Jean M by Carlson Craft Reviews

191 | Mankato, MN

191 Reviews for Jean M by Carlson Craft

Tara · Married on 06/02/2007

Everything that I ordered from Jean M was perfect. They did a beautiful job and left me with no questions when I received my invitations and everything in the mail. Everything was assembled and printed perfectly. They were a tiny bit pricey, but for the quality that I received, I would definitely use them again. They have so many options for colors and styles, and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/29/2007

Kristina · Married on 05/26/2007

These invitations were done very professional and everyone complimented on how nice they looked. Jean M was great to work with as they sent me my proofs and were fast to respond to me when I had a question and double checked everything on my order!!! A+++

Sent on 10/12/2007

jessica · Married on 05/19/2007

i absolutely loved this company, i was able to setup my invitations on exactly what i wanted in the exact color of my bridesmaids dresses. i would definantely use them again for other types of invitations. plus, the prices were great!

Sent on 10/10/2007

Kate · Married on 02/17/2007

We ordered our wedding invitations and favor cards from Jean M. The invitations were simple, gorgeous, and easy to order. A lot of online vendors don’t let you see the actual invitation. I loved Jean M’s program that allowed me to see the invitation as I was creating it. We received multiple compliments on our invitations, and the best part was that we got them free as part of the Jean M customer appreciation month!

I would recommend this vendor to anyone who is looking for an easy online vendor for invitations and wedding accessories.

Sent on 11/01/2007

Zoraya · Married on 01/05/2007

Everything was beautiful and unique. Above all, great quality. These are not your run of the mill favors! They look upscale.

Sent on 06/09/2008

Alix · Married on 11/04/2006

beautiful, simple, and reasonably priced- the website was great because you can play with colors and fonts until you have exactly what you want.

Sent on 09/12/2007

Jill · Married on 10/07/2006

I bought my wedding guest book here. They had a large selection and I was was able to customize it to what I wanted. And when I realized I made a mistake, I was able to use their chat with a rep program to get it taken care of right away! Their customer service was beyond great.

Sent on 06/25/2007

Heather · Married on 09/23/2006

I was looking for something interesting - but not ridiculously expensive. I chose black with white writing for my invitations, as well as my programs. It was perfect. When I got my invitations, the font that I had chosen was kind of fuzzy, so I called them to see what could be done about it. The person on the phone got a copy of one and agreed with me. She was very apologetic and suggested a new font. I got the new invitations shortly after and liked them even better!

Sent on 08/13/2008

Sally · Married on 09/09/2006

Jean M has the prettiest things! We got our invitations, place cards and thank you notes done by them and they were beautiful! Everything shipped so fast!

Sent on 01/17/2008

Steven · Married on 09/07/2006

My wife and I were very pleased with our invitations from Jean M. The price was great, and the look and quality of the invitations was even better.

Sent on 06/07/2010

Jodi · Married on 05/20/2006

The invitations come in many varieties and are completely customizable! The Live Chat on the website is very helpful! I was concerned that I didn't order my invitations early enough, but Jean M had them to me in no time at all! And they were perfect!

Sent on 02/29/2008

Brittany · Married on 03/11/2006

Such a fantstic selection - custom, deluxe invitations at the fraction of the price of a stationary store.

Sent on 12/11/2007

Michelle · Married on 11/19/2005

I decided I didn't want outrageously expensive invitations, so I picked a pretty simple, inexpensive one. When my order came in the mail, I was unhappy with the way the white ink turned out on the red paper. It looked great in the catalog, but the ink looked pink on the red paper in person. I called them up, and they gave me absolutely no hassle about replacing the invitations with something I'd like better. I ended up getting silver ink on red paper, which popped out a lot better than the white.

Sent on 01/21/2008

Lora · Married on 10/08/2005

We got out save the dates and invitations from Jean M. I fell in love with everythin they had and their color kits so you could really see what the colors looked like before you ordered anything. Everything arrived within a week and was beautiful.

Sent on 02/15/2007

Keisa · Married on 03/04/2005

I ordered the materials for my wedding favors and they were beautiful. I had personalized CD labels, cases, and stickers made and 3 years later people are still telling me how beautiful everything was. Thank you. I still keep a current copy of their catalogs.

Sent on 10/30/2008

Jose · Married on 03/25/1978

I chose Jean M to do my wedding invitations.Their invitations are very beautiful and cheap.The customer service is also good.I would recommend Jean M to my friends.

Sent on 02/23/2010

Stephanie · Married on 09/27/2013

I absolutely loved my invitations. They were a espresso brown shimmer with gold foil lettering. I chose a pumpkin orange envelope and had matching information cards for the hotel accommodations and reception info. I thought the price was pretty decent but would've liked more options for the response cards. I chose to do those myself in a postcard format using special gold paper and printing services because I didn't like the plain paper ecru that was my only option. Otherwise, I received many compliments on my invitations. They were of very high paper quality and beautiful to fit my fall themed wedding. I designed online which was pretty simple and could adjust font style, size, color as well. Ordering and shipping was very quick and you can usually wait for a 20% coupon too which helps!

Sent on 10/15/2013

I loved using MiDesign! I could use the website from the comfort of my home and got samples within 10 days for a small fee. You can also see the paper swatches at Michael's stores. I paid about half of what others pay for at pro invite vendors. i customized my invites and put them together myself and saved a bundle - i added a rhinestone and wrapped them with satin ribbon. Some invite formats didn't suit my needs (Italian Wedding, lots of information) but the basic Jean M designs worked perfectly for colour, font and space. They provide sample texts to get you started, you can see a proof and my invites matched them perfectly. I must have gone through dozens of combinations but did at my leisure at home with no pushy sales people. get on the Michael's mailing list and hold out for a % off check out code to save 25% or more. Shipping cost to Canada was reasonable and speedy - my order arrived faster than my samples did!

I'm so happy with my invitations and totally recommend MiDesign for the do-it-yourselfer!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Aja · Married on 07/10/2010

i LOVED THEM.

Sent on 08/04/2010

justin · Married on 03/13/2010

The invitation i ordered here were very beautiful and the quality was very high. The prices can fit anyone who's on a budget! The service here was very responsive and helpful.

Sent on 04/10/2010

adam · Married on 02/20/2010

The invitations that we ordered here are fabulous. They have a very good selection to choose from as well and the quality was very good. The shipping was fairly quick also. At last I want to say that this place is a very good place to order your invitations.

Sent on 04/20/2010

Angela · Married on 01/09/2010

Jean M was the only place I could find the exact invitations I wanted.The invitations were beautiful and I received a lot of compliments from the guests. I liked the fact that I could get the design I liked personalized in whatever colors I wanted.Great find, and you can't beat the prices.

Sent on 02/19/2010

James · Married on 11/25/2009

Jean M offered us incredibly exquisite invitations, which were commented favorably from our guests. It didn't take too much time since we ordered it online and it has so many variety of choices to choose from. You can decide the elements of each card, so we customized the invitations of our own. They shipped us the invitations in no time and the service was flawless. I would definitely choose Jean M again in the future.

Sent on 01/28/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 10/29/2009

Everything was nice, and the service very good.I was able to design the most beautiful invitations I've ever seen!They were very professional and timely.I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/30/2010

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2006

I ordered my wedding invitations from Jean M and had a wonderful experience. The quality was great and I loved being able to customize so many things about the invitations, from style to colors to font. They were exactly what I wanted and I got lots of compliments on them, without totally blowing my budget!

Sent on 11/04/2008