there is very unique and beautiful. Yes, it IS pricey, but it is a small place that makes its own jewelry. My husband also purchased my engagement ring there. The staff was exceedingly kind to him, and offered him a chair and water when he began to sweat and look overwhelmed!

Sent on 11/09/2008