Jennifer Higham Photography Reviews

27 Jennifer Higham Photography Reviews
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing!

From the very beginning, Jen was quick to respond to any and every question and request we had. Our first meeting together was informative and we just clicked with her. After meeting with her and discussing the details we decided she was the one we wanted to capture our special day. When we went for our engagement session (the hottest day of the summer mind you) she was knowledgeable about poses and places to capture beautiful photos. Receiving that email saying our engagement photos were ready was SO excited and we were beyond thrilled. We knew she was going to do great on our wedding day. We kept in close contact all the way up to the wedding date and i enjoyed having no stress about that as weddings are stressful enough. On the day of our wedding, both Jen and Rick were present but in the shadows. They caught our attention when needed but other than that, I hardly noticed they were there. Viewing our wedding photos was the most exciting part. And let me tell you, we were BLOWN AWAY!! Anyone that we show thinks they are amazing and says “good luck, I don’t know how you will choose which ones to print!” And we feel the same way. I would HIGHLY recommend Jen for any kind of photography needs and I will contact her in the future for any of our needs!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Jennifer Higham Photography 5
    Jennifer Higham Photography 6
    Jennifer Higham Photography 7

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Kayla, Thank you so much!!! Your wedding was amazing and both Rick and I had a blast! Thank you so much for having us capture your day. I truly mean when I say I love my clients. From the consult, to the literally steamy engagement session, the dead heat of summer, to your amazing wedding, I felt like we have known each other for years!! It was a great match! Thank you so much for your kind words. Stay in touch!! Love and Happiness Jenn
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 08/04/2018

We had a lot of fun with Jennifer and are so grateful for her help in memorializing our wedding day! She made us feel quite comfortable (taking pictures can be weird!), and also did a great job coordinating. I'm really glad we found Jennifer. Thanks!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was beautiful and I loved working with you both. Much love and happiness to you!!!

Marc · Married on 02/10/2018

Top notch beautiful pictures great photographer very personable would recommend over and over again

Sent on 03/05/2018

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Marc. What an amazing wedding. Thank you so much for thinking of me to capture these forever memories.

Allison · Married on 11/24/2017

Jennifer was so great! She was extremely flexible with the kinds of wedding photos we wanted. She was also super quick to get our photos back!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Allison. I absolutely loved working with you. What a gorgeous night you had for your wedding. It was my pleasure to work with you. Thank you Jenn

Amy · Married on 10/22/2017

Jenn did our engagement photos and after that session, I knew Jenn was perfect for our wedding! She is absolutely so much fun! The day of the wedding was super stressful but Jenn made everything not so serious and we had a blast. Not only is she awesome, her photos are phenomenal. She has really neat ideas for photos and I’ve not been disappointed yet. Jenn is definitely going to be doing our family photos whenever that time comes! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a good photographer!

Brian · Married on 10/08/2017

Absolutely a pleasure to work with!! Involved our son so he had a blast!! Such a great person and sent us some sneak peaks next day!! Jenn is the best!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Thank you Brian!!! Jackson was great! He's 100% all model! You all were amazing to photograph!!! All the best!!

Kai · Married on 10/08/2017

Jennifer was beyond amazing. My husband and I were looking for photographers for our elopement style wedding ceremony. And fell in love with Jennifer's pictures of previous ceremonies she had done. And boy.. we were not dissapppinted!!! She was amazing!!!! The day of we found out the location of our ceremony, an orchard was closed. But thankfully the owners of the orchard let us in briefly for a quick ceremony. Jennifer was so flexible and understanding with this whole last minute change. My husband, bonus son and I had so much fun with her with our ceremony and photo session after. We highly recommend her!!!! Thanks so much Jennifer for making our day special and for the photos that capture our priceless moments for years to come! Xo

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Jennifer Higham Photography 8

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I was my pleasure to capture this special family moment for all of you. I am soooo happy that all worked out for the best with the location. t was perfect and because it was closed we had it all to ourselves to let you guys just being you! I loved it!!! I wish you all the love and happiness in the world!

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

What an amazing photographer and person Jennifer Higham is. We choose Jenn to photograph our wedding because we knew this wasn't just a job for her. She was interested in us as a couple and the story we wanted to tell through our wedding. Her and her partner, Rick were so extremely professional and made our day so incredibly special by capturing all our beautiful memories. You want Jenn and Rick as your photographers! They will capture the beauty of the day along with making you feel at ease. We are truly so grateful to have found her and look forward to having her capture our family photos for years to come.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Melissa and Mike and Kaylee!! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day. The love you all have for each other shows in everything you do. We were brought to tears many times during your ceremony. It was absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for choosing us. Love and Happiness Always!

Caitlin · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I met with three photographers before we formally decided on who to hire, though I wanted to hire Jenn the second we sat down with her at a local coffee shop. I had gone through pretty much the entirety of her website and loved her style and the beautiful way she captured little moments of what is usually the biggest day of someone's life. (And obviously she also captures the big moments, also beautifully). Her packages are very, very reasonable (I had some sticker shock while reviewing other photographers' price points...oy) and included an engagement session, which is a VERY GOOD IDEA to get to know your photographer before your wedding. The engagement shoot was a lot of fun and our photos were turned around quickly. Come wedding day, I was so at ease with Jenn that even my bridesmaids who hadn't met her knew to expect she was going to be awesome, easy and fun! Her assistant Ryan was awesome and together they captured our wedding day with so many unique and wonderful shots. Our photos were turned around within just weeks and I have gone over them a million times already with family and friends and I just love them all! I am having trouble deciding my favorite to have printed and framed because they are all so good. Thank you Jenn for doing such a beautiful job and helping to make my wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Thank you soooo much! We had such a great time at your wedding! It was an amazing day and so much fun to shoot. We loved working with you and your wedding party. Everyone was fantastic. Much love and happiness to you both!!

Kiran · Married on 10/29/2016

Jenn is amazing- we have nothing but good praises for her and the work she does. She is very responsive, professional and helpful and the planning process was very smooth/easy. She and her partner Rick were so great the day of the wedding- they were flexible, relaxed and friendly; we didn't worry about a thing and they kept things moving according to schedule. Can't wait to see the final products!! Thank you so much.

Andre · Married on 09/16/2016

Jennifer and Rick were amazing. They were wonderful before, during and after our wedding. The turnaround time for us to see the proofs of our photos was faster than I ever could have imagined. Their attention to detail during our wedding was amazing and they captured so many special moments that we can now look at and cherish for the rest of our lives. I can't recommend Jennifer Higham Photography enough!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Andrea Thank you so much.. We truly loved working with both of you at your wedding. It was a perfect night including the Harvest Moon!!! Perfect end to an incredible night! Thank you so much!!

Jenn is very sweet. She was willing to work with us for payment. We ended up with some beautiful engagement/family pictures and some beautiful wedding photos. She always showed up on time. She did some extra editing magic so that I was completely satisfied with some shots that were very important to me but hadn't come out great just due to everyone not being ready for the picture at the same time.

Dani · Married on 12/05/2015

Jenn Higham is friendly, personable, and professional during would could have been the most stressful time for any bride. She has amazing package deals and gets back to you right away to not leaving you wondering with uncertainty. She made the entire process from first meeting through finalizing our wedding pics a very smooth transition and very pleasurable experience. Not to mention she also offers a complimentary engagement shoot. Jenn was our photographer and since has become a friend and I will continue to use her for all portraits and will refer and recommend her to anyone I know. Thank you again. All our love and deepest appreciation Dani and Chris Criscuolo

Sent on 12/21/2015

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Thank you Dani and Chris. We loved working with you. The wedding was amazing!! We have a blast with you! So happy that we became friends as well. Thank you so much for your kind words!! Jenn

Megan · Married on 09/27/2015

Jenn was awesome to work with. We had such fun and she was very relaxed, which helped us relax! The photos are very natural and she was able to capture moments we had no idea were happening. She captured our day perfectly and we plan to have Jenn take photos for us again!

We're so glad we hired Jenn as our photographer! In addition to being friendly, professional, and personable, she provided services of exceptional quality at an affordable price. Our venue--an aquarium--had some unusual lighting challenges, so it was comforting to know Jenn had visited the site once or twice before the big day to scope out ideal sites for posed photos and experiment with lighting solutions. And I loved that our engagement shoot was included in the cost of the photo package--I'm very nervous in front of a camera, and having the engagement shoot as part of our package made it easy to say yes to the opportunity to get used to the camera and the lady behind it. Plus, Jenn had a number of ideas to suggest when we weren't sure about good venues for a shoot that wouldn't require complicated permissions, which was a big help. We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in Connecticut!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Thank you so much. We had a blast at your wedding. It was such a unique and fun venue. I really think the belugas stole the show. They are such hams. We wish the both of you love and happiness. We lived working with you!!!

Helen · Married on 10/31/2014

I don't even know where to begin... We're using Jennifer for everything going forward.

I had a tricky request as I was getting married on Halloween and I wanted all night photography. I found a lot of other photographers trying to bullying me into doing something for my wedding i didn't want to do. Not Jennifer. When we met Jennifer she was super excited about our wedding and explained the technology behind night photography and all the ways we can figure out what I wanted without doing a first look. That is professionalism. She was also a great sport by dressing up since we had a costume theme to the wedding.

Add in her reasonable pricing, great personality, awesome pictures... it pretty much become a no brainer. She's the best!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Helen thank you so much! Your wedding was so awesome from start to finish. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays as I had told you. It was truly a great experience for both Rick and I. We had a blast. Thank you so much for hiring us!! Live and Happiness to both you and Brad. Can't wait for the next adventure!!

Christine · Married on 10/19/2013

Jennifer and Associate Amy (?) was amazing. Took detail to everything. I would highly recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 01/30/2014

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Thank you Christine! We had a wonderful time at your wedding! Absolutely beautiful!!
  • Sylvia

Sylvia · Married on 06/22/2013

Jenn Higham photography was fabulous! I interviewed 6 photographers and by far was Jenn the most professional & reasonable. Jenn & Amy did a great job and would recommend the team without a doubt!!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Thank you Sylvia!!! We had an awesome time at your wedding! We loved every minute of it.

G · Married on 10/13/2012

Excellent service and provided me with all the shots I was looking for! Also many candids which came out wonderful! I would recommend her for to anyone!! She delivers wonderful photographs and will deal with any shot you want such as a supermodel pose!! Our engagement session was wonderful and she was nothing but fun and professional especially when it came to the ball busting firemen. We had such a great time with her as our photographer!

Sent on 12/27/2012

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Thank you Ginny! LOL! I had a blast with everyone!!

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2012

Jennifer was excellent. She gave us exactly what we wanted for our wedding pictures, we couldn't be happier! We worked together so hard to get our engagement shoot done because our original idea just wasn't working out, but Jennifer was so helpful and brought many great ideas and took awesome shots. We loved her and we will recommend her to everyone we know!

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2012

We chose Jennifer Higham Photography for our September 15th 2012 wedding and we couldnt be happier with her. We met Jenn at our engagement session and from the start she was a pleasure to work with. She was always available to answer any questions we had. The day of the wedding she came early and hung out with us girls getting ready. She was so laid back and funny it kept me calm. During the ceremony and reception she was so unobtrusive but seemed to be everywhere. we called her the ninja photographer! :) We just got our photos and they are amazing. Jenn captured all of our special moments and all the little details in between. She truly has a talent and i am so happy we chose her to be a part of our day. We couldn't have asked for anyone more professional and all around awesome person, and thanks to her we have wonderful pictures to look back on our wedding day. Thanks Jenn!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! I had an incredible time at your wedding. You all made me feel right at home! You had a perfect day. Everything fell into place. I am so happy for you and Mark! You are a great couple together and I wish you all the happiness in the world. Thank you again for choosing me to be a part of your special day!

Aimee · Married on 08/03/2012

Jenn was an amazing photographer! From our first meeting to the end of our wedding, she made us feel comfortable and at ease with the whole process. Our engagement session was so much fun and the pictures came out amazing, which made me feel even more excited about the wedding pictures. The day of the wedding she had an assistant who went with the groom and groomsmen, and those pictures came out amazing also. Jenn came to me and my bridesmaids and family and made what could have been a stressful evet very easy and fun. At one point during the reception she noticed the sunset and had us immediately go outside to capture it, and those pictures came out fantastic! During the wedding we hardly noticed her or her assistant, but the 1000 pictures that they took - formal and action shots - were better than I could have even imagined! I would recommend Jenn to anyone - she made the entire experience easy, fun, and memorable.

Stephanie · Married on 06/25/2012

My wife and I got married on June 25, 2012
    Jennifer Higham was our photographer
    Jenn did a phenomenal job capturing our special day;
    our pictures are not only beautiful but also artistic. She made us
    feel comfortable and at ease as there was a severe weather advisory
    on our wedding day. The morning of the wedding she contacted us and gave us
    other options which in the end turned out more beautiful that our previous vision.
    she not only captured us, but also the beauty of the clouds over the water on the overcast day and later the terrific sun when it finally decided to show. We look forward to using Jenn for future events; she is not only professional but very affordable. Jenn thank you for making our special day even more special with such beautiful images. Looking forward to working with you soon.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! It was a pleasure to work with both of you. I look forward to seeing you again! You ended up with a beautiful day. Everything fell into place and your wedding was perfect! You are both beautiful and cant wait to work with you again! Thank you so much!!!
  • Tammy

Tammy · Married on 05/26/2012

Jenn was fabulous! She kept me at ease the entire day and got great shots of everyone! She was very flexible and made last minute changes without any hesitation. The photos and her presentation of them are absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend her!

Trish · Married on 12/30/2011

Jenn Higham photographed our recent wedding and provided the utmost responsibility, professionalism and service as a photographer. I would highly recommend her to anyone who'd ask and want the same. She has a true talent and an eye for capturing the special details important to, not only a bride, but anyone who cherishes photos of loved ones and special events. Our photos were superb, and Jenn went above and beyond what we asked for and I found I couldn't thank her enough! ~Trish and Patrick Sheridan