24 Reviews for Jennifer Higham Photography

Slideshow (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
24 Jennifer Higham Photography Reviews

Jennifer was so great! She was extremely flexible with the kinds of wedding photos we wanted. She was also super quick to get our photos back!

Profile Picture Allison, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn did our engagement photos and after that session, I knew Jenn was perfect for our wedding! She is absolutely so much fun! The day of the wedding was super stressful but Jenn made everything not so serious and we had a blast. Not only is she awesome, her photos are phenomenal. She has really neat ideas for photos and I’ve not been disappointed yet. Jenn is definitely going to be doing our family photos whenever that time comes! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a good photographer!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/22/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Absolutely a pleasure to work with!! Involved our son so he had a blast!! Such a great person and sent us some sneak peaks next day!! Jenn is the best!!

Profile Picture Brian, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer was beyond amazing. My husband and I were looking for photographers for our elopement style wedding ceremony. And fell in love with Jennifer's pictures of previous ceremonies she had done. And boy.. we were not dissapppinted!!! She was amazing!!!! The day of we found out the location of our ceremony, an orchard was closed. But thankfully the owners of the orchard let us in briefly for a quick ceremony. Jennifer was so flexible and understanding with this whole last minute change. My husband, bonus son and I had so much fun with her with our ceremony and photo session after. We highly recommend her!!!! Thanks so much Jennifer for making our day special and for the photos that capture our priceless moments for years to come! Xo

Profile Picture Kai, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What an amazing photographer and person Jennifer Higham is. We choose Jenn to photograph our wedding because we knew this wasn't just a job for her. She was interested in us as a couple and the story we wanted to tell through our wedding. Her and her partner, Rick were so extremely professional and made our day so incredibly special by capturing all our beautiful memories. You want Jenn and Rick as your photographers! They will capture the beauty of the day along with making you feel at ease. We are truly so grateful to have found her and look forward to having her capture our family photos for years to come.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I met with three photographers before we formally decided on who to hire, though I wanted to hire Jenn the second we sat down with her at a local coffee shop. I had gone through pretty much the entirety of her website and loved her style and the beautiful way she captured little moments of what is usually the biggest day of someone's life. (And obviously she also captures the big moments, also beautifully). Her packages are very, very reasonable (I had some sticker shock while reviewing other photographers' price points...oy) and included an engagement session, which is a VERY GOOD IDEA to get to know your photographer before your wedding. The engagement shoot was a lot of fun and our photos were turned around quickly. Come wedding day, I was so at ease with Jenn that even my bridesmaids who hadn't met her knew to expect she was going to be awesome, easy and fun! Her assistant Ryan was awesome and together they captured our wedding day with so many unique and wonderful shots. Our photos were turned around within just weeks and I have gone over them a million times already with family and friends and I just love them all! I am having trouble deciding my favorite to have printed and framed because they are all so good. Thank you Jenn for doing such a beautiful job and helping to make my wedding day absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/17/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Jenn is amazing- we have nothing but good praises for her and the work she does. She is very responsive, professional and helpful and the planning process was very smooth/easy. She and her partner Rick were so great the day of the wedding- they were flexible, relaxed and friendly; we didn't worry about a thing and they kept things moving according to schedule. Can't wait to see the final products!! Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Kiran, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jennifer and Rick were amazing. They were wonderful before, during and after our wedding. The turnaround time for us to see the proofs of our photos was faster than I ever could have imagined. Their attention to detail during our wedding was amazing and they captured so many special moments that we can now look at and cherish for the rest of our lives. I can't recommend Jennifer Higham Photography enough!

Profile Picture Andre, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn is very sweet. She was willing to work with us for payment. We ended up with some beautiful engagement/family pictures and some beautiful wedding photos. She always showed up on time. She did some extra editing magic so that I was completely satisfied with some shots that were very important to me but hadn't come out great just due to everyone not being ready for the picture at the same time.

Profile Picture User7040288, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
3.3

She was nice and all but I was disappointed with the amount of photos that were from the reception. I felt the results were weak in capturing the guests at the reception and seemed she was just really good for "bridal party photos" after the ceremony/before reception. If I knew what I was going to get from her.. I would have just booked the ceremony and took my own photos at the reception. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos at the reception. :(

Profile Picture jan, 6/3/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images

Jenn Higham is friendly, personable, and professional during would could have been the most stressful time for any bride. She has amazing package deals and gets back to you right away to not leaving you wondering with uncertainty. She made the entire process from first meeting through finalizing our wedding pics a very smooth transition and very pleasurable experience. Not to mention she also offers a complimentary engagement shoot. Jenn was our photographer and since has become a friend and I will continue to use her for all portraits and will refer and recommend her to anyone I know. Thank you again. All our love and deepest appreciation Dani and Chris Criscuolo

Profile Picture Dani, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs

Jenn was awesome to work with. We had such fun and she was very relaxed, which helped us relax! The photos are very natural and she was able to capture moments we had no idea were happening. She captured our day perfectly and we plan to have Jenn take photos for us again!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

We're so glad we hired Jenn as our photographer! In addition to being friendly, professional, and personable, she provided services of exceptional quality at an affordable price. Our venue--an aquarium--had some unusual lighting challenges, so it was comforting to know Jenn had visited the site once or twice before the big day to scope out ideal sites for posed photos and experiment with lighting solutions. And I loved that our engagement shoot was included in the cost of the photo package--I'm very nervous in front of a camera, and having the engagement shoot as part of our package made it easy to say yes to the opportunity to get used to the camera and the lady behind it. Plus, Jenn had a number of ideas to suggest when we weren't sure about good venues for a shoot that wouldn't require complicated permissions, which was a big help. We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in Connecticut!

Profile Picture User4913396, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I don't even know where to begin... We're using Jennifer for everything going forward.

I had a tricky request as I was getting married on Halloween and I wanted all night photography. I found a lot of other photographers trying to bullying me into doing something for my wedding i didn't want to do. Not Jennifer. When we met Jennifer she was super excited about our wedding and explained the technology behind night photography and all the ways we can figure out what I wanted without doing a first look. That is professionalism. She was also a great sport by dressing up since we had a costume theme to the wedding.

Add in her reasonable pricing, great personality, awesome pictures... it pretty much become a no brainer. She's the best!

Profile Picture Helen, 10/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer and Associate Amy (?) was amazing. Took detail to everything. I would highly recommend her to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn Higham photography was fabulous! I interviewed 6 photographers and by far was Jenn the most professional & reasonable. Jenn & Amy did a great job and would recommend the team without a doubt!!

Profile Picture Sylvia, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent service and provided me with all the shots I was looking for! Also many candids which came out wonderful! I would recommend her for to anyone!! She delivers wonderful photographs and will deal with any shot you want such as a supermodel pose!! Our engagement session was wonderful and she was nothing but fun and professional especially when it came to the ball busting firemen. We had such a great time with her as our photographer!

Profile Picture G, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer was excellent. She gave us exactly what we wanted for our wedding pictures, we couldn't be happier! We worked together so hard to get our engagement shoot done because our original idea just wasn't working out, but Jennifer was so helpful and brought many great ideas and took awesome shots. We loved her and we will recommend her to everyone we know!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We chose Jennifer Higham Photography for our September 15th 2012 wedding and we couldnt be happier with her. We met Jenn at our engagement session and from the start she was a pleasure to work with. She was always available to answer any questions we had. The day of the wedding she came early and hung out with us girls getting ready. She was so laid back and funny it kept me calm. During the ceremony and reception she was so unobtrusive but seemed to be everywhere. we called her the ninja photographer! :) We just got our photos and they are amazing. Jenn captured all of our special moments and all the little details in between. She truly has a talent and i am so happy we chose her to be a part of our day. We couldn't have asked for anyone more professional and all around awesome person, and thanks to her we have wonderful pictures to look back on our wedding day. Thanks Jenn!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/15/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenn was an amazing photographer! From our first meeting to the end of our wedding, she made us feel comfortable and at ease with the whole process. Our engagement session was so much fun and the pictures came out amazing, which made me feel even more excited about the wedding pictures. The day of the wedding she had an assistant who went with the groom and groomsmen, and those pictures came out amazing also. Jenn came to me and my bridesmaids and family and made what could have been a stressful evet very easy and fun. At one point during the reception she noticed the sunset and had us immediately go outside to capture it, and those pictures came out fantastic! During the wedding we hardly noticed her or her assistant, but the 1000 pictures that they took - formal and action shots - were better than I could have even imagined! I would recommend Jenn to anyone - she made the entire experience easy, fun, and memorable.

Profile Picture Aimee, 8/3/12, 1 Review

My wife and I got married on June 25, 2012
Jennifer Higham was our photographer
Jenn did a phenomenal job capturing our special day;
our pictures are not only beautiful but also artistic. She made us
feel comfortable and at ease as there was a severe weather advisory
on our wedding day. The morning of the wedding she contacted us and gave us
other options which in the end turned out more beautiful that our previous vision.
she not only captured us, but also the beauty of the clouds over the water on the overcast day and later the terrific sun when it finally decided to show. We look forward to using Jenn for future events; she is not only professional but very affordable. Jenn thank you for making our special day even more special with such beautiful images. Looking forward to working with you soon.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn was fabulous! She kept me at ease the entire day and got great shots of everyone! She was very flexible and made last minute changes without any hesitation. The photos and her presentation of them are absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Tammy, 5/26/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenn Higham photographed our recent wedding and provided the utmost responsibility, professionalism and service as a photographer. I would highly recommend her to anyone who'd ask and want the same. She has a true talent and an eye for capturing the special details important to, not only a bride, but anyone who cherishes photos of loved ones and special events. Our photos were superb, and Jenn went above and beyond what we asked for and I found I couldn't thank her enough! ~Trish and Patrick Sheridan

Profile Picture Trish, 12/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn was an absolute pleasure to work with! The pictures she took for our wedding are beautiful! The attention to all the small details are so important to a bride and Jenn captured so many of those for me. Just a tip for future brides - make a list of EVERY picture you may think you want and with everyone you may want a picture of to look back on. It's so worth the time to make that list and Jenn will NOT disappoint you!!!! Thank you again Jenn, you're the best!

Profile Picture Jayme, 6/19/10, 1 Review