Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Kress Productions

Hello! My name is Shane Kress and I truly enjoy producing wedding films. My experience working in live television gives me an advantage to capturing candid moments during a wedding day and ultimately to producing your unique wedding video.

I accept a limited number of weddings per year so I will spend more time getting every detail of your wedding video perfect. I'll tell your story by blending cinematic and journalistic styles while being as unobtrusive as possible. My goal is to capture the memories of your day, not be a part of them.

Your video package will be 100% customized for you and rates start at $2400. My studio services all parts of NJ, as well as Manhattan, Philadelphia, and Los Angeles.

Follow Kress Productions on

41 Reviews for Kress Productions

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/19/2019

Look no further.

I am writing this even before I receive my finished product back, but I already know I'll be thrilled with it when I get it. Shane is amazing. From the initial emails and phone conversations straight through to the wedding day, he was kind, responsive, and thorough. On the day of our wedding, the weather was a little iffy. Shane knew I desperately wanted drone footage in our video, and he showed up early to make sure he got it before the weather took a turn. That seems so small but it meant the world to me; it's going that extra mile to make sure I'm happy with the wedding video I will have for the rest of my life. You can tell he understands and takes very seriously the role he plays in your big day. He was great to work with, made us feel very comfortable and I seriously didn't even realize he or his assistant were there for most of the night. I have cried watching everyone else's wedding videos on his website, and I know I'll do the same when I receive mine. Do not hesitate to hire Shane - he is the guy you want filming your wedding.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Gina · Married on 08/24/2018

High Quality Films Created with a Personal Touch

Kress Productions and Shane in particular were more than I could have imagined a videographer could be.

My husband and I were going back and forth on if we even needed a videographer, but after seeing Shane's work on a close friend's wedding, we booked him right away. He was a pleasure to work with from the start, making sure he knew what was important to us and really and truly caring about our opinions. He was loved by all on the day of the event - and even let my four year old niece "help" him film at certain points when she was getting antsy!

We received so many compliments on just how awesome Shane was - most people didn't even know we had a videographer at the wedding! - and if they did interact with him, had only wonderful things to say. The films we received were not only beautiful and personal, but were mini works of art - lovingly captured and skillfully edited. We can't thank Shane enough for allowing us to remember our wedding in such a lovely way. All in all - we cannot recommend Kress Productions highly enough!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Lydia · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing experience

We looked through so many videographers looking for the perfect one and happened upon one of Kress Production's videos and thought it was amazing. We looked through the rest of the videos on their site and loved every single one and knew we had to have them do our wedding video. Kress did an incredible job with our wedding videos. I have watched them so many times since receiving them and they always perfectly capture the emotion of the day - the way they perfectly edit the videos so that the music and the speeches are all perfectly timed and placed really blew me away. Shane was incredibly easy to work with throughout the whole planning process and was very responsive and his team was amazing day of the wedding. I would highly recommend choosing Kress Productions for your wedding video - there is no way you will be disappointed with them.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Kress Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Lacey Gabrielle Photography
    Lacey Gabrielle Photography Wedding Photographers

Shane was wonderful to work with! He is professional and very talented. I would definitely recommend him if you're looking for a great cinematography company to capture your wedding!

• JC Lemon Photography
    JC Lemon Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Shane and his team was an absolute pleasure, and I can't say that about every videographer I've worked with. In addition to the great job he was doing for the couple, he was proactive throughout the entire day to ensure my team and I were able to get what we needed without interference from his crew. The definition of a professional team!

• Chris Jorda Photography
    Chris Jorda Photography Wedding Photographers

When working along videography, photographers hope there is a balanced approach to the wedding day. Shane and his crew understand when to step in and lend a hand, or when to stay unobtrusive. It's this kind of team work that helps create a beautiful atmosphere for the couple. We highly recommend Kress Productions for your big day!

• Berkeley Heights, 07922 See on map