Monroe Township, NJ 08831 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Pj Normz - Director / Editor / Filmmaker

LET’S BE HONEST. TRADITIONAL WEDDING VIDEOS ARE BORING!

Watching some of them should be considered a type of torture. I mean, who wants to remember their special day like that?

So when a friend asked me to do his sister’s wedding video, I had one condition: let me do it my way. Well, the view count for the video skyrocketed, word of mouth spread, and a little while later it became obvious I had to start a wedding division for Edit Cellar, my video production company.

AS A FILMMAKER, I GUESS I TAKE A DIFFERENT APPROACH

I don’t know if you’ve ever seen a guy dancing in the crowd with his camera, or taking selfies with the bride and groom, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

We like to have fun, without being an annoying distraction. In fact, we have been referred to as a ‘ninja’ for our uncanny ability to blend into a crowd and capture all the best candid moments. This unique style tells YOUR story and creates an emotionally charged viewing experience, even for those that could not attend.

THE TRUTH IS YOUR STORY TELLS ITSELF.

It’s our honor to capture it, and present it in a way that extends the celebration forever, turning one magical night into a lifetime of joy.

Follow Pj Normz - Director / Editor / Filmmaker on

monicalo
jasonnicolewe
monicalo
jasonnicolewe

• Videos 5

4 Reviews for Pj Normz - Director / Editor / Filmmaker

Andrea · Married on 09/20/2014

Edit Cellar was the perfect videographer for our wedding! The team of videographers were professional, friendly, and extremely talented. They went above and beyond to coordinate with the photographer to ensure that they were not interfering with each other, and to coordinate with the church to ensure that they were respectful of the regulations. We were so comfortable with the videographers that we didn't even realize they were there! We're so excited to see the final product - even our guests are asking to see it since they could tell how creative Edit Cellar shot our wedding. For a top quality, unique, and unforgettable video - we highly recommend Edit Cellar!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Monica · Married on 04/04/2014

We were absolutely thrilled with our wedding video. It exceeded our expectations by far. It had me crying from the start and laughing by the end. I would recommend Pete to all my friends!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Maria · Married on 03/15/2014

From the very start, my husband and I were extremely impressed with Edit Cellar. Pete and his staff were extremely professional throughout the entirety of our wedding and they collaborated with our other vendors so nicely. I am typically camera shy, but Pete is so personable that I felt comfortable from the very start and did not even realize that the cameras were filming me! Most importantly, I was blown away by the videos that I received from Edit Cellar! They captured all the important moments of our wedding beautifully and people are still raving about how amazing the videos came out! Pete's creativity and attention to detail shine through in his work, and because of this, his videos are one of a kind! I would recommend Edit Cellar to anyone who is looking for a videographer for their special event! :)

Sent on 05/19/2014

Pj Normz - Director / Editor / Filmmaker FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD