25 Reviews for The Film Perspective

Multi. Cameras (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
DVD (1)
23 The Film Perspective Reviews

Aaron was amazing! We hired The Film Perspective as a last minute add-on to our wedding reception, and I am SO glad we did. Aaron was easy to work with and so much fun. We received SO many compliments on how friendly and fun Aaron was all evening. Aaron provided us with a customized photostrip, which he willingly edited twice to meet my picky requests. He didn't mind, as long as I was satisfied! He quickly and discreetly set up the photobooth, which we had rented for the last 3 hours of the evening. He brought a crazy amount of fun photo props, and provided a printout of the photos for every person in the pictures. He also provided a hard-copy of each photo for my husband and I to keep in a photo book. The best part of all is that he provided us with digital copies of all photos, as well as GIFS.

Profile Picture Anne, 3/10/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

The Film Perspective gives the viewer an emotional, up front and center look at all the best parts of this day of joy. From start to finish, side by side with the bride and groom, the viewer takes the journey and celebrates the romance and happiness along the way.
Whether celebrating a wedding or just to capture life’s amazing moments, The Film Perspective provides a visual feast of sight and sound.

Profile Picture Roy, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding, it provided a place for our guests to gather and laugh. The Film Perspective team was professional, engaging and encouraged everyone to join in. The photo booth added a truly fun element to our reception.

Profile Picture Lexi, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They did such an amazing job and their props are awesome!!

Profile Picture Codi, 9/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Aaron and his assistant were amazing to work with! They caught every bit of excitement from our wedding day. Affordable and great price for the amount of time they spent with us. The photo booth was also a great added touch! I would highly recommend them for any of your videography needs!

Profile Picture Hayley, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

love the owner, very professional and fast in responding in any question or concern that i might have before and during the event. They have a lot and variety of props. Quality of pictures is awesome. I will highly recommend them to any my friends and family that might need their service again and I will be a returning customer.... Film Perspective, we love you and thank you for helping us making memorable memories spectacular.

Profile Picture Bim, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We found a deal on Groupon and by the time the wedding came around everything was so busy I forgot I got the photo booth and boy was it a nice surprise. They brought a beautiful backdrop, set up in a perfect location and were totally self-sufficient. People LOVED it and I got a copy of every reel at the end of the night. Top notch, I would highly recommend, great value.

Profile Picture Aubrie, 6/24/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

We used The Film Perspective for my Dad's surprise retirement party and it was a great idea. Strongly recommend using them for any kind of event. They were professional, on time, and fun.

Profile Picture Dan, 6/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I chose the Film Perspective to capture our special day and we are certainly glad we did! Aaron and his team were very professional and friendly to work with. The did a great job of getting footage from multiple angles throughout the day which helped them create a beautiful artistic video that we now have and will treasure always! I would highly recommend The Film Perspective to my all of our family and friends!

Profile Picture Whitney, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The Film Perspective/Aaron has been so great to work with!
They created a slideshow of us through the years that was played at our rehearsal dinner & cocktail hour.
Also, created a same-day edit that was played at our reception which turned out amazing!! Received so many compliments on the video.
Cannot wait to get the rest of our video from him (our wedding was just on 4/29/17) :)

Would highly recommend to anyone looking for video &/or photobooth services! Extremely easy going & friendly.. day of wedding went perfect with all of their help and organization. We also used their photobooth at the reception which was a hit and they already got me all of the photos from the photobooth just days later.

Thank you!

Profile Picture Kimmy, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Great pictures, Great Price, Great Service.

Profile Picture Fatimah, 3/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

We used for our photo booth and were very happy!! Great to work with from the template design to the night of. Our attendant was so fun and great with all of out guests.

Profile Picture Nicki , 2/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

This is our second time working with The Film perspective! So that should definitely let you know that they are great to work with. The photo booth attendants were very professional and flexible as well. These are great keepsakes to take away with you from whatever event you may attend whether it be a wedding, retirement party, graduation party, etc. It's something fun and great to have! We will definitely keep in contact with the film perspective for next year! Thank you guys again for your top notch service :)

Profile Picture User7684319, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Aaron did a great job at our wedding! He was professional, made sure everyone was having a good time, and all the photo booth pictures turned out great. I would recommend him to a friend.

Profile Picture rebecca, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was looking for very specific options in my video needs for my wedding, and reached out to Aaron after seeing the good reviews on The Knot. Aaron was more than willing to do exactly what I was looking for and at a fantastic price! This was not the case with the majority of videographers, so I was more than grateful. Not only that, he managed to capture a few things that I didn't think to ask him for, but had missed during the day, like our cocktail hour. I would recommend Aaron and use him again!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/3/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

He was affordable and awesome! We love our video and watch it all the time :)

Profile Picture User4227567, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Aaron exceeded expectations! He was very flexible and professional.

Profile Picture Arielle, 9/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I booked at the last minute and was weary that this wouldn't turn out great. The original videographer I booked had canceled and I had no time to find a new one. Aaron showed up and adapted to my wedding with such ease, it appeared as though he had been planning with me since I got engaged! He really saved the day and the video turned out great. His editing was fantastic and the quality and professionalism exhibited was far beyond my expectations. I recommend the film perspective for weddings! It was the best decision I ever made and now I can live my wedding all over again!

Profile Picture Dana, 7/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I normally don't leave reviews, but Aaron and his team did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding. They arrived two hours earlier than they were supposed to so they could make sure everything went right. Aaron was one of the nicest guys and my bridesmaids had nothing but nice things to say about him. My husband even asked him to play golf with him next month. Our wedding video was done in only two weeks and I love it. I've watched it too many times. If your looking for a group of great videographers and fun guys I definitely recommend this company.

Profile Picture Sharon, 7/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Aaron did an outstanding job as our wedding videogropher. He met with us before our wedding to make sure we would be happy with all of the angles of the cameras. He also discussed our wedding so that he would record all of the important moments of the day and night. He was very easy to work with and our wedding party enjoyed interacting with him. Aaron has been very attentive to us since the wedding and has done a fantastic job of piecing the video together. We are ecstatic about the final product!

Profile Picture Robert, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Great guys to work with. Made sure that they covered everything we wanted before finishing up for the night. I can't wait to see my video!!

Profile Picture Christel, 4/30/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
4.2

Our company choose The Film Perspective for the past two years to provide a photo booth at our holiday event using a Groupon. Aaron created a festive background using our logo and brought a nice variety of props. We had the open booth, which was easy to maneuver in. Whether photos were of families, friends, or large groups, fun was had by all. We will definitely consider The Film Perspective for our future holiday events. – Dana

Profile Picture User7794991, 1+ year ago, 1 Review