Katt Films Reviews

Katt Films View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
    Valerie A. Married on 10/20/2021

Phenomenal!

I cannot recommend Katt films enough. Kelsey is so awesome. The highlight film had me in happy tears the whole time watching it. From braving the rain to getting the best shots and keep me in the loop. She is the best videographer.
    Madison B. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing experience with her from the very first phone call.

Kelsey was an amazing videographer. She made sure to capture every little detail, from hair and makeup to karaoke with my maid of honor. My video was full of moments I wish I could relive 100 times and now I can! She was helpful in the planning process with any questions I had, bringing my dress and rings to the venue and back to the air bnb when she was done shooting. She surprised me buy adding in snips of pictures from when I was little to tie into my moms speech. I highly recommend her to capture your beautiful wedding day. She won’t let you down!
  • Erin
    Erin M. Married on 09/18/2021

Over the moon impressed :)

What I loved most about Katt Films was that she took the time to reach out and get the setimental things to add to our video regarding the family necklace I wore in the wedding. What I also loved was how emotional shw as throughout the day while recording. She truly loves what she does and her passion definitely shows :)
    Megan A. Married on 09/05/2021

Katt Films Is The BEST

Kelsey made sure everything ran smoothly. She captured all of our emotions and the videos were AMAZING. We highly recommend Katt Films.
  • Michaela
    Michaela R. Married on 08/22/2021

Amazing!!!

I can sum Kelsey up in one word, PHENOMENAL!! As soon as we started wedding planning, I knew we HAD to have a videographer. Luckily, Kelsey was just starting to take her business full time and we were able to book her! Every time she posted a video of another couples special day, I would watch and dream of our own video, knowing Kelsey would take those special moments and capture them with her own flare.
    Through the last 2 years, we had 3 reschedules due to Covid and each time Kelsey was so accommodating and helpful in switching dates! The day of our wedding, we finally got to meet Kelsey in person and she is just so sweet and amazing! She was so helpful in ensuring we were moving along and getting the shots we wanted. She had our sneak peak back to us within hours after our wedding and of course I cried the whole time watching it. Within no time she had all our videos done and again I cried the entire time watching them. We got to relive our special day all over again, and see so many things we missed the day of! I am so grateful for Kelsey and the videos she made of our long awaited special day, that now we will always treasure!!
  • Ashlee
    Ashlee Married on 08/14/2021

Highly recommend

Katt Films is amazing! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Kelsey is incredibly talented and perfectly captured our day, our personalities, and our love for one another! We have watched our wedding videos on repeat. She was helpful throughout the ENTIRE process from the planning, to the timeline, to the day of! She has such a positive energy, an eye for detail, and was super prompt, professional and flexible the day of! I have nothing but positive things to say about our experience with Katt Films
    Katrina L. Married on 07/31/2021

Best Day Ever💕

Kelsey was very attentive and detailed from the very beginning of our planning process! She answered any and all questions we had. Within two weeks we had all promised videos, which were beyond any expectations we had for the final products! I highly recommend Kelsey for any videography needs! Brides and grooms, I highly recommend the FOMO addition for the video package, definitely worth it!!❤️ Thank you Kelsey!
    Liv G. Married on 06/12/2021

Outstanding work!

Kelsey truly goes above and beyond to make your day run so smoothly and capture it perfectly. I can’t even begin to express how thankful I am that we choose Kelsey to be our videographer! She listened to me & worked with me to get exactly what I wanted in our video and I appreciated that so much. She also had extremely quick turn around times & was very responsive during the whole process! I cannot recommend her enough!
    Shelbi L. Married on 05/29/2021

Katt films is amazing!

Our wedding video turned out amazing! Kelsey is so sweet and amazing at what she does! She captured everything we wanted and we had our sneak peak video back before midnight of the wedding day. We would totally hire Katt Films again in the future :)
    Madison Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing! Comfortable! Professional!

If you’re on the fence of a videographer just please reconsider and use Katt Flims!! Katt is amazing and I can’t put into words how much she made our wedding day so special! She went above and beyond for our wedding videos. They came earlier than we expected (which we watched just our teaser on replay the day after just to relive our special day). During our day, which is when we first met her we automatically felt so comfortable with her. She’s so easy to contact and really asks the important questions about the details of what you want captured. She works extremely well with our photographers and with including our special moments throughout the big day. We’re so thankful she was apart of our wedding. I highly HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding!
    Ali K. Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing!!!

Katt Films is amazing! Kelsey made our wedding day so special and memorable! We got all of our videos a little over a week after our wedding! Very fast! I’m so glad I hired her to capture our special day, now we have these videos to keep with us forever! :)
    Kalie T. Married on 12/05/2020

She’s the best!

From start to finish Kelsey was nothing short of amazing! She was so laid back, went with the flow, and captured every moment! We expected a great video but it exceeded every expectation we had. I almost did not go with a videographer but 12/10 recommend Kelsey for the job. Her videos are a must. You will not regret!!!
  • Michaela
    Michaela S. Married on 11/14/2020

Worth every penny!!

Kelsey was a phenomenal videographer. She was on time and willing to work with me and making sure she got what I really wanted! I don’t know how, but it seemed like she was everywhere at once and caught every little thing that happened. She was very helpful throughout the whole day and was very clear in her instructions in getting the shots! I’m so happy that I found her page and could have her help us capture our beautiful day. 10/10!!!
    Natasha M. Married on 10/31/2020

Videographer

I loved working with Katt! She did an amazing job, got every shot I could have ever wanted. She is so easy to work with! It was wonderful!!
    Emily C. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazinggggg

Kelsey was awesome to work with. Very friendly and very accommodating to everything we wanted!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 07/18/2020

The best experience and product

Kelsey was amazing to work with and made everyone feel comfortable on camera. The videos that we received after the wedding captured all of big moments but also so many of the small special moments that you might not remember if you don’t have Kelsey with you on your day. Her videos allowed me to relive the day over and over again and will be something we cherish and have to show our kids and grandkids one day. I would highly recommend Kelsey to anyone who needs a videographer!
    Caitlin C. Married on 09/28/2019

Above & Beyond

Katt Films went above & beyond to capture my beautiful wedding day! The day I had dreamed of since i was a little girl! Kelsey was patient and so easy to work with! She captured memories that will last a lifetime! Every time I watch the video i get to relive our day which makes it even more special ! Thank you Kelsey for capturing our perfect day! I would definitely choose Katt Films again!!
    Brenni C. Married on 04/24/2021

The best decision I could’ve made.

5 stars are just not enough to show how pleased I was with Katt films and all my videos. Kelsey has let me relive my wedding day through our amazing and emotional videos. Choosing her as our videographer was the best decision I could’ve made & I recommend her 100%! Whatever you are thinking for your wedding day, go with a videographer for sure!