118 W Walnut Street Harrisburg, IL. 62946, Ozark, IL 62946 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About david michael photography

Husband and wife photography team David Michael and Lauren began DM Photography in 2010 bringing romantic portraiture with a comfortable, fun and energetic spirit. Two of the easiest going and joyful individuals quickly connect to a broad range of clients and with a decade's worth of experience know how to capture the best images in any and all conditions.

Follow david michael photography on

ww 2 51 109052

david michael photography 3
david michael photography 4
david michael photography 5

Katlin · Married on 09/19/2015

I absolutely loved these two. They were unbelievably helpful and patient when it came to planning and taking photos. We used them for engagement and wedding photos. I would recommend them for any couple. They were a true blessing.

Sent on 03/29/2018
    david michael photography 6
    david michael photography 7
    david michael photography 8
    david michael photography 9
    david michael photography 10

I would highly recommend David Michael Photography. He and his wife were absolutely amazing; super easy to work with, flexible, and very professional.

We were running a little behind on our wedding day, but they helped move things along and we still got all the pictures and poses we wanted (which were tons). It was a crazy hot day (106 degree heat index) and we were all a little miserable outside, but they made the pictures quick and fun. Both were very positive and friendly throughout the event.

The value for their services was unmatched (he even provided us with a military discount - every little bit helps!).

Sent on 07/22/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/16/2015

Although I had such a positive experience with almost all of my wedding vendors, David Michael takes the cake. Working with him prior to the wedding day was so easy. One look at his website and it's very apparent that he's quite talented. His prices are so reasonable with a final product that's just above and beyond wonderful - and much better than the majority of the photographers I looked into that charge a lot more.

But, the thing that makes him my very favorite vendor was his positive contribution on the wedding day. Immediately upon the arrival of his wife Lauren in the bridal suite, I knew I'd made the right choice. Lauren was so positive and so nice - it was just like having another one of my good friends there. Then when we started family photos, they both had a way of making everyone feel at ease. And getting some really good smiles out of some tough cookies. They also work so well together. Although this seems like a small detail, I was in a wedding where the photographer was so hateful to her assistant all day it brought the mood down for everyone.

David Michael and Lauren were so open to our ideas. He has the artistic eye to make a backdrop that's just kind of cool to something I felt so lucky to have pictures in front of.

I received all of my edited photos back within a month of the wedding. They were beyond what I could have hoped for. He had the forethought to take individual photos of all of the couples in the family. So now we have really great photos of my parents, my husband's parents, and my grandparents. Types of pictures they likely wouldn't have had taken ever. And he got my grandpa to smile :)

Overall, I would recommend this team to anyone. The only problem is that now I will have to cover every wall in my house with wedding pictures because there are so many that I absolutely love.

Sent on 06/19/2015

david michael photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• 118 W Walnut Street Harrisburg, IL. 62946 Ozark, IL, 62946 See on map