The Film Perspective

10629 E. Grantview Dr., Saint Louis, MO 63123 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,495
  • Photos & Videos 49
  • Deals 1

About The Film Perspective

The Film Perspective is a veteran-owned wedding videography company located in Saint Louis, Missouri. Owner and videographer Aaron Markham prides himself on providing a high-quality video and an easy and enjoyable experience working together. He shoots the wedding day using a mix of cinematic, documentary, short-form, storytelling, and traditional styles. There are a number of video packages to choose fro,m including producing a narrative video, highlight video, full-feature video, a short film about the couple's love story, and same-day editing.

The Film Perspective uses high-end equipment such as HD cameras and camcorders, glidecams, sliders, tripods, monopods, and more. Aaron can film the entire wedding from getting ready, to the ceremony and reception, and even the rehearsal dinner. Drones capture aerial shots and multiple videographers and cameras are on-hand documenting all the special moments. Couples can view the raw footage before the final high-definition video is available in the following formats:

• Digital download

Photos 38 Photos
Videos 11 vídeos

32 Reviews for The Film Perspective

Nicole Sullivan · Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing! I have new life long friend!

I made a true friend when I met Aaron. I was in St. Louis a few weeks before my wedding and I had gotten a self tape audition from my reps that I needed to put on tape right away. I couldn’t find any self tape studios in St. Louis and in LA they are everywhere. I started to get worried until I google talent agencies and found out there was a Barbizon (a known talent agency), which is a name I’m familiar with it. So i called asked if they had any idea where I could tape, and they immediately recommended 1 person, Aaron. When I spoke to Aaron he knew I was a struggling artist who also was finishing up paying for a wedding at The Crowne Plaza St. Louis Airport Hotel. And he gave me an amazing rate, to film my audition, set up the backdrop, and edit as well as send me my best takes. So right off the bat I was thankful for him and thought it was really cool of him to do that for me.

But ultimately it was his dope character that made me want his amazing energy and giving heart at our wedding….

So I thought we’d be done with the scenes for the auditions relatively quickly 30-45 min MAX because they were SO short. But I hadn’t done the work so I struggled to get it where I wanted to make it perfect. He NEVER RUSHED ME, he allowed me to do it as many times as I wanted over and over and over again. He was SO PATIENT and KIND and told me he understands and kept his spirit light and funny and didn’t get irritated with me, and I would’ve gotten irritated with me FOR SURE. He allowed me to take up OVER 2 HOURS of his time when I PAID him for 45 MIN AT MOST. I just respected him so much for that and he had such kind heart and just wanted me to be happy with the outcome which is everything to me…. Then on top what he’d already done for me he gave us a RATE HALF of what we were about to pay and for LONGER than we would’ve gotten from the other company. We ended up getting photography from when I got dressed with bridesmaids up until the last person left the reception. Which was 3pm-10:30pm…

Att the wedding Videll was our photographer. HE WAS AMAZING!!!!! His energy was very much like Aaron’s, a pleasure to be around and he had an uplifting spirit. He was so funny and and full of life where I ended up talking to him for a long time just because he was so awesome. My husband and I are both not a fan of taking photos but especially posed “model pics”, we’re just really awkward lol. But I really wanted to reenact these wedding photos I’d seen. But we were just awkward and felt that candied would actually be better. Videll ended up capturing these photos I wanted in candid moments that were BEAUTIFUL! And not awkward!!!! He got everything I needed and wanted without me having to be uncomfortable. And then the thing we valued so much about Videll was he WORKED SO HARD CONSTANTLY throughout the night, always finding another photo, always looking to document a moment, things we’d never have even thought of. He took his job extremely seriously and he CARED about us having these memories forever. Then Aaron showed up when our reception had already ended because our guest got too drunk too fast everyone went home like 2 hours early LOL! But having having such amazing beautiful souls in the space, they were an addition to our wedding that would’ve never been so special if they weren’t there. We are SO thankful to Aaron & Videll from The Film Perspective for all they did for us! We couldn’t have picked any BETTER photographer than those two!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Collier · Married on 06/22/2019

Simply the best

My wedding day was stressful for a myraid of reason, (first wedding, crazy family, SO MANY PEOPLE, etc.) but the one thing that was not stressful was The Film Perspective. Even when my future husband kept changing the place he was meeting the groomsmen on the day of the wedding, Aaron and team made me feel comfortable and at ease, which that alone made them worth their weight in gold to me!! I felt this way on the day of, but I don't have words to describe how I felt when I got our video. Our highlight video is everything. The quality and artistic vision are incredible. Everyone who has seen our highlight video has commented on the incredible editing. Professional doesn't even begin to cover it. I'm a first time bride who clearly didn't know what I was in for the day and The Film Perspective ensured I will have a keepsake and a treasure for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 09/06/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Film Perspective FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1,195.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1495.00
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 10629 E. Grantview Dr. Saint Louis, MO, 63123 See on map
    314-287-5369 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Film Perspective)