2100 Allen Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63104 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Rue De La Vie

Hi! I’m Macy, a novice chef, city dweller, amateur weightlifter, social DJ, and boy Mom. I have a big heart, big goals, and an even bigger sense of humor. I want to feel how they feel in perfume commercials. Is that real?

When I’m not filming weddings, I’m making other videos, TV shows, commercials, vlogs for a Texan heiress. You can check out my other work here.

As far as your wedding day goes, I want to be your friend! No joke. I want you to be happy to see me on your wedding day and know that I totally have your back! I want to be your behind-the-scenes ninja with the feeling of a fairy godmother. I’m around when you need me and you won’t even notice me working my magic most of the day. I’ve been in the wedding industry for over 8 years and have helped celebrate over 100 weddings! I want to say I’ve seen everything at this point, but I am continually surprised and delighted by the unique celebrations my brides throw my way.

Let’s meet up and talk about your big day!

Follow Rue De La Vie on

Photos 35 Photos
Videos 8 Videos

6 Reviews for Rue De La Vie

Tiffany · Married on 08/08/2020

Macy was absolutely amazing to work with!

I booked Macy 3 DAYS prior to the wedding and she DID NOT disappoint!!!! (I was lucky and she was available because it was the year of COVID and most people had cancelled their weddings). I told her exactly what I wanted and she delivered just that! Her turnaround on the video was amazing too! Our family couldn't get over how fast she gave us the sneak peek video, along with the excellent quality. She sent us the sneak peek the day after the wedding! I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 01/06/2021

My husband and I read that one of the top 3 regrets after a wedding is not having a videographer. Because of reading this, hiring Rue de la Vie was one of the first things we did after getting engaged. I am so thrilled that we listened to that advice! Macy and Jeremy made our magical day even more special by preserving all of the little moments into one package that we can watch again and again. They are so easy to work with and extremely creative! We also did a video Save the Date and it was an absolute blast to work on it with them. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Meredith · Married on 01/26/2013

Macy and Jeremy were great! I have watched my video daily and could not be more happy with it!
    My husband and I decided to give copies of it as gifts to our parents as well! Rue de la vie is so creative and spot on as far as tailoring the video to your tastes. Would recommend them to anyone looking to capture their big day on film!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Rue De La Vie Pricing

Rue De La Vie Price Rates

Rue De La Vie FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 899
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1899
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

1 Real Wedding

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Rue De La Vie 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Rue De La Vie 2
    Free Anniversary Cut ($499 Value)

We are thrilled to be debuting a new offering to our packages this year!

I fell in love with this type of editing when I FINALLY got around to editing my own wedding video. This was an additional video I made exclusively for me and my husband to watch, beginning to end, on our anniversary. It incorporates our highlight reel, ceremony, and reception edit, while also stopping down for funny, memorable, intimate moments that happened in between. Like, right after our first look, when my husband had soaked up all the beauty of the moment, I asked him if he was “ready to do this?” and he replied, “Do you have the rings?” “yes!” a huge sigh of relief and laughter followed. Or the moment right after our very sweet, intimate first dance on top of a roof overlooking the city, when some old school hip hop came on immediately after and without missing a beat, we got down! Or the very sweet moment at the end of the night when we were swaying to live jazz playing down below in the street of Grand Center. Those moments didn’t make it into the other cuts as they were less polished and took more time to build a story, but I love having them to watch over and over for just the two of us, on our anniversary, with a glass of champagne and a luxurious piece of cake! See ours for an example here!

**FULL CEREMONY AND RECEPTION EDITS ONLY AVAILABLE IF ALSO ADDED TO THE PACKAGE

Team of Rue De La Vie

Macy Harrell

Macy Harrell

Owner | Cinematographer | Editor

SOMETIMES, I MAKE TELEVISION…

As far as your wedding day goes, I want to be your friend! No joke. I want you to be happy to see me on your wedding day and know that I totally have your back! I want to be your behind-the-scenes ninja with the feeling of a fairy godmother. I’m around when you need me and you won’t even notice me working my magic most of the day. I’ve been in the wedding industry for over 6 years and have helped celebrate over 100 weddings! I want to say I’ve seen everything at this point, but I am continually surprised and delighted by the unique celebrations my brides throw my way.

Let’s meet up and talk about your big day!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 2100 Allen Ave Saint Louis, MO, 63104 See on map
    Location of (Rue De La Vie)