Volkman Weddings

Florissant, MO View map
$650 Most Popular Price

$650 Most Popular Price

Volkman Weddings is dedicated to providing quality video and photo services for couples in St. Louis. With over 15 years of experience it is our mission to help you capture your special day through a creative lens. 20 years from now I want all my couples to relive their wedding day through beautiful video or photos! All of our services are 100% tailored to your day and needs! It may seem like the planning process lasts forever, but you will soon find your self at the end of your reception and shocked on how fast the time went by! We pride ourselves on our ability to capture all of the details of your big day! Beautiful memories that you can enjoy for years with your children, family, and friends!

We look forward to celebrating your wedding day with you.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$650.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Highlight Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$650.00

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
    Laura Married on 05/19/2018
    There’s nothing I can think of that I would have changed from my experience with Tony & Volkman Weddings. Absolutely phenomenal in every way!!! I would recommend him in a heartbeat. Friendly, professional, down-to-earth, talented and truly cared about our special day! Thank you so much for giving us a video we will watch and share for years to come!!!
    Pattie Married on 02/04/2017
    I have used Volkman Weddings for my business for the past 4 years & I could not have happier with the DVDs they made! They are the best! A very professional company. They make your memories last a lifetime. I also used them for my daughters photo shoot & it was amazing! Thank you so much Volkman Weddings!!

Volkman Weddings's reply:

Pattie.. It was my pleasure to work with you and your studio! You have an amazing group of kiddos there and I am always impressed with them. Looking forward to filming you all this summer! Respectfully, Anthony Volkman
    Tanya Married on 01/07/2017
    Awesome! Just awesome! Professional with a great personality. I had a huge wedding party and Anthony managed to get great pictures of everybody. Creative pictures of everybody that I didn't think of and great ideas of pictures to be taken. I couldn't have asked for anything more of a photographer. Highly recommend for any size wedding and any venue!!!

Volkman Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!! Tony

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

2302 Gascony Drive Florissant, MO, 63367
Location of (Volkman Weddings)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding