38 Reviews for James Jeon Films

Add'l Hours (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
38 James Jeon Films Reviews

DO IT, NO QUESTION. James and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with. He traveled all the way from New Jersey to Florida for our big day. He is extremely attentive and prepared, as well as friendly and professional. Although he was present throughout the entire getting ready process, he was never in the way and was an incredibly comforting presence to have around. We just received our wedding highlight clip not even two weeks after the ceremony and were nothing but amazed at how beautiful it turned out. Not only was it authentic, it was top quality. We are so glad to have hired James because now we get to relive our special day whenever we want!

Profile Picture Johannes, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Documentary, Short Form, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

James and Frances have been nothing but FANTASTIC! I hired them to record my SECRET SURPRISE WEDDING PROPOSAL. They never did it before as they are specialized in weddings. However, the result was just outstanding! They didn't just record "a man putting a ring on his fiance's finger" but they captured the details, the story and the unique moments that will stay with us forever. Beside the great videography skills, they are an amazing couple who really care about their clients. They wanted to hear our whole story and Frances had a few drops of tears as she was very touched.. We could tell they genuinely put their heart into making our wedding proposal video. Thank you guys for your amazing work! =)

Profile Picture FRANCO, 2/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

My (now) fiancé elicited the services of James and his Team for the surprise proposal he was planning. As this was a surprise, I did not have much insight to the pre-planning / coordination portion, but can speak to the execution / overall deliverables.

Needless to say, meeting James and watching him create his magic was an amazing and seamless process. As the person who was on the receiving end of the surprise, I was extremely impressed by how smooth, kind and efficient James and his team were. Unlike some of my previous experiences at weddings / events, nothing was forced or contrived -- no photographer screaming at you to pose, or act unnatural, but instead James and his team simply enhancing and capturing the overall experience. Their professionalism and courtesy were further bolstered by their friendliness and care - it honestly felt like we were just with good friends.

The turnaround time from the event to the photographs / video was surprisingly fast. However, the quick output did not compromise on quality, because the photos and video were both fantastic. We received a myriad of compliments from our friends and family who were awestruck by the expertly designed, high-quality video. Overall, my fiancé and I could not be any more pleased and thankful to James and his team for their amazing work and involvement on our engagement. I would honestly recommend their services to anyone who wants to truly capture the magic and love on their special day. Thanks to James and his team, my fiancé and I can relive those happy moments forever - and that is simply priceless.

Profile Picture Jane, 2/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Choosing someone to entrust with your wedding video requires a leap of faith. In James Jeon's case, our leap of faith paid off handsomely! James and his team were professional, responsive and quick to deliver. Our video was stunning and well-edited. We will have wonderful memories for many years to come. Thank you!

Profile Picture Joyce, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Let me start by saying that when I began the wedding planning process, I was certain that I did not want a wedding video. I had this vision in my mind of an old guy with a big camera and obnoxious lighting getting in the way on our big day. And honestly, IMHO, most wedding videos are pretty cheesy. Well, I can assure you that James is not that kind of videographer, and he does NOT produce cheesy wedding videos. In fact, most people that have seen our video have told us it's the best wedding video they've ever seen, BY FAR, and that it looks like a real movie (if you know what I mean). James was super flexible in meeting with us throughout the planning process and he paid attention to every detail. He and Frances were like flies on the wall on our wedding day. Most people told us they didn't even notice they were there...I myself even forgot they were there at times! His pricing is not cheap, but worth every penny. I am so happy that I listened to the advice of others and decided to get a wedding video, but I'm even happier that we found James Jeon Films. I must have looked into dozens of videographers when we were deciding, and trust me, it doesn't get better than James!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Short Form

I am not sure what is more impressive, James' professionalism or his creativity. Everyone I have shown my wedding video to says it's BY FAR the best one they have ever seen. It exceeded my wildest expectations. I watch it almost every night. I researched a lot of videographers and I couldn't be happier that I chose James. I had a huge wedding and he didn't miss a beat. I barely even knew he was there! I will forever be grateful to James for perfectly capturing my special day.

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling

If you want an amazing videographer, James Jeon is the one! They are super responsive, dedicated, and talented people. James and his wife, Francis, have not only done one wedding in my family, but THREE! They make you so comfortable about it all and you don't have to worry that they are going to miss anything on your special day! You can definitely put all your trust with these two! You will never regret it!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

James and his team did a wonderful job shooting our wedding in May 2016. He was warm and friendly, exceptionally competent when it counted, and overall very easy to work with. James made us feel comfortable and worry-free leading up to and during our wedding day. We felt like we were in good hands. During the ceremony, cocktails, and reception James & team blended in seamlessly with us, our guests, and other vendors. James used a combination of embedded lapel mics and sourcing the main sound system to capture crystal clear audio during the ceremony and reception toasts, which made such a difference in the quality of our final videos.

The final product was incredible – the shots and editing were both poignant and joyful. James went above & beyond with the final product he delivered for us. Overall we were so grateful to have James and his team as our wedding videographers and highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Joanna, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

If you are on the fence about engaging a videographer, just know that you will not regret engaging James and his wife Frances. They are friendly, accommodating, and produced our feature film in just about 2 months (very fast). In our initial planning stages when we were engaging and booking all of our vendors, we had decided against doing a video. We felt the photos would be enough, and maybe they would have been. But a month before the wedding, I really started thinking again about getting a video.

I reached out to James who was a referral from my photographer, as they had both worked together before and had also worked in our venue. James was really responsive immediately and willing to chat about any questions or concerns I had regarding cost, timing, and ultimately my vision. While I don't recommend waiting until the very last minute to make a decision on such an important element of our day, James really deserves a lot of credit for hanging in there with me while I came to the final decision. I was also very lucky that he had my date free!

My husband and I have now watched our feature multiple times over and every time I still feel chills and a lot of emotion (maybe I'm biased). I'm grateful for James' artistry and the way he was able to capture so many moments I would have missed enjoying, had we not decided to get a video.

We highly recommend James Jeon Films - it's a gift to yourself that will keep on giving!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Documentary

James Jeon Films documented my wedding back in October 2015. James and his wonderful wife took the time to meet with me, my mother, and my now husband. This was really important to me as I was planning my wedding in NYC from LA. I made few visits to NYC during my planning process and James made sure to go the extra mile and open his schedule so he could meet with us (twice actually). Looking back, I realize this personal attention is something to never take for granted, so many of my vendors treated me like a face in the crowd, but not James! Video came out amazing, the drone they used was AWESOME. Highly recommend if you want a videographer who truly cares and is talented.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

James and his crew were an absolute joy to work with! James made my husband and I feel so comfortable with our planning and he met all of our expectations. From the early meetings to plan our video timeline to the day of the wedding, James was nothing but professional, respectful, and creative. I could tell James really wanted our day to be beautiful and definitely made the day come to life in our wedding video. I would highly recommend James Jeon films!!!

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Storytelling, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

James and his wife, Frances, are the best of the best! My sister got married a month before me and we both used them! Our videos are amazing and so unique. This goes to show you that they are able to find the special moments from each event making the final product very individualized. We got awesome cinematic videos without the generic feel old-time videos had. They were a delight to work with- easygoing, fun, and helpful. James was very quick to respond to questions. I never once felt uneasy as some of my married friends felt with their vendors. He had total control of his end of things and I was at ease knowing my video would be amazing! We met him prior to the wedding to get to know him and it was like we were hanging out with an old friend. We highly recommend James & Frances for wedding videography. Our video will be posted on his blog soon. Grab a tissue box and some popcorn! It's magical!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User5618301, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

James Jeon and his team were an ABSOLUTE pleasure to work with!! My wedding was on 9/5 and had 300+ guests. James and his wife were professional, friendly, and so very thoughtful. He takes the time to get to know his clients and makes sure to capture every aspect of the day. Working with James was stress free. He is prompt in responding to all emails and truly cares about his clients. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our highlight video (which we received very soon after our wedding!). Exceptional quality!!!!! My sister's wedding was on 10/3 and she used James Jeon, as well!! We couldn't be happier with our choice!!!

Profile Picture User5495877, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

They were so great and easy to work with. Very thorough. Welcomed our thoughts and feedback throughout and executed on it. Truly cared about getting to know us and our story to ensure he created the best video for us. Final wedding highlight is awesome, and we love it!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

After seeing James work on our close friend's wedding, I knew he was the guy for the job when our wedding rolled around. We felt very comfortable from the beginning. He was responsive, friendly and warm. It was refreshing to have someone who was just as excited about your wedding. The early consultations really helped us get to know each other. On the day of the wedding, James arrived early (having prompt vendors is a huge deal on your wedding day.. trust me!). His team's professionalism was extremely impressive! It was a 90+ degree day and yet it did not slow them down. I really enjoyed spending time with James and Francis. They were all smiles. Even my friends and family were complimenting on how hard they worked and how polite and courteous they were. Your vendors really can make or break your day. Every moment of the day, they were there to capture it. We couldn't be happier with the end result!!!!

Profile Picture Gwen, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Digital Download

I did not read every single review on here about James Jeon Films, but of the ones that I did read, everything that was written was true. James met every single one of our requests, and was extremely professional from day one. He kept in contact with us every step of the way, and even went as far as to e-mail me the week of the wedding to remind me to relax, not stress out too much, and to laugh and smile before the wedding.

He cares a lot about his work, and even more so about getting to know the couple with whom he works. We did not have to take any directions from him during the big day, as he captured what he saw, so that it all came natural.

Having watched many of his video, my husband and I kept comparing other vendors' videos to James', and there was no question as to whom we wanted as our videographer. He does a phenomenal job of capturing not only the landscape of the wedding, but the emotions of the wedding.

James was by far the easiest of our vendors, with whom we dealt. I would recommend him to everyone, and would absolutely have him for my sister's future wedding.

Profile Picture Maggie, 7/4/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

James and Francis are extremely professional and responsive. Unlike many vendors, we never had to follow up or chase them for any information, in fact they always contacted us well before due dates and made us feel relaxed and taken care of. James sent us the perfect wedding highlight in a just a week!

Profile Picture Wen, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

As a newlywed couple I want to personally recommend James Jeon Films for your wedding videography needs! I can't express how pleased we are with their final product. It brought to life the wedding day in a storybook fashion. The priest and best man speeches overlayed with our videos were a great touch and the editing is top notch. I showed our highlights video to my friends at work and they couldn't stop praising their work. This was a must have wedding experience which we'll be watching over and over for years to come! Thanks again for your friendly attitude and expertise in capturing our special loving day.

Profile Picture Scott, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

James and Frances were wonderful! They took excellent footage of the day and transformed it into a magical movie masterpiece that my husband and I will cherish forever!

Profile Picture Cath, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

About 3 years ago I came across a childhood friend's facebook. He had posted his wedding highlight on his facebook. I knew right then and there that whomever did his wedding video would be doing mine whenever I decided to get married. I fell in love with the video, it was just amazing. When I got engaged the first thing I did was call James Jeon and ask to meet with him. His videos are as amazing as himself. He is an awesome person. He is extremely professional, flexible, truly cares about his customers and meets your needs 100%. I had ton of changes occur from the first time we met until the very last week of my wedding, our ceremony, our venue, our location for pictures, even our wedding date was changed 3 times. James gracefully worked with all our changes and craziness for a year and a half. I trusted him 100% and I knew in my heart that I would love my video. He provided such a great experience. He captures the best moments you would want to re-live over & over. I left to my honeymoon the morning after my wedding. He had my highlight ready before I came back home. I fell in love!! My highlight was phenomenal. I didn't cry on my wedding day but every time I watch my highlight I cry tears of joy because it is just beautiful! James is the best. I highly recommend him! I feel so fortunate to have come across his name on my friend's facebook and have him film my very special day.

Profile Picture Tracy, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

What can I say? James and his team are amazing. From the moment you speak with him, you can tell that you are in good hands because he really takes the time to get to know "the couple". James does not make "videos"...he makes "memories" that will allow you to always look back on the biggest day of your life and "smile" (and cry at the same time, too). My husband and I appreciated every step of the process with James. He is professional, responds right away, and is a joy to work with. We already received our wedding highlight and it is 'a piece of art'. I would recommend him to anyone!!! (hopefully he won't be booked on the day that he's needed lol). Thank you James, you and your team are amazing!!!

Profile Picture Suzy, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We hired James to film our wedding at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden on 4/4/14. He came recommended from our photographer. Overall, he was a pleasure to work with and his team was very professional and efficient. The 5 minute clip that he produced at the end was exactly what I was looking for. I loved the lighting, the music, and the pace. There were 2 videographers at the wedding, and I barely even noticed them, but they were able to capture all the important moments. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Christina, 4/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

James Jeon Films provided the videography for my big day. My husband and I cannot be happier. I have watched my video probably a hundred times already and still get so emotional. Everyone who has seen the video is so impressed with the quality and direction. They all say "omg who made this? This is like a movie!". The editing is truly where you can see James' talent at translating the story into film. I highly recommend James Jeon Films. The crew came early and provided an extra person to film for us. They were never in the way and it was awesome how much they were able to capture. We are so thankful we are able to relive this beautiful day which flew by so fast.

Profile Picture Kim, 3/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I had the unique advantage of watching James in action at one of my best friend's wedding. But it wasn't until she showed me her amazing highlight video did I reach out to him regarding my own wedding. I had been on the fence about videography due to costs- either the price was right but the products were poor or the prices were too high for what we were getting. James worked with us and gave us a fair price, as well the little extras you rarely get when wedding planning. Our initial meeting felt like coffee with a friend than a meeting with a potential vendor. He listened and inquired about what was really important to me to remember on my wedding day. He even came by our new apartment before the big day to hold a little one-on-one interview with us both to include in the feature film. It was apparent our conversations weren’t ignored when we watched our highlight for the first time. The moments I was afraid of missing and many moments I hadn’t expected, were captured seamlessly. I would recommend James to anyone, if not for the beautiful work he delivers but for his personable and professional nature.

Profile Picture Pamela, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

James is a fantastic videographer. During the pre-wedding planning stages, he made preparations very quick and easy for us. On the actual day, he was a pleasure to interact with and adept at ducking out of the way once the action started. His finished film doesn't just show what happened on your wedding day; he catches laughs, loving glances, and hand squeezes and weaves them together to tell your story. James offers a rare and wonderful service.

Profile Picture Stephen, 8/24/13, 1 Review