Katt Films

Carterville, IL View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Katt Films is a professional wedding and lifestyle videography service based in Carterville, Illinois and also Saint Louis, MO. Kelsey Kattenbraker, the owner of the company, is truly dedicated to her craft and finds genuine joy capturing her clients’ most precious moment. She will capture your love story on film with a cinematic flair, portraying the love shared between you and your partner with authenticity. Kelsey will strive to secure every couple’s comfort and trust during their celebration of love, allowing their natural personalities to shine through each frame.

Katt Films will prioritize the creation of a lasting connection with each soon-to-be-newlywed, developing an understanding of their dream vision. There is a wide spectrum of videography services available including full-feature video, high-definition video, highlight video, and drone footage. Kelsey will aim to deliver seamless service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours as well as a one-event-per-day policy. Engaged couples have the opportunity to avail of an array of final video formats such as blu-ray, digital downloads, and USB flash and hard drives.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Valerie A. Married on 10/20/2021

Phenomenal!

I cannot recommend Katt films enough. Kelsey is so awesome. The highlight film had me in happy tears the whole time watching it. From braving the rain to getting the best shots and keep me in the loop. She is the best videographer.
    Madison B. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing experience with her from the very first phone call.

Kelsey was an amazing videographer. She made sure to capture every little detail, from hair and makeup to karaoke with my maid of honor. My video was full of moments I wish I could relive 100 times and now I can! She was helpful in the planning process with any questions I had, bringing my dress and rings to the venue and back to the air bnb when she was done shooting. She surprised me buy adding in snips of pictures from when I was little to tie into my moms speech. I highly recommend her to capture your beautiful wedding day. She won’t let you down!
  • Erin
    Erin M. Married on 09/18/2021

Over the moon impressed :)

What I loved most about Katt Films was that she took the time to reach out and get the setimental things to add to our video regarding the family necklace I wore in the wedding. What I also loved was how emotional shw as throughout the day while recording. She truly loves what she does and her passion definitely shows :)

Team

Kelsey Kattenbraker
Kelsey Kattenbraker
Owner

My passion is shooting weddings and capturing all those once in a lifetime memories.
In my spare time I love hiking and being outside with my two dogs.

Carterville, IL, 62918