Trenton, NJ 08638 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About apt3media

Apt3media knows that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. That’s why we we deliver a cinematic experience for you to remember and relive this special day for years to come. We also offer highly trained certifed steadicam operators for the most cinematic experience possible, with smooth fowing shots.

Your video will be professionally edited to preserve your memories for you, your friends and family. From single camera to multi-camera shoots, no production is too big or too small for us to handle. Join the ranks of the many satisfied brides and grooms that have chosen Apt3media to preserve your wedding memories.

35mm
p1020762

• Videos 3

14 Reviews for apt3media

Kelliann · Married on 10/14/2017

Brad and his team are so amazing, creative, and professional. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Our video is so beautiful and I know we will cherish it forever. Throughout the day, I barely even noticed the cameras yet they managed to capture so many amazing moments. You will be so happy with your choice to hire Apt3 Media!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Mary · Married on 01/23/2016

Brad and Michael are AWESOME. I got married in two feet of snow in a monster blizzard, and Michael got it all on camera perfectly. When you're a bride getting married in a blizzard, you hope your vendors will even show up. Not only was Michael there, but he made me feel totally relaxed and not stressed about the craziness of getting married in a blizzard- he knew exactly what to capture so I didn't have to worry about it. He was truly like part of our family for the day, and we were so grateful to have him there capturing our wedding in the snow. I had emailed Brad probably a hundred times before the wedding, and he always super responsive and very professional, calming all my nerves before the wedding. I have an ill brother who couldn't come to my wedding in person, and Brad came up with the perfect solution to make a special version of my wedding video for my bro, with introductions we taped especially for him. I love that Brad thought of that- it took all my worries about my brother not being able to be with us away, knowing he would have a special personalized video. It was really awesome of Brad to be so flexible and thoughtful and add that in for us. Also, given the blizzard, the organist didn't show up at church, so Brad put in the organ music into our video and nobody would even know that I actually walked down the aisle in silence! My husband and I are so grateful to Brad and Michael for capturing our wedding in one of the worst blizzards in NJ history! Our highlights video is perfection and still brings me to tears every time I watch it!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Veronica · Married on 09/05/2015

We used Apt3Media for our wedding in September and we could not have been more happy with our choice!! A co-worker of mine used them for her wedding in June, and after seeing just her wedding highlight video we were sold. The fact that they used a steady cam was a huge plus. Not only is our wedding highlight video perfect, our full length video is absolutely beautifully done. Brad and Michael were also very professional and all around cool guys. Brad was also very quick to answer emails and questions I had, be them silly or not, which is very important as a bride! We feel so lucky to have been referred to Brad at Apt3Media and will definitely be spreading the word on this awesome company. Thanks again, Brad!!

Gregg & Veronica

Sent on 11/29/2015

apt3media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 940.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Steve Bloom Entertainment
    Steve Bloom Entertainment Wedding DJs

We here at Steve Bloom Entertainment had the privilege of providing the DJ entertainment for Caroline & Brad Miller of apt3media. After the wedding I had ask to see a copy of his Wedding Highlights and we were blown away!!!! Brad's eye for details are amazing. His videos tells a beautiful story that just flows from frame to frame. Brad's cinema photography is as if I'm watching a movie. To top Brad is a super person and always with a smile. We highly recommend apt3media you will be extremely happy with your decision!