Jackie Perkovic Wedding Films Reviews

1 User photo

Jackie Perkovic Wedding Films 1

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Awesome Dj

I’ve known Jackie for many, many years and she has always been a creative soul. We hired her for our wedding yesterday and we are so glad we did! She worked very well with all of our vendors and worked hard to make sure we got everything we wanted captured. Her professionalism is outstanding. We highly recommend using Jackie for all of your needs!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Sarah Bridge · Married on 08/17/2018

5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Jackie exceeded all of my expectations for our wedding video. It makes me want to tear up just thinking about all the incredible moments she captured in a 12 minute movie. Compliments have been pouring in ever since I posted it on social media from family and friends. Having a video wasn’t something I was super sure I wanted to have when we started planning, and I will now encourage everyone I know to invest in this incredible memorial. Jackie was so easy to work with. She travelled from St. Louis to Denver for us, responded promptly to all forms of communication, and most of all, gave us a product that we’ll cherish forever. Can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Jodi · Married on 06/23/2018

Jackie is a true artist! She was an absolute pleasure to work with in capturing our special day. She works with you to understand your vision for what you want to capture and works her magic to bring it to pass! In addition to that, she is knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and amazing! I would give more stars if I could!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Victoria · Married on 12/01/2017

Jackie really went above and beyond and captured our wedding perfectly! Amazing talent and professional editing that we will enjoy forever! Would absolutely recommend without a second thought!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Brian · Married on 09/23/2017

We were so happy to have Jackie as part of our special day. She was very attentive to our needs from the first consultative phone call through the end of the ceremony. She did everything we wanted and more. We really feel like she cared about our experience and more to the point, she captured our wedding beautifully. We recommend Jackie highly. Thank you, again, for helping make our day special!
    Sincerely,

Brian and Leslie Cox

Sent on 05/02/2018
  • F

Faith · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I cannot think Jackie enough for capturing our wedding day! She seriously went above and beyond and we could not be more pleased with our videos! She is very fun & professional. And I absolutely loved that she gave us a signed card at the end of the night that was very special to us!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Allie · Married on 09/08/2017

Jackie was so wonderful to work with on our wedding day! She is the absolute best videographer that I could have selected to capture our wedding day. The moment we had our first call to go over the details of the day, I knew she would be a great fit. She was so detail oriented and even thought of things I hadn't for the big day. Jackie made sure to capture the things that I wanted and wouldn't get to see throughout the day. She also has a great sense of humor and was very patient with our big group, which helped us all relax and enjoy the day. The final product was sent to us just a few weeks after the wedding and wow, we could not have been more pleased! Watching our wedding video really feels like we get to relive it all over again and is certainly something we will cherish forever. At the end of the night, she even surprised us with a card and some pictures she snapped throughout the day. Thank you again for your thoughtfulness and creativity, Jackie!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Sam · Married on 09/03/2017

Jackie was absolutely perfect!! Could not be happier with the wedding video! Jackie was so sweet!! 100% recommend!!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/08/2017

Jackie did an amazing job for our wedding. She was fun yet professional. She allowed us to just be us and captured some truly magical moments in the process!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Teresa · Married on 09/16/2018

Jackie was professional, prompt, and flexible.

First, she was professional by answering overseas call, discussed price, details, and order of the ceremony along with clear details. She offered suggestions and discussed her capabilities.

Second, she was prompt. All timelines we agreed on she made. She made a follow through phone call at the exact time.

Finally, Jackie was flexible. Due to two guest who were lost, we started later and she willingly adjusted her schedule for video interviews around the ceremony.
    She also worked expertly with my photographer Kelly Park. The cooperated well to capture our special day.

If you want an prompt, flexible, professional and friendly Videographer look no further.

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Jackie Perkovic Wedding Films 2

Stacy · Married on 04/06/2019

Disappointed and Heartbroken

While we enjoyed Jackie during our day, everything since then has been disappointing to say the least. We have a signed contract with her stating we would receive our finished project no more than 3 months after our wedding. When that deadline passed we reached out to her and she told us it would be an additional 2 months “at the absolute latest”. Well now we are past that timeline, 5 months after our wedding and we have zero footage. Not only do we not have our finished project, she will not respond to any of our communication. Disappointed does not even begin to describe how we feel. The thought that we may never receive any video footage from our special day is heartbreaking. After this experience my only advice would be to strongly consider spending your money with someone more professional who holds up their end of the contract and respects you enough to communicate at the very least.

Sent on 09/02/2019