318B East Broadway, Alton, IL 62002 Map · Phone number

About GEBBS Wedding Films

Here at GEBBS Wedding Films I will create an artistic video that will capture the essence and beauty of your wedding day. Brides have said that I make them look like movie stars. When you receive your Cinematic Wedding Film it will not be something you will only want to watch once, you will want to watch it again and again. I tailor each and every wedding film to meet the needs and desires of the couple. I want to help make your wedding day the best day ever.

Sincerely Michael Gebben

067e48e750afb7d3 1216994435106 Image1
Image0

5 Reviews for GEBBS Wedding Films

Jacqueline · Married on 06/07/2008

I have nothing but praise for GTV and Michael! He is so easy to work with and his work is fantastic! We decided to do a love story to show at our reception and it was PERFECT! Everyone was crying! He also filmed us on the golf course (my husband and I love golf) and showed highlights of that during the love story! He really enjoys getting to know a couple and their likes and dislikes. When he was shooting our wedding, I didn't even know he was around....both him and his crew are great! I would strongly suggest him to anyone for their Wedding!!!

Sent on 08/14/2008

Amy · Married on 10/06/2007

I put a lot of time and research into looking for a videographer. It was one thing that was very important to me. I found him online and was impressed with his website and amazed at some of the work he had done. I met with him in person and we just clicked. He was so easy to talk to, open to anything; you could tell he was really passionate about his job. The videos he created we absolutely amazing. We showed our love story video at our reception and SO many people came up to me asking "who did this…that was like a music video!" Michael definitely put the icing on the cake for our wedding. What he created is something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/14/2008

Julie · Married on 09/15/2007

they did a fabulous job with our memories

Sent on 08/20/2008