Boulder Creek Photography

Simpson, IL View map
$3,195 Most Popular Price

$3,195 Most Popular Price

MY PHILOSOPHY | I’m sure your mind is racing with all that needs to be planned. It’s all very exciting but it can also be somewhat overwhelming. You’re planning the day that you’ve been anticipating your whole life and yet you only get one shot at it! By the time you get the hang of it, the planning is over! My goal as your wedding photographer is to make this one aspect of the planning process simple. Photography is more than just images, it’s a real part of your day. Not only do you deserve beautiful images, you also deserve an amazing photographic experience. When my couples feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera, that results in genuine, joyful images! When I think back to my wedding day, I remember amazing memories... but most of the moments I remember really well are the instances that were captured in my pictures. They are priceless to me. Our photographer made us feel so incredibly comfortable and for the first time, I experienced what it feels like to be in front of the camera as a bride. Your wedding day is an experience from beginning to end and your photography is a huge part of that experience..... shouldn’t it be fun? and enjoyable? and natural? I think so! My goal is to not only capture memories for my clients, it’s to create an experience that they will never forget.

Boulder Creek Photography uses traditional and vintage styles of photography to create candid, natural photos that express your love in a personal way. With creativity and passion, they always step out of their comfort zone to provide each couple with an inspiring set of images that showcase the beauty of their wedding. These are the services provided in their collections:

• High-res and professionally edited digital images
  • Engagement session
  • Premium Linen Albums
  • Canvases
  • Metal Art
  • Prints
  • Keepsake Boxes
  • Flash drives
  • Online gallery

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1295

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3195

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Alliyah
    Alliyah Married on 04/03/2021

If a magician was a bubbly filled powerhouse -- it's Boulder Cree

Oh, where do I even BEGIN! The amount of magic and happiness having Boulder Creek Photography do our wedding photos and engagement photos know no bounds. After postponing our 2020 wedding, Boulder Creek Photography/Courtney worked with us and gave us the serenity and peace that everything will be fine and to not worry about the wedding. She always made time in her schedule to talk and when the wedding day came, I felt like I had known her for years. She is very punctual and knew exactly what the “game plan” was for the day. She made me laugh the whole day while ensuring every photo I wanted was able to happen! Her work is phenomenal, and her eye for a good photo opp is incredible. Courtney went above and beyond the role of a photographer at our wedding and would give us little compliments and reassurance, and give me little updates throughout the day (which is nice for a bride, as you can't be everywhere at once and it's nice to have someone comforting you and keeping you informed). She worked seamlessly with the videographer that we had hired and seemed to get photos of everything without us really noticing when she was taking pictures - very discrete. I would highly recommend her to anyone for any occasion.
    Lacey A. Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful work

Simply said..... best decision of my wedding was to hire boulder creek!

Boulder Creek Photography's reply:

Lacey I was honored to be a part of your day and capture every moment! Thank you for choosing Boulder Creek Photography!
    Hayley K. Married on 09/29/2018

I love boulder creek photography!

Boulder creek photography is excellent! If I could go back and redo my wedding over I would choose boulder creek again! I recommend this company to anyone! She makes the bride/groom stress free!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

50 photos · 09/14/2019
  • David & Cindy
    64 photos · 03/30/2019

871 IL-145 N Simpson, IL, 62985
Location of (Boulder Creek Photography)

Boulder Creek Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Boulder Creek Photography include in the starting price?

Boulder Creek Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Boulder Creek Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Boulder Creek Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Boulder Creek Photography offer?

Boulder Creek Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Boulder Creek Photography offer?

Boulder Creek Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Boulder Creek Photography offer for wedding events?

Boulder Creek Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Boulder Creek Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Boulder Creek Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Bowling Green for your wedding